Sports Interactive Community
FuSS

[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

Insane tactic. Won treble with Aston Villa. League, FA Cup and the Premiership.

Sold Heskey and got Michael Owen on loan.(26 games, 16 goals), Bent scored 30 and Bannan, Delph, Albrighton was just sensational. Gabby scored a lot to but he got a 4 months injury.

At Janurary window I bought Armenteros. He was insane to lol.

Minimal fuss way to go!

it will indeed.

Sounds like a good idea to start a new save then :) Looking forward to it.

wow i used v3 with hough's tweaks and won the league cup and epl with aston villa in the first season (12.2.2). no new signings apart from david bentley in the january transfer window because tottenham offered him to me and i was like "why not". cheers for the great tactic fuss and mr hough for his tweaks! looks like all you need are good strikers with 15+ acceleration, and 11+ for agility, balance, natural fitness, pace and stamina :D

screenshot20120608at145.png

screenshot20120608at145.png

screenshot20120608at146.png

no OI apart from lone striker tight mark and close down always or if lone striker and AMC (not AMCL/AMCR, just AMC), then I tight mark and close down always on both

match prep in OP. team talks as below:

Pre-Match:

Asst Man says expected to win: Aggresively Expect win

Asst Man says for fans/encourage: Passionately For fans

Asst Man says underdogs: Cautiously No pressure

All players: Calmly Have faith

Half-Time (Most Important, so many times I have comeback thanks to half-time team talks):

Losing/Drawing: Aggresively Far from pleased

Winning by 1 goal: Calmly far from pleased

Winning by 2 goals or more: Cautiously Dont get complacent

All players: Calmly Have Faith

Full Time:

Lost: Aggresively far from pleased

Draw and Asst Man says sympathise/unlucky/great effort: Calmly Unlucky

Draw and Asst Man says disappointed: Assertively far from pleased

Won: Calmly Well Done

Players below 6.8: Assertively far from pleased

Players above 7.8: Calmly Well Done/Happy with improvement in second half

My fulbacks take my corners (left foot for right, right foot for left). Even thought they are bad at it, I still make them take it (warnock got 14 assists despite having only 11 points for corners and hutton got 19 assists despite having only 5 points for corners) because their instruction is to stay back during attacking corners. If you want a different corner taker, make sure his instruction is to stay back and give one of the players staying back his original corner instruction. this ensures maximum bodies in the box for the trick to work. and no i dont care if you think its cheating lol coz the tactic still plays beautiful football and scores a lot of goals from open play

Hi D-Pak!

Could you please give me exact tweaks?

MANY THX!

Hi D-Pak!

Could you please give me exact tweaks?

MANY THX!

both the centre backs are set to man-marking and both the strikers swap positions with each other

does it work with every patch?

everything was always tried with the latest patch - if you choose not to update your game then that is not something we can test for.

everything was always tried with the latest patch - if you choose not to update your game then that is not something we can test for.

99% of people don't "choose" not to update their game, they simply can't. PIRATES! :D

amazing tactic, best ive ever used . Got my shrewsbury team from league 2 to the top of the championship within 3 years. cant praise it enough!

amazing tactic, best ive ever used . Got my shrewsbury team from league 2 to the top of the championship within 3 years. cant praise it enough!

The very fact that you joined the forum just to make that post is very much appreciated.

It's the happy souls that take time to say thanks that make the whole tactic making thing worthwhile.

Fuss

How is things going with the 41221 tactic?

Steve

The very fact that you joined the forum just to make that post is very much appreciated.

It's the happy souls that take time to say thanks that make the whole tactic making thing worthwhile.

its worth it! i only have an average squad, a transfer budget of about 100,000 and a wage budget of 70,000 yet i am 15-20 games away from the premier league! when i first got promoted to league 1 (where febian brandy scored 45 goals) i was tipped mid table and i finished 2nd and got to the 5th round of the fa cup. Then i was obviously tipped for relegation in the championship but i proved the bookies wrong once again. I had given up on fm but reading about the success of this tactic made me fire up another game and now im hooked again! THANK YOU!

This tactic awesome Fuss.But new system:Grid.Do you work on grid system? Thanx

someone can help me to find a good striker who score many goals with this tactic?

someone can help me to find a good striker who score many goals with this tactic?

any striker who has 14+ for pace and acceleration and 11+ for finishing, composure and off the ball. eg: agbonlahor, bent and delfouneso helped me win the title with aston villa in the first season (default squad). I'm managing liverpool right now and bellamy and suarez are on fire. FusS has really made an excellent tactic.

here are some of my favourite poachers who are younger than 25 years old, should cost you less than 5 million pounds, are EU nationals and can be bought in the first transfer window:

Samuel Armenteros (Heracles), Gianni Bruno (Lille), Nathan Delfouneso (Aston Villa), Abdoul Karim Sylla (Montpellier), Kevin Mirallas (Olympiakos)

you should traing your poachers to learn the following PPM in order of priority:

Places shots, Likes to round keeper, Runs with ball often/Runs with ball through centre, Moves into channels, Likes to try to beat the offside trap, Plays one-twos, Knocks ball past opponent, Gets into opposition area

if you are a big club and money is not a problem, then you have unlimited options. Just get the best poacher possible like Messi, Ronaldo, Aguero, Neymar, Villa, Balotelli, Suarez, Higuain, Hernandez, Adebayor, Muller, Doumbia, Mata, Gomez, Lopez, Gilardino, Vagner Love, Damiao, Pazzini, Soldado, Ruiz, Ba, Brown, Nilmar, Defoe, Baros, Welliton, Matri, El Hamdaoui, Saviola, Allagui

ok thanks, what do you think about Lucas Barrios?

he's fantastic. didn't mention him because he's injured for a couple of months at the start of a new game. He's got every attribute I mentioned above and 4/5 of his PPMs are perfect for poachers, so he's a definite buy

he's fantastic. didn't mention him because he's injured for a couple of months at the start of a new game. He's got every attribute I mentioned above and 4/5 of his PPMs are perfect for poachers, so he's a definite buy

ok, delfouneso scores many goals?

ok, delfouneso scores many goals?

he was my third choice striker behind bent and agbonlahor, so he only started around 15 games and he scored 20 goals. this is very good because he has very low determination (around 7) when you start a new game, so he is only going to get better and score more in the second season and future as his determination and other attributes increase

@D-Pak Who is your Mc ?

I have problem with this position, Help me please...

last thing, agbonlahor?

scroll up to see my screenshots. bent scored 42 in 32, agbonlahor 35 in 35. both are decent fast strikers, nothing extraordinary, so over a goal a game from them is pretty good.

@D-Pak Who is your Mc ?

I have problem with this position, Help me please...

I just play any AMC/MC with 10+ determination. At tottenham I played Modric and van der Vaart in MC. If this was real-life the oppostion would've torn us apart since there is no defensive midfielder but in the game I won the league. When I won the league with Aston Villa, I played Petrov and Jenas. Right now with Liverpool, I play Gerrard and Lucas. Gerrard was injured so I played Maxi Rodriguez who can play MC but AMR is his natural position and yet he did an excellent job in MC.

Just make sure that the player you play in MC is Competent/Accomplished as MC and has 10+ determination and work rate. Left foot on MCL, right foot on MCR. if both are same footed, play player with better creativity and decisions on side of his preferred foot.

I just play any AMC/MC with 10+ determination. At tottenham I played Modric and van der Vaart in MC. If this was real-life the oppostion would've torn us apart since there is no defensive midfielder but in the game I won the league. When I won the league with Aston Villa, I played Petrov and Jenas. Right now with Liverpool, I play Gerrard and Lucas. Gerrard was injured so I played Maxi Rodriguez who can play MC but AMR is his natural position and yet he did an excellent job in MC. Just make sure that the player you play in MC is Competent/Accomplished as MC and has 10+ determination and work rate. Left foot on MCL, right foot on MCR. if both are same footed, play player with better creativity and decisions on side of his preferred foot.

@D-Pak I played Banega and Parejo in Mc and they works very well.

Just win Barca 5-1 :)

Best tactic!!!

@D-Pak I played Banega and Parejo in Mc and they works very well.

Just win Barca 5-1 :)

Best tactic!!!

nice! yeh this is the best tactic, just a bit better than the Grid ones

cant remember which one i was using of your but tweaked it here and there and managed to win prem with a team that should finish about 7-10th then took over spurs and destroyed the prem scoring 131 goal and only letting in 29 also my top goal scorer and top assists is the same player he has scored 78 in 59 and has 28 assists plus 25 man of the match awards still 3 games for him to score more as well

any striker who has 14+ for pace and acceleration and 11+ for finishing, composure and off the ball. eg: agbonlahor, bent and delfouneso helped me win the title with aston villa in the first season (default squad). I'm managing liverpool right now and bellamy and suarez are on fire. FusS has really made an excellent tactic.

here are some of my favourite poachers who are younger than 25 years old, should cost you less than 5 million pounds, are EU nationals and can be bought in the first transfer window:

Samuel Armenteros (Heracles), Gianni Bruno (Lille), Nathan Delfouneso (Aston Villa), Abdoul Karim Sylla (Montpellier), Kevin Mirallas (Olympiakos)

you should traing your poachers to learn the following PPM in order of priority:

Places shots, Likes to round keeper, Runs with ball often/Runs with ball through centre, Moves into channels, Likes to try to beat the offside trap, Plays one-twos, Knocks ball past opponent, Gets into opposition area

if you are a big club and money is not a problem, then you have unlimited options. Just get the best poacher possible like Messi, Ronaldo, Aguero, Neymar, Villa, Balotelli, Suarez, Higuain, Hernandez, Adebayor, Muller, Doumbia, Mata, Gomez, Lopez, Gilardino, Vagner Love, Damiao, Pazzini, Soldado, Ruiz, Ba, Brown, Nilmar, Defoe, Baros, Welliton, Matri, El Hamdaoui, Saviola, Allagui

Welbeck? Cisse? Abdellaoue? Just ask you if these are good too....

Welbeck? Cisse? Abdellaoue? Just ask you if these are good too....

yep all of them are good. welbeck is best among them. cisse... papiss is very good. Djibril Cisse and Abdellaoue are good too but sometimes they are bad because Djibril likes to "move ball to right foot before dribbling" and Abdellaoue "avoids using weaker foot", so if AI defenders show both of them onto weak foot, they can be ineffective sometimes. Avoid players, especially strikers, with PPM like that

Play with Bayern, first season, no new signings. Ok, i´m not unbeatable but easily dominate in Bundesliga aswell as German Cup. And here is a result from Champions league Qtr final, first leg:

4_untitled857.jpg

Using v3 final, with defensive line 14, tweak. Great tactic Fuss.

sorry mate this is the V3 on the front page.

i can't remember the changes i made in the early days.

If in the original tactic defenders and fullbacks tackling is on Hard I have changed this to Normal (probably decision making or whatever of my early teams were too bad resulting in pens/reds) I would have many some other small changes based on player's skills but nothing at all major - result would likely have been the same if I was using total 'out of the box' tactic

wages have ballooned to 115k/week for this season, greedy ********

sorry mate this is the V3 on the front page.

i can't remember the changes i made in the early days.

If in the original tactic defenders and fullbacks tackling is on Hard I have changed this to Normal (probably decision making or whatever of my early teams were too bad resulting in pens/reds) I would have many some other small changes based on player's skills but nothing at all major - result would likely have been the same if I was using total 'out of the box' tactic

wages have ballooned to 115k/week for this season, greedy ********

You might upload your tweaked version of the tactic? Pretty sure FuSS wouldn't mind at all..

Hey Fuss, what's with that 41221 from previous page? Release please!

Well I used v3 final for a while now and I must say its the best tac around if u like 442

man utd forever :eek:

As I said, I used this tactic for Aston Villa and won the treble first season.

But now, second season, it is absolutely crap.

I can't beat mediocre teams from Sweden.

How did you guy's tweak it second season?

Just passing here to say thanks to the author. A great tactic for my Zaragoza save. Very nice, being able to win Barça and even get one point (missing a penalty :mad:) in Bernabeu.

Amazing. Can consistently produce over 15-18 shots per game.

Thank you!!!

both the centre backs are set to man-marking and both the strikers swap positions with each other

If you guys use the CB man-marking tweak, would you use the 14 pressing tweak aswell(provided you're a bigger team)??

Hi sry for my bad english, i'm italy i use a translate.

look at my results, I'm with the Man united in December 2011/2012 premier league

2d14hvb.jpg

This is my tattic.

mkynw1.jpg

This is rooney :D

mt14cg.png

This tactic is purely amazing!

First season with no signings

At. Madrid in the Europa League 6 wins out of 6 (my group is Rosenborg, Club Brugge and Ekranas) 24 scored 0 conceded lol!!

In league after 16 games: 14 won 1 drawn 1 loss....

only loss was 2-1 at Camp Nou but was mistake of my goalie letting 2 goals in!

Only draw was away to athletic 4-4

but the rest just amazing.. won away at Madrid 1-7!! they got 2 reds but after 71mn and 89mn

scored 74 goals and let in 16 just incredible

big wins were:

7-0 sevilla

7-1 Sporting

7-1 Levante

thanks fuss will let you know how I get on

BOO! - ah scared ya right...i've been hiding for months just to jump out and get y'all!

On a serious note, I've had some major life upheaval and you'll have noticed my absence, I play to be back properly for FM13 though, so don't worry. In the meantime I finally got a chance to finish my current FM season with FC United....

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages.png

FCUnitedofManchesterFixtures_Fixtures-2.png

FCUnitedofManchesterFixtures_Fixtures-3.png

FCUnitedofManchesterSquad_Players.png

FC United are the best team in the world in my game, but the results and not conceeding in ANY competition is impressive, for those not happy still....here's some shots of Mexico (ranked 8th)....

I've blanked out the game before I was in charge.

MexicoFixtures.png

Only Spain held us to a draw.

MexicoFixtures_Fixtures-2.png

Here's me prepping the under 23's for the 2020 Olympics.

MexicoUnder23sFixtures_Fixtures.png

What the ?!?!?!

How you have managed to not concede a single goal is beyond me :s

Fuss do you still play with the d-line at 14 clicks?