Sports Interactive Community
FuSS

[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

fuss is that with v3??

It's been with v2, v3, my 443 and all the various tweaks in between...so it's hard to say really.

It's been with v2, v3, my 443 and all the various tweaks in between...so it's hard to say really.

Any news on your 4-3-3 m8?

V3 is very good so far for me. Hard to say if this or Brobs is the best tactic around but at the moment I am leaning towards this one. But on the latest patch I will say your team talk guide is complete gash sorry lol I would remove it from the opening post if I was you.

Just started up a new game with Charlton using V3 and this is my season so far :

Table

charltonhg.th.jpg

Fixtures

charltonfix.th.jpg

I've only signed 1 player and that was Dida in goal, needless to say my season is going very well, I am especially pleased with the win over Reading and Liverpool aswell as the demolition of Oldham

just came into the prem with chester, my team is good but nothing special anyways thought I would try this V3 and first game im 4-0 down at half time then again it is against spurs first game so bit of a unfair first game tester

so far with V3 I have lost 5-0 then 3-0 then 4-1 then 5-0 think i will leave V3 alone for a bit

maybe I jumped to conclusions just got a 3-1 win I really need to learn to give tatics time

No wonder you have such an amazing record with a 443 FuSS ;)

until now nobody else had spotted that I fielded 12 players..damn.

Any news on your 4-3-3 m8?

I've in a protracted family situation at the moment mate, wont really even have FM again until mid June.

V3 is very good so far for me. Hard to say if this or Brobs is the best tactic around but at the moment I am leaning towards this one. But on the latest patch I will say your team talk guide is complete gash sorry lol I would remove it from the opening post if I was you.

Many thanks.

Just started up a new game with Charlton using V3 and this is my season so far :

Table

charltonhg.th.jpg

Fixtures

charltonfix.th.jpg

I've only signed 1 player and that was Dida in goal, needless to say my season is going very well, I am especially pleased with the win over Reading and Liverpool aswell as the demolition of Oldham

The goals conceded is particularly impressive, especially given then league your in, well done.

so far with V3 I have lost 5-0 then 3-0 then 4-1 then 5-0 think i will leave V3 alone for a bit

maybe I jumped to conclusions just got a 3-1 win I really need to learn to give tatics time

You're currently the exception that proves the rule :p

Drop me a PM with match shots, formations and your squad and I'll see what I can do. Alternatively, and even better, send me your save game.

Popular tweaks added to the front page.

I've also asked Dave (Mr_Hough) to upload his tweak as my FM access is limited.

DC's to man marking should do the trick...I occasionally also drop a CM to DMC just to hold the lien against a good AMC.

It's always a case of dont be afraid to change things, it's a very robust tactical base and wont loose much balance with a few tweaks.

I think this is the key. This tactic is not just a plug and play, it can be devastating as is, but...... sometimes you need to tweak.

Its the way I play. Have not got the time to play for hours and hours anymore so downloaded a tactic as no time to develop a tactic.

Fuss et all are lifesavers for me but I still tweak as needed. E.g Alter closing down, move a position.

So massive thanks to Fuss and Mr Hough but just remember make changes as needed yourself.

well this game my team finally thought it would defend but decided it would fluff every chance they got, is it just me thats stopping this tatic from been perfect :p

I've in a protracted family situation at the moment mate, wont really even have FM again until mid June.

Oh didn't know that mate, hope everything just sorts out fine for you!

I did the terribly sad thing of googling myself - dear god! my tactics are recommended on at least a dozen forums, i feel like a proud parent :)

Tried using the striker swap positions tweak in a cup semi-final and was 3-0 up in 12 minutes before one of my strikers got sent off in the 16th and it turned out to be a 5-4 thriller. Not sure how, but the sending off (even though it was a striker) made the whole team collapse and took a wonder goal to decide it. Not a criticism at all, I've used this tactic with huge success before, just confused why my striker getting sent off led to my team almost collapsing :|

Fuss, Are you making a flat 4-3-3?

Or perhaps midfield triangles with 1 dmc and 2 (a)mc's / 2 dmc's and 1 (a)mc? and what about the forwards? 3 in line? 2 wide wingers / aml/amr's?

I am very curious, as I just managed to sign Clarence Seedorf on a free transfer with my Ajax team and I would love to play a Ajax-styled tactic.

I won Blue Square North by 36 points with SheffieldFC

tEOtBJ8f

using V3

Think he said earlier a flat 4-3-3, with the middle MC being a play maker.

He did indeed.

I won Blue Square North by 36 points with SheffieldFC

tEOtBJ8f

using V3

Very nice, well done fella.

You can't leave it at this........

I wont, the challenge is to take a non-league team to champions league winners, reckon I'll need one more season.

anybody could take a non league team to the champs league final with this tactic with the corner cheat on. you take it off and this tactic is average. doesn't score much without the corner cheat and concedes alot. people can play however they want but for me corner cheating my way to a title is not very satifying.

anybody could take a non league team to the champs league final with this tactic with the corner cheat on. you take it off and this tactic is average. doesn't score much without the corner cheat and concedes alot. people can play however they want but for me corner cheating my way to a title is not very satifying.

sh*ts about to go down. I wonder how many FuSS fanboys you have just upset ahaha

Ladies & Gents. The end is nigh.

Having heard so much about the fact that no tactic can be used constantly as the computer susses it out..... perhaps following FUSS and using the different versions wowld work, rotating them. Anyone tried that?

Can you link me to your tactic you have released?

Why would you concede more based on your attacking corner setup? That make's absolutely no sense at all.

Why would you concede more based on your attacking corner setup? That make's absolutely no sense at all.

Very True Wes, but let's not feed the troll, everyone knows what he's saying is nonsense.

If he'd took the time to actually read the thread he'd see plenty of people that used this tactic with the corner setup altered and still had blinding success - I myself don't use the corner setup and haven't used it with FC United (so it has nothing to do with their success).

Not to mention that if it was all down to corners then we wouldn't have goals all over the team (many of my goals are scored by wingers and MCs) and we wouldn't be much more successful than every other tactic that utilises the same corner setup (which is the vast majority of them).

Unfortunately for Mr Troll, the vast majority of people on this forum simply want to win - if that involves exploiting the ME then they are happy to do so. The Great Diablo for instance is one of the most lauded tactics ever, and it was just one huge ME exploit.

Now please try and contribute to your community in future, perhaps you'd like to start your own thread? I'm always more than happy to help a fellow tactician with testing and ideas if you'd want a hand.

Besides I'm happy to assume he's just having a bad day (we all do), given his last post :)

Played a season with AFC Wimbledon and didn't buy any players so original squad.

My feedback is.

Positives - Great tactic. Finished the league 27 pts clear of second spot. Also made the FA Cup final. Beat Chelsea Away (they played there reserves) and also beat Blackburn as well. Had a pretty easy draw but still a great result. Lost 3-1 in the final to Man City.

Negatives - The tactic is a tad leaky although with the amount scored you expect that. The only really bad thing about this tactic is the corner cheat. Of the 120+ goals i scored in the season 45 came from corners. One of my strikers scored 27 goals from corners including 11 in the FA Cup and on four occasions he scored hat tricks all from corners. This IMO is a massive cheat and so unrealistic. I intend to restart my game using the default corner setting.

Congrats Fuss on your tactic.

Having heard so much about the fact that no tactic can be used constantly as the computer susses it out..... perhaps following FUSS and using the different versions wowld work, rotating them. Anyone tried that?

I don't believe that to be the case. It's not that the AI susses out the tactic. It's that as your more successful than expect, the AI adjusts and starts treating you like a bigger team, it spends more time on it's own tactics and treats you like much more a threat.

So the trick is to improve your team consistently throughout the season and stay on-top of the AI's own improvements (if you catch my drift).

Bottom line, a good tactic will help your team over-achieve, later in the season (usually around Dec/Jan), the AI will re-asses your team and veiw you as much more of a threat.

I don't believe that to be the case. It's not that the AI susses out the tactic. It's that as your more successful than expect, the AI adjusts and starts treating you like a bigger team, it spends more time on it's own tactics and treats you like much more a threat.

So the trick is to improve your team consistently throughout the season and stay on-top of the AI's own improvements (if you catch my drift).

Bottom line, a good tactic will help your team over-achieve, later in the season (usually around Dec/Jan), the AI will re-asses your team and veiw you as much more of a threat.

V2 has been sensational for me, however after about 4 season it seemed like none of my players wanted to score:)

I got so mad that i resigned and picked another team. I tried everything, from bringing new players and staff to private chats and fines.

I don't know if any of the people using the tactic had the same frustration i did. The game play was great until they got in front of the goal.

theres no point putting my tactic up because its only suited to my team. It would not work with your team. thats the whole point about the game. to design a tactic for YOUR team.

also the answer to your second question is score less goals = wins less games = lower morale = concedes more goals.

i agree with FuSS that the majority of people just want to win and i don't blame him for using ME expolits. It is SI's fault that these ME flaws are still around. They keep adding new features every year but still neglect the broken match engine.

I wasn't expecting such a large reaction as i all was saying was i don't see how you guys can enjoy win when its basically cheating. But hey if you just want to win then fair enough do what you want. We play an 8 player multiplayer game every year and we have to put certain rules in place to stop cheating (eg no use of corner cheat, no buying players unless u scouted them through a competition scout, no use of classic tactics etc) and its far more rewarding at the end then 8 players using cheat tactics and genie scout.

just my two cents. no need to hate

theres no point putting my tactic up because its only suited to my team. It would not work with your team. thats the whole point about the game. to design a tactic for YOUR team.

also the answer to your second question is score less goals = wins less games = lower morale = concedes more goals.

i agree with FuSS that the majority of people just want to win and i don't blame him for using ME expolits. It is SI's fault that these ME flaws are still around. They keep adding new features every year but still neglect the broken match engine.

I wasn't expecting such a large reaction as i all was saying was i don't see how you guys can enjoy win when its basically cheating. But hey if you just want to win then fair enough do what you want. We play an 8 player multiplayer game every year and we have to put certain rules in place to stop cheating (eg no use of corner cheat, no buying players unless u scouted them through a competition scout, no use of classic tactics etc) and its far more rewarding at the end then 8 players using cheat tactics and genie scout.

Good save.

Got a lot of respect for that :)

Off fm-base.co.uk

Great tactic, been trying to make a flat 4.4.2 for ages and this comes along and makes mine look like it was made by amateur.
Started a save using V3 only and as you can see, it's pretty special :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]249442[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]249443[/ATTACH]

I set my CB's to man mark and the STR's to swap positions, seems to have done the trick. So close to a perfect season just one 0-0 draw when both my main strikers were injured. Such a great tactic, probably the best I've ever played with.

....just my two cents. no need to hate

A far more measured response, thank you.

Let's leave it there :)

i don't see how you guys can enjoy win when its basically cheating.

Calling it cheating is a bit inflammatory - in all sport, and in all gaming, people will exploit obvious flaws in the system to gain an advantage. The corner routine is just that, and most of the super-tactics here find the weaknesses of the ME and exploit them.

Cheating in FM to me would be altering stats, save-guarding, editing in money boosts.

You include classic tactics in your list of things your group bans to stop cheating - whats the thinking there?

Broadly I agree with your underlying point - the game can be more rewarding for some if they develop a tactic to suit their own team over time. Personally I try to develop a system that suits the players I have and plays what I consider to be attractive football - if I could find a way to mimic Swansea and Barcelona's shape when our keep has the ball I'd be a happy man.

Thanks for your reply FUSS.

Any ideas about preferred move training. I thought the following:

Everyone: simple passing game

CBs - mark tightly?

FBs - hug touchline, dribble down right flank, mark tightly?

MCs - killer passes, dictate tempo

MR/ML - cut inside, place shots

FC - place shots, beat offside trap, one-twos?

I am currently sitting in 3rd spot with Crewe, after about 20 games........using V2

Shall i stick with that or is V3 worth giving a go? - i do notice its a case of "you score 1, i'll score 2" with V2

I am currently sitting in 3rd spot with Crewe, after about 20 games........using V2

Shall i stick with that or is V3 worth giving a go? - i do notice its a case of "you score 1, i'll score 2" with V2

I dint find that when i was using v2, but i switched to v3 final and its been brilliant, but if you do switch give it about 5 game to kick in, (it shunt take that long)

My bad, i might of been a bit strong in that post (i thought you was just a trolling)

Yea tactic's are a major point part of the game i wouldn't say the whole point of it though my favorite is bringing through young players & molding them with my own routines.

Personally for me i use FuSs's tactic as i do want to win a lot but i struggle making tactics & get frustrated with tweaking trying to perfect my own, i also make variations of Fuss using his tactic as a base my holdout was quite succesfull but it was simply playing with some sliders.

I never use genie scout not for me ruins the game just my scout.

I get your theory on attacking corner setup i suppose it make's sense worded that way not sure i agree with it.

I think your always going to get a reaction when you come into a thread & brand people cheaters. Maybe focus on enjoying your 8 Player Multigame more rather than going into threads and calling people out for cheating?

With regards to Corner cheat & us all being cheat's here & corner setup affecting goals conceeding and making the tactic suck

testke.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Anyway i shall leave our "squabbles" off this thread as i don't want it take over Fuss's thread feel free to PM me though.

Off Topic: Does anyone know of any good Skins for 1366x768 (Can't find a good one to fit my M11X Screen)

so V3 is the best ???? and would work on patch 12.0.4 ???

I firmly believe v3 is the best.

Although there's a few tweaks on the front page that work for some and not others, even without messing around I feel the base tactic V3 is the best on the forum right now...

but then I'm bias.

V2 i got my team from blue sqaure north to prem now with V3 i cant win a game but its the best tatic on the forum for others does FM hate me

http://i.imgur.com/gwirl.png - great young talent, get him some acceleration training.

http://i.imgur.com/nMbJy.png - decent defender, could do with his tackling coming up ideally.

http://i.imgur.com/53KI1.png - always a legend, with better concentration and decisions he'll be one of the best ever.

14 = 14th notch from 0 (the left most notch). It's high, so be careful, worth a trial.

There's actually a skin on the forum i use which is exactly the same as the default skin, but adds numbers to every slider...makes life easier for use tactic creators.

Thank you both :).

I had great results with V3 so far, winning Premier League in my first year. It's worth noting that you don't exactly need two strong DMs in the middle - I'm playing with creative playmaker, sometimes even on AMC position and it's been working great.

One more edit: using such high defense line is great, especially great with my playmaker who has much more ball. Look at his stats: http://i.imgur.com/9plA5.png .

I firmly believe v3 is the best.

Although there's a few tweaks on the front page that work for some and not others, even without messing around I feel the base tactic V3 is the best on the forum right now...

but then I'm bias.

V2 is so good that I'm reluctant to switch to V3. I guess I'll give it a go if you think it's even better! :-)

V2 is so good that I'm reluctant to switch to V3. I guess I'll give it a go if you think it's even better! :-)
i was a bit like that but it is, its more solid witch is hard to believe

Bumping this.... any help?

Thanks for your reply FUSS.

Any ideas about preferred move training. I thought the following:

Everyone: simple passing game

CBs - mark tightly?

FBs - hug touchline, dribble down right flank, mark tightly?

MCs - killer passes, dictate tempo

MR/ML - cut inside, place shots

FC - place shots, beat offside trap, one-twos?

Thanks for the effort, I couldn't live without the slider skin!

Thank you both :).

I had great results with V3 so far, winning Premier League in my first year. It's worth noting that you don't exactly need two strong DMs in the middle - I'm playing with creative playmaker, sometimes even on AMC position and it's been working great.

One more edit: using such high defense line is great, especially great with my playmaker who has much more ball. Look at his stats: http://i.imgur.com/9plA5.png .

I actually use a mc/amc myself a lot, it can work great as long as they track back. I recommend 2 dmc types as its a safe default. One if the great things about this tactic is that's it's versatile and u can use different types of players.@

Hi FuSS...

Version to 12.0.4 ?

No idea buddy, just update your game!

Bumping this.... any help?

I haven't tested ppm in any meaningful way. But your ideas make sense, I'd say an account that likes to beat the offside trap is a massive bonus!

Finished last season with V2 ended up in 2nd, this was my first season in the prem. This season i have not overhauled the squad but added a few decent players RVP for instance, using V3 and lost the first 3 games i hope this doesnt continue. Your previous work has always done well for me tho Fuss so im going to keep going with it.