Merry Xmas Steam Achievement

Rebs

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't tell what exactly to do but give some more clues, please.)

When I was younger & he used to pop round, Father Christmas was always very nice to me - it has to do something with your youth team?

The Moomins are big fans of both Xmas and football - something related to Finland?

I tried to send my youth squad to Finland on Christmas but the board doesn't allow me to do it))

you nearly have it mate

Don't tell what exactly to do but give some more clues, please.)

When I was younger & he used to pop round, Father Christmas was always very nice to me - it has to do something with your youth team?

The Moomins are big fans of both Xmas and football - something related to Finland?

I tried to send my youth squad to Finland on Christmas but the board doesn't allow me to do it))

have also tried this and tried inviting them to me, but again it didnt work as it says it to far for either youth team to travel.

Think of popular concepts relating to Christmas, like people, characters/representations, items, places etc. Search for them in game. Find the correct 'concept' and do something to them. It truly is blindingly obvious once you work out how.

i found out what it is, but can't do it because i have a lower league team. Way to spoil it for the actual FM players who don't want to play with Chelsea and have it easy.

Start a new game with a team capable of doing 'it', do 'it', get achievement, load your previous save game and carry on with life. Job's a good 'un.

Yep, I started a new game, did "it" with a random Premier team, then click close and said no when it asked me to save. Took a few minutes, tops.

I don't want to play with a prima donna team - so didn't.

Archived