The Rebel MC

Merry Xmas Steam Achievement

289 posts in this topic

Just to let people know that arranging friendlies preseason will help your club get ready for the season proper :)

Did anyone happen to see Santa Clause come down their chimney ?

What on Earth do the Moomins have to do with it? Aside from the theme tune I remember very little of the show.

could someone tell me how to do it by sending me a private message

Sent you a PM

What on Earth do the Moomins have to do with it? Aside from the theme tune I remember very little of the show.

Was wondering that myself.

Can someone post all the clues here?

I'm having trouble finding them all.

I don't even know how to find the clues, do not use twitter, someone please help me out and point me in the right direction.

i'm not getting it either. So, if someone would like to PM me, i would be gratefull.

I searched for a while but can't seem to find it, So, if someone would like to PM me, i would be gratefull.

Would it not be easier to put it into spoiler tags in this thread for those that don't want to work it out?

There will be more clues eeked out over the time you can get the achievement, be patient ;)

3rd Clue guys:

When I was younger & he used to pop round, Father Christmas was always nice to me

From Miles' Twitter

Somebody PM me the solution as I'm not able to play the game over the festive period :mad:

If you cant play the game over the festive period, you will not be able to get the achievement anyway, as miles posted its only available over the next few days,

Since i'm not going to get to play during the three days it is available can someone pm me what you do? Cheers

If you cant play the game over the festive period, you will not be able to get the achievement anyway, as miles posted its only available over the next few days,

That's irrelevant. I don't mind not getting the achievement, I just want to know HOW to get it as (now I've read this damned thread) it's irritating me to within an inch of my life :D

Someone drop me a PM. I will be playing on and off over the next few days , but have 11 month old twins who limit FM time considerably :)

I dont have twitter and the clues make no sense to me can some-one pm me with the answer please

Its really bugging me...anyone able to PM it to me?

join the club, i dont know what it could be :(

i'll have a pm aswell please not sure if can get on game but might sneak 5 minutes to get this

Can someone PM me an idea as well please - I've got no clue here - just tried a couple of things for what I thought it could be but I'm nowhere near I think. Even roped the missus in and she's stumped. Maybe trying too hard.

Please someone put me out of my misery (by the PM of course) otherwise it will do my head in! SI...you've beaten me!

Think I know what it is - have tried to get it activated if I'm on the right track - but I keep gettinga 'knock-back' - it's why I'm at a loss - any help much appreciated now!

Grrrrrrr

A friendly PM might tell you the answer but really it isn't in how you finnish, it's how you get there.

A friendly PM might tell you the answer but really it isn't in how you finnish, it's how you get there.

haha love this

Very subtle ;)