[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

When there's a single central striker - close down always / tight mark

When there's a single central AMC - close down always / tight mark

Seems to keep everything nice and tight.

What if they change formation mid-match, do you keep an eye for that?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

General question to anyone,

Doing a LLM save, using V2 with man marking on the 2 CM's at all times, was just curious, should play offside be unticked and D-Line dropped? Everywhere I look in regards to LLM always suggest to never play offside, just wanted some clarification on anyone who's tried this at a low level (maybe even Fuss himself)

General question to anyone,

Doing a LLM save, using V2 with man marking on the 2 CM's at all times, was just curious, should play offside be unticked and D-Line dropped? Everywhere I look in regards to LLM always suggest to never play offside, just wanted some clarification on anyone who's tried this at a low level (maybe even Fuss himself)

Offside requires good mental attributes, position, team work, concentration...etc

Usually lower league defenders don't posses these stats and so many argue that you shouldn't use the offside trap in LLM.

Personally I did use it, and I was okay, I reasoned that although the defenders weren't good enough to do it well...the striker also weren't good enough to take advantage. V2 is very attacking, and so it tends to focus on keeping the ball in the opposition end of the pitch, and as such your d-lien doesn't get tested as often as many tactics.

All I can say is give it a go and see what happens...what replays and if you see the offside trap is at fault, change it.

That seems strange most of my goals against when are never when use def version.

I am the best team in England now though so i always expect to concede less than i play. Have you tried adjusting Def line based on your CB's Speed & turning offside trap on / off depending on mental stats?

nearly there on next tactic, it's a 433 with a playmaker so will probably release under the coterminosity banner or as a new tactic entirely...not decided yet.

Just doing some final defensive tweaks.

nearly there on next tactic, it's a 433 with a playmaker so will probably release under the coterminosity banner or as a new tactic entirely...not decided yet.

Just doing some final defensive tweaks.

will it be tonight mate? or over the weekend?

A 4-3-3 should of course be tested with Ajax or Oranje (the Dutch national team) :thup:

at the moment FC united are winning the prem with a bunch of kids in their first season....Ajax or Oranje would be far too easy.

By 4-3-3 do you mean 4 defenders, DMC, MCR, MCL, AMR, AML and FC?

Nope. Flat 4-3-3.

DL-DC-DC-DR + MC-MC-MC + FC-SC-FC

The 2 outer MC's are actually defensive, the central is an attacking player-maker.

The 2 outer FC's are in-fact wingers/come strikers, the central is your poacher/finisher/target-man.

Nope. Flat 4-3-3.

DL-DC-DC-DR + MC-MC-MC + FC-SC-FC

The 2 outer MC's are actually defensive, the central is an attacking player-maker.

The 2 outer FC's are in-fact wingers/come strikers, the central is your poacher/finisher/target-man.

Do the Fc act as wingers with out the ball?

has anyone found any players who particularly excel with this tactic? Using Newcastle first season and Papiss Cisse (30 in 30) and Danny Wellbeck (17 in 12) are sensational up front in the 442 but I'm pretty shaky in defence.

Played a season with AFC Wimbledon and didn't buy any players so original squad.

My feedback is.

Positives - Great tactic. Finished the league 27 pts clear of second spot. Also made the FA Cup final. Beat Chelsea Away (they played there reserves) and also beat Blackburn as well. Had a pretty easy draw but still a great result. Lost 3-1 in the final to Man City.

Negatives - The tactic is a tad leaky although with the amount scored you expect that. The only really bad thing about this tactic is the corner cheat. Of the 120+ goals i scored in the season 45 came from corners. One of my strikers scored 27 goals from corners including 11 in the FA Cup and on four occasions he scored hat tricks all from corners. This IMO is a massive cheat and so unrealistic. I intend to restart my game using the default corner setting.

Congrats Fuss on your tactic.

Hi all,

Some family issues have come up so I'm going to be out for a few days. Which means no 433 release.

However I will instead upload FuSStidious V3 Final tonight instead....so you can enjoy that first...

I'll just leave this here....

FCUnitedvChelseaInformation_Overview.png

FCUnitedvChelseaStats_MatchStats.png

More remarkable when you consider we missed 2 penalties and scored a silly own goal.

This is FC United's first season in the prem...my best paid player is on 12,000k.

I'll just leave this here....

FCUnitedvChelseaInformation_Overview.png

FCUnitedvChelseaStats_MatchStats.png

More remarkable when you consider we missed 2 penalties and scored a silly own goal.

This is FC United's first season in the prem...my best paid player is on 12,000k.

WOW thats amazing, is that with v3? or the 4-3-3?

Fuss

Is that result with the 442 or 433?

Steve

That's the 442, the next fusstidious that'll be out later (hopefully), there's too much more work on the 4-3-3 so it'll have to wait.

Archived