Merry Xmas Steam Achievement

Rebs

Just had an email about that Merry Xmas steam achievement - something about it being a game in its own right or something - you have to play the game either today, tomorrow or Boxing Day - no idea what it's gonna be but SI state in the email that they'll be posting cryptic clues from this afternoon onwards - intriguing!

Anyone else get the email - any ideas what this is all about then - the bit that gets me is when they say it's a 'game in its right' - got me baffled!

P.S. If there have already been threads about this can the mods just close this - couldn't see any on the board (although I didn't search that much tbf).

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The obvious one would be to get to december 25th in game between 24th and 26th real life. They've had little things like this in the past like in a previous one if you reached April 1st in game on April 1st real life, you got a message from the board saying you get £500mil transfer budget increase or something. This turns out to be an april fools!

I dont think it'll be that, but I am interested to know. Shame I wont be by my computer until 27th :(

milessi Miles Jacobson

by SI_games

OK - with huge thanks to the people of Steam & SI for getting it sorted, the achievement should be working in the next hour or so.

and

milessi Miles Jacobson

by SI_games

Once it's fully confirmed as working, the clues on how to get it will begin... #FM12Xmas

Cannot wait.

Archived