Marc Vaughan

Update 4 - Out Now

75 posts in this topic

What does "tweaking of match simulation" mean exactly? My main problem with the game is matches feel so random. Regardless of what formation I use, how long I use it or if I'm home or away my results feel so random. I finished 2nd my first season with Arsenal and 7th the next.

I can assure you that there's some amount of chance involved - like real football - but it is definitely not random.

Is there any chance for support for the new iPad, or do we have to wait for FM13? FM would be amazing with retina graphics on the iPad!

Is there any chance for support for the new iPad, or do we have to wait for FM13? FM would be amazing with retina graphics on the iPad!

We won't be introducing a QXGA skin in this update (will be an awful lot of work!). The game does run fine with the existing XGA iPad skin on the iPad 3 though.

We won't be introducing a QXGA skin in this update (will be an awful lot of work!). The game does run fine with the existing XGA iPad skin on the iPad 3 though.

When alari says it will be an 'awful lot of work' - bear in mind I don't think anyone here has a computer monitor with a high enough resolution to display the QXGA full screen apart from anything else, so there goes our testing in 'emulation' on a Mac/PC ....

Just to add my two cents since I have a "retina iPad" myself, FMH works really well and it all looks very nice :). From a playing perspective it's not like the SD skin on a 4/4S (which I also have) where the 'HD' skin makes a lot of difference to the appearance compared to its predecessor. The new iPad handles the skin in FMH currently really well (and with any other app I've used I've found tbh), and the increase in graphics spec for the new iPad really does make everything run (and look) quite smooth IMO.

Just to add my two cents since I have a "retina iPad" myself, FMH works really well and it all looks very nice :). From a playing perspective it's not like the SD skin on a 4/4S (which I also have) where the 'HD' skin makes a lot of difference to the appearance compared to its predecessor. The new iPad handles the skin in FMH currently really well (and with any other app I've used I've found tbh), and the increase in graphics spec for the new iPad really does make everything run (and look) quite smooth IMO.

Thanks, I'll try it!

Thanks!

For the next one, annual salaries please.

Thanks!

For the next one, annual salaries please.

This is already on the to-do list, can't give a promise as to timescale but hopefully it'll make it in at some point soon!

Nice to hear, thanks.

Will there be any more updates for FMHi 2012 ?

Or is the next one FMHi 2013 ?

New update is excellent, I'm not asking for anything just wondering as this is my first time away from the PSP version.

Will there be any more updates for FMHi 2012 ?

Or is the next one FMHi 2013 ?

New update is excellent, I'm not asking for anything just wondering as this is my first time away from the PSP version.

We don't currently have any further updates planned that I'm aware of (and I really should be aware!)

At present we don't have any more updates scheduled for FMHi 2012 - however we'll be listening to feedback from people as always and if needed will release further updates to support the game (but at some stage we obviously do need to start work on FMHi 2013 ;) ).

At present we don't have any more updates scheduled for FMHi 2012 - however we'll be listening to feedback from people as always and if needed will release further updates to support the game (but at some stage we obviously do need to start work on FMHi 2013 ;) ).

Update the database again up to the Loan/Free transfer deadline, then you can start 2013 ;)

Has update 4 been submitted yet.....?

Its running through its final QA checks at SEGA/SI presently - should go into submission in the next week or two, no idea how long Apple is taking to approve things at present though ... hopefully not too much longer, fingers crossed.

We're waiting (im)patiently for Apple to approve the submission, it seems to be taking a while - but unfortunately isn't something we have any control over.

The update is now available in the app store

Following the update I have noticed the Coach Report screen doesn't display correctly. The write up in Physio is cut off and only shows half a line....

Edit - this only appears where the coach has concerns and it runs to 3 lines.

Luv this update but really want the feature to create ur player or team and I want to be able to manage ur nation u can do unemployed but not manage ur nation I think is very strange so can u do that for me. And thnx for the update

Luv this update but really want the feature to create ur player or team and I want to be able to manage ur nation u can do unemployed but not manage ur nation I think is very strange so can u do that for me. And thnx for the update

You can actually manage your nation, but you need to earn it!

Following the update I have noticed the Coach Report screen doesn't display correctly. The write up in Physio is cut off and only shows half a line....

Edit - this only appears where the coach has concerns and it runs to 3 lines.

Yep, thanks for pointing it out - we're aware of this already.