Sports Interactive Community
FuSS

[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

Fuss

Will the new beta be v3...3 or is it updated from that?

Steve

it'll be the 3....3 you've been testing, maybe with a teeny changer or two...how've you found it?

it'll be the 3....3 you've been testing, maybe with a teeny changer or two...how've you found it?

wolverhamptonwanderersf.jpg

Still seems to conceed a few, but early days.

Steve

I've been using V2 with Sheff Wed with great success (now in season 6) but i've always found that my defence is very leaky, even against weak teams we struggle to keep clean sheets. Is there anything i can do to tighten things up?

I also find that we're much less effective playing away which i know is normal and everything, i just feel that it somehow doesn't work quite so well against the way AI teams play at home.

Does anyone have any other tips and whatnot?

Thanks

I'm still on V2 Cragtweak (changing MC's marking per opposition formation) & V2 hold out for end of games.

defencenoleak.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Leaky & Conceedy you say? :lol:

As always great Job Fuss x

I'm still on V2 Cragtweak (changing MC's marking per opposition formation) & V2 hold out for end of games.

defencenoleak.png

Wes, that tweak is switching the MC's to man marking when there's a lone striker and zonal when there's two strikers?

Wes, that tweak is switching the MC's to man marking when there's a lone striker and zonal when there's two strikers?

No. Purely based on the actual formation whether its a 451 or 442 then i change from ZONAL to MAN. Sometimes i don't bother at all as my team is so strong.

Hi mate,

I dont suppose you could link me to the tactics/tweaks/etc that you use as i really struggle defensively. This thread is rather enormous so it'd take me a while to find them.

Thanks

The 3..3 getss the midfiledrs attack my centre half way to easy with the v2 they dint seem to. and on average im conceding 1-2 goals a game. the full backs aswell but as you said its hard with full backs

The 3..3 getss the midfiledrs attack my centre half way to easy with the v2 they dint seem to. and on average im conceding 1-2 goals a game. the full backs aswell but as you said its hard with full backs

Crag, does your link to the filter download still work for you? I know in the U.S. we've had our government start blocking some file sharing sites (doing their best imitation of a middle eastern dictator, because if there's 1 copyright infringing file on there than the whole site must be for criminals, right?), so I'm not sure if that's why the link to multiupload isn't working. I can't even load the main page (http://www.multiupload.co.uk/) so that's why I'm that suspecting that.

Anyways, any chance you could upload them to a different file sharing site like mediafire?

Thanks to you, Wes, and of course Fuss for all your work on this incredible tactic! :applause:

No. Purely based on the actual formation whether its a 451 or 442 then i change from ZONAL to MAN. Sometimes i don't bother at all as my team is so strong.

Thanks for quick reply bud!

*is trying something new*....(and likes to leave people guessing for his own kicks)

Would like to see a stable 4-1-2-2-1 or how you would create a opponnent killing 4-3-3 tactic! :D

Would like to see a stable 4-1-2-2-1 or how you would create a opponnent killing 4-3-3 tactic! :D

it's not just my work, so i can't really say right now.

it's not just my work, so i can't really say right now.

Blaaaatantly getting together with Hough to release an ultimate tactic of some sort!

Love this (if it is the case)

Hi mate,

I dont suppose you could link me to the tactics/tweaks/etc that you use as i really struggle defensively. This thread is rather enormous so it'd take me a while to find them.

Thanks

Yea Sure.

V2 Standard - Crag Tweak I use from kick off till 60-70 mins. But if the opposition isn't playing 442 either put one or both of your MCs on Man marking. If the computer plays a diamond 4-4-2 just put one MC on specific man marking of their AMC it will absolutely dominate them. (i seriously dick Southampton on my save as they always play diamond 442)

h2hf.png

This is what happens if the CPU plays 442 diamond lol

V2 Holdout - for the end of game's don't forget about your Marking settings.

On top of this i use all my own training schedules for each individual player & use Cragswfc team-talks.

Thanks for quick reply bud!

No probs.

*is trying something new*....(and likes to leave people guessing for his own kicks)

HERETIC :mad::rolleyes:

Crag, does your link to the filter download still work for you? I know in the U.S. we've had our government start blocking some file sharing sites (doing their best imitation of a middle eastern dictator, because if there's 1 copyright infringing file on there than the whole site must be for criminals, right?), so I'm not sure if that's why the link to multiupload isn't working. I can't even load the main page (http://www.multiupload.co.uk/) so that's why I'm that suspecting that.

Anyways, any chance you could upload them to a different file sharing site like mediafire?

Thanks to you, Wes, and of course Fuss for all your work on this incredible tactic! :applause:

wunt doit on mediafire so did on sendspace http://www.sendspace.com/file/dxmwcl

Yea Sure.

Snip

Thanks for all that mate. 2shared doesnt seem to be working at the moment but hopefully its only temporary.

can't download...file not found..
why i have problem to D/L ur V2.0? the others is OK.. any link more?
Thanks for all that mate. 2shared doesnt seem to be working at the moment but hopefully its only temporary.

Didn't realise 2Shart was that bad; went to Send-space lovely GUI for my small mind.

Anyways attempt Two!

V2 Standard - Crag Tweak I use from kick off till 60-70 mins. But if the opposition isn't playing 442 either put one or both of your MCs on Man marking. If the computer plays a diamond 4-4-2 just put one MC on specific man marking of their AMC it will absolutely dominate them. (i seriously dick Southampton on my save as they always play diamond 442)

V2 Holdout - for the end of game's don't forget about your Marking settings.

On top of this i use all my own training schedules for each individual player & use Cragswfc team-talks.

crag what is a pft file?

Player Filter File put it in "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\filters" then import in FM by doing the following "Manager Name>Search (or F5)>Filter>Manager Filter>Import (Select files) from there they should appear when you click on filter now.

(i seriously dick Southampton on my save as they always play diamond 442)[/color]

You be happy with that being in Portsmouth!!

You be happy with that being in Portsmouth!!

Only lived here since November & that's because of work. I'm all for the Mighty Mariners..... quite partial to MUFC aswell blame my father for that one though.

Premiership With 5 Games To Spare...............................

leagued.png

Currently on for a perfect season of winning every trophy if i do i might make a long dedicated post to it & Fuss :lol:

i always conceded at least a goal a game, maninly due to a long ball over the top......should i sign faster CB's? as i have, vida, evans, smalling and vertoghen, not particularly fast!

or tweak summit else?

i always conceded at least a goal a game, maninly due to a long ball over the top......should i sign faster CB's? as i have, vida, evans, smalling and vertoghen, not particularly fast!

or tweak summit else?

Faster cb are better, but if you are in first season you should be fine

Amazing tactic, Version 2, this is my second season, first in the prem and my side contains the likes of Federici, Alex Pearce, Karacen, McAnuff, Kebe, Roberts and top scorer Simon Church

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages-2.png

• MC's - Support: These guys are supportive midfielders, look for typical CM's here. Strong types that 'boss the park' would be ideal, think Huddleston and Palacios for Spurs last year. They'll hang back and play a defensive game most of the time, but a lot of assists and killer passes will arrive from here.

I've been assigning my MC's to a DM training regimen as I noticed that most of the CM's I could find using Crag's filters were DM's as well and had traits more typical of a DM. Anyone else doing this or think it is a good/bad idea?

Can someone help me out, what are these Crags teamtalks? Where are they looked on page 9 but didn't seem to find it?

Much appreciated

I think it's pretty much this:

Pre-match:

"aggressive - I expect a win"

Half-time:

"aggressive - not good enough" unless winning by 3 or more goals.

If winning by 3 or more goals "assertive - don't get complacent"

Full-time:

"passionate - pleased" for a win

"aggressive - not good enough" for a loss or draw.

That's what I use anyway, and it works great.

I think it's pretty much this:

Pre-match:

"aggressive - I expect a win"

Half-time:

"aggressive - not good enough" unless winning by 3 or more goals.

If winning by 3 or more goals "assertive - don't get complacent"

Full-time:

"passionate - pleased" for a win

"aggressive - not good enough" for a loss or draw.

That's what I use anyway, and it works great.

DO you guys do any individual player talks if they don't react to the team talk?

Thank you.

DO you guys do any individual player talks if they don't react to the team talk?

Thank you.

I think cragswfc and FuSS do, but I don't because I find that it works much better without doing that. I also remember reading a post from one of the SI staff, which basically suggested that the red/green indications of player reactions are not actually that meaningful anyway.

Basically I just do as the post above for every match, and just ignore any red reactions.

Okay here is how I have done anyway 18 games in.

Baring in mind relegation candidates and media prediction of 18th it's worked wonders.

The games highlighted was using the V3, the games not highlighted V2.

Overall V2 has worked better for me but it could be I just players more suited to that.

The fullbacks wear out quite easily, not sure whether everyone has noticed that. But rotating every game in that position so will need to get better depth there.

I managed to get Michael Ball, god knows how. But horrible injury means hasn't played much.

Thanks for tactic anyway!

Okay here is how I have done anyway 18 games in.

Baring in mind relegation candidates and media prediction of 18th it's worked wonders.

The games highlighted was using the V3, the games not highlighted V2.

Overall V2 has worked better for me but it could be I just players more suited to that.

The fullbacks wear out quite easily, not sure whether everyone has noticed that. But rotating every game in that position so will need to get better depth there.

I managed to get Michael Ball, god knows how. But horrible injury means hasn't played much.

Thanks for tactic anyway!

]

Thanks for the feedback.

Couple of pointers that may help:

-At your level the offside trap is often not a good idea, Lower League defenders are often not good enough to pull it off.

-If you lose the offside trap it may be worth trying the D-line a little lower.

-It's really important to call team-meetings and to regular individual player meetings whenever you lose. If you lose a game then it's much more difficult to turn things around and win the next one.

-I generally prefer man marking used with the MC's regardless these days, give it a bash.

]

Thanks for the feedback.

Couple of pointers that may help:

-At your level the offside trap is often not a good idea, Lower League defenders are often not good enough to pull it off.

-If you lose the offside trap it may be worth trying the D-line a little lower.

-It's really important to call team-meetings and to regular individual player meetings whenever you lose. If you lose a game then it's much more difficult to turn things around and win the next one.

-I generally prefer man marking used with the MC's regardless these days, give it a bash.

Cheers, will give all the tips a go and let you know I do.

I have been using just the V2.0 as most the lower league teams play flat 4-4-2 but will try out the man marking more often.

I think the v3.0 is often exploited if players are not up to scratch, which mine are not.

Great tactic anyway!

Can someone help me out, what are these Crags teamtalks? Where are they looked on page 9 but didn't seem to find it?

Much appreciated

Pre-match:

aggressive - I expect a win

Half-time:

aggressive - not good enough unless winning by 3 or more goals.

If winning by 3 or more goals leave to ass man

Full-time:

passionate - pleased" for a win

aggressive - not good enough" for a loss or draw.

My team talks i use aggressive. I want win HT same aggressive not happy FT if lost aggressive top option. if won Pass well done top one. i do that if i was rotherham v chelsea. + i always start sundy rep

Say if your winning 2-0 / 3-0 at HT will you still go aggressive?
yes only time i dont if 5+ up i ask ass man

sheffwedvdortmundsheffw.png

As you can see bule not happy so on him i press passionate happy with him

So you always follow this unless your 5+ clear, in which case you ask assistant manager to take the talk?

If you have angered one of your players with your talk, then you passionately tell the individual that you are happy with his performance? What do you do for players that don't react and are unaffected? And what do you do at the end of the match when you have drawn the game?

Also, the tactics in the title are confusing as they are both labelled the same "v2.0"" when you click to download them, which do you use? And are you no longer unticking hold up ball aswell as unticking roam from position?

Yes i all ways do that for team talks , but say if 1 just joined a club it would be 4 goals.

I do nothing for players what are unaffected. If i draw i tell them it was rubbish aggressive not happy.

the hold out tacit i use is on post #518

I untick roam & hold up ball but not on the tactic from #518

Lol you proper used me as the test dummy there :(
As you can see bule not happy so on him i press passionate happy with himI found with just with 3 goals+ you wont loose unless you go down to 10men etc. I do 4+ as i've been at the club donkey years now but most people who just starting out i would suggest up to 3 goals

that experience with you play? I'm just sick as all the tactic will work and I do not

that experience with you play? I'm just sick as all the tactic will work and I do not
I do not know what you mean sorry?

brand new tactic nearly done.

I'm actually using OP's under certain circumstances and it's working bloody well!