[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you post in Sheff Wed thread I can have a look, but was interested in lower than BSS, as although I have played at level 11 the games kept crashing at the point of promotion to BSS.

yea i thought 5 games wasnt enough but i thought i would put some effort in to it and its working better now only 3 games in so not at its best yet

It should work it’s an amazing tactic. I find normally you see the full power of it in the second half of the season, once all my players are gel’d & happy with the tactic.

As you can see bule not happy so on him i press passionate happy with him

I’ve started giving these a blasts 4 wins so far! I hate losing so much so hopefully this will get me back on super form!

How do you use your scouts, just scout known players, let roam, or scout under 18 teams and Countries on Newgen dates?

I scout different regions cover as many as possible where decent players might come from. I also try & get scouts from different countries with at least 15 JPA/JPP.

Also this is a great guide of which countries are in each region really helps when your limited on scouts & want to cover a greater amount of countries.

@Crags amazing season! What's next for you more domination with Wednesday? I've got some aims for this save i want the Champions league (at least back to back)/A stadium named after me & i've always wanted a tycoon chairman too :D

could these tactics be used in ireland first season?

Try it & See! But I'd hazard a guess at yes. I started in the Blue Square Premiership with it & it was amazing so i see no reason why it shouldn't work in Ireland.

@Cragswfc- When your doing your pre game team talk & say aggressive i want win. If you get no response from your players do you say anything else (i.e. passionate top option) or just go straight into the game and leave it till half time?

Try it & See! But I'd hazard a guess at yes. I started in the Blue Square Premiership with it & it was amazing so i see no reason why it shouldn't work in Ireland.

@Cragswfc- When your doing your pre game team talk & say aggressive i want win. If you get no response from your players do you say anything else (i.e. passionate top option) or just go straight into the game and leave it till half time?

just go straight into the game and leave it till half time

V3.0 - not far away....

For those that haven't been following my F.C.United game, 4 seasons ago they were non-league, 4 straight promotions puts us in league 1. Where we are expected to lose every game by miles....the last friendly is particularly interesting (admittedly a bit of a fluke)...

FCUnitedofManchesterFixtures_Fixtures.png

V3.0 - not far away....

For those that haven't been following my F.C.United game, 4 seasons ago they were non-league, 4 straight promotions puts us in league 1. Where we are expected to lose every game by miles....the last friendly is particularly interesting (admittedly a bit of a fluke)...

That's amazing not even conceeding one goal!!! Looking forward to V3 i need a tactic with super powers to try and catch Man U on my save! Great Job Fuss!

That's amazing not even conceeding one goal!!! Looking forward to V3 i need a tactic with super powers to try and catch Man U on my save! Great Job Fuss!

We've been very luck so far, set piece defending is still poor. Going to work on it today and that should be that :)

Fuss

Some great results there, lucky or not that's still some defensive run :) is v3 still going to be a flat 442?

It is. It;s very similar to V2.0, but I've made several slight team adjustments, have altered the defensive a fair bit, and changed the marking system quite a lot.

The result is that there is less domination of other 442's, but in exchange the tactic is now effective against any formation.

So all those pesky single striker issues have been solved.

Tearing my hair out about set pieces, it's basically he case that any top defender is given high head/jumping than lower-league defenders, and so can usually score at set pieces against lower-league opposition. It's a bit of a cop-out in the game really, I'm sure there are plenty of massive lower-league defenders that can jump and be just as strong as Vidic for example...but the game needs to demonstrate his better ability, technique and mental attributes clearly, so it also gives high level players much better physicals in general.

V3.0 - not far away....

f***ing hell :eek:

When it ou ill let you be my guinea pig :p

@wes_coulam (or anybody else who has a brain on them)

I stopped using this after that time you recommend it to me, simply because I was tempted away by on of knaps tactics. I feel I should give this a proper go and see where it gets me. Which tactics should I be using again and at what times do I use them? Any new tweak that need to be made? How do you do your team talks (ass man or yourself) ?

thanks, ive you can help mate :)

@Fuss

Any chance of that V3 coming out over the next few days...?

@wes_coulam (or anybody else who has a brain on them)

I stopped using this after that time you recommend it to me, simply because I was tempted away by on of knaps tactics. I feel I should give this a proper go and see where it gets me. Which tactics should I be using again and at what times do I use them? Any new tweak that need to be made? How do you do your team talks (ass man or yourself) ?

thanks, ive you can help mate :)

I use v2 with the roam from position unticked on both strikers. if i'm playing a good team and i'm winning around the 70th min i put the the tweaked version i uploaded, to see the game out. v2 is a really good tactic best i've used on 12.2.2

Team talks i put what i use in post #826 and few post later i show a pic

@Cragswfc He said a brain :p......

haha, you two honestly make me laugh!

Think I'm going to try this in a journey man save and manage real madrid on the side to keep it fun and interesting!

Do you notice a massive difference using your own team talks or leaving it to a good assistant?

My team talks i use aggressive. I want win HT same aggressive not happy FT if lost aggressive top option. if won Pass well done top one. i do that if i was rotherham v chelsea. + i always start sundy rep
Say if your winning 2-0 / 3-0 at HT will you still go aggressive?
yes only time i dont if 5+ up i ask ass man

sheffwedvdortmundsheffw.png

As you can see bule not happy so on him i press passionate happy with him

So you always follow this unless your 5+ clear, in which case you ask assistant manager to take the talk?

If you have angered one of your players with your talk, then you passionately tell the individual that you are happy with his performance? What do you do for players that don't react and are unaffected? And what do you do at the end of the match when you have drawn the game?

Also, the tactics in the title are confusing as they are both labelled the same "v2.0"" when you click to download them, which do you use? And are you no longer unticking hold up ball aswell as unticking roam from position?

So you always follow this unless your 5+ clear, in which case you ask assistant manager to take the talk?

If you have angered one of your players with your talk, then you passionately tell the individual that you are happy with his performance? What do you do for players that don't react and are unaffected? And what do you do at the end of the match when you have drawn the game?

Also, the tactics in the title are confusing as they are both labelled the same "v2.0"" when you click to download them, which do you use? And are you no longer unticking hold up ball aswell as unticking roam from position?

Yes i all ways do that for team talks , but say if 1 just joined a club it would be 4 goals.

I do nothing for players what are unaffected. If i draw i tell them it was rubbish aggressive not happy.

the hold out tacit i use is on post #518

I untick roam & hold up ball but not on the tactic from #518

Best Tactic I've used this game

but the AI seems to click on after 15-20 games,What do you guys do to change things to keep it ongoing and working?

I haven't found this either, it's usually because of the re-rank, teams will generally play more defensive against you if you're doing well, making it seem like its lost effectiveness, nothing needs to be changed, its just keeping the players motivated and in place so they go out to win every game and not let complacency become an issue.

So you dont touch anything,just plug & play

i usually have to change from both flanks to down the middle because I start getting beat?

just leave it. but when i want to hold on to a lead i use the tactic i uploaded

2.5 out very soon, just wanted to finish my latest challenge season :)

fc.png

FC United Football Club

2015/16 Season (4th Season)

Current Club: FC United.

Division: nPower League 1

Season: 2015/2016

Board Expectation: Avoid relegation.

Finish:

League = Winner

Paint Trophy = Winner

FA Cup = 6th Round

League Cup = 3rd Round

Season 4 Summary:

Ah this game is laughably easy in the lower leagues. Yet another promotion, that's straight promotions all the way from non-league to the championship. 42wins, 3 draws, 1 losses; and a goal difference of +123.

League Table: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/minimal_fuss/npowerLeague1Overview_Stages.png

We also won the paint trophy, again, with a 6-0 demolition.

Match: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/minimal_fuss/FCUnitedvBarnetInformation_Overview.png

Had a good scrap with Man City in the FA Cup, we lost, but gave it a good go.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/minimal_fuss/FCUnitedvManCityInformation_Overview.png

Oh and we finally lost the mighty Graham Hurst, his stats were rubbish (see previous post), but a combination of work-rate/speed/two-footedness made him a goalscoring god. He'll be missed.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/minimal_fuss/GrahamHurstHistory_CareerStats.png

Season		Division	     Position	 Achievments
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13		Blue Square North   1st	   Champions
2012/13		FA Cup              n/a	   6th Round
2012/13		FA Trophy           1st	   Winner

2013/14		Blue Square Prem    1st	   Champions
2013/14		FA Cup              n/a	   5th Round Replay
2013/14		FA Trophy           1st	   Winner (retained)

2014/15		nPower League 2      1st	 Champions
2014/15		FA Cup               n/a	 6th Round
2014/15		League Cup           n/a	 1st Round
2014/15		Paint Trophy         1st	 Winner

2015/16		nPower League 1      1st	 Champions
2015/16		FA Cup               n/a	 6th Round
2015/16		League Cup           n/a	 3rd Round
2015/16		Paint Trophy         1st	 Winner (retained)

This has probably been asked before, but rather not browse through all the posts.

For the strikers:

Do u just need fast, physical strikers?

What is the difference between the left and right striker?

Thanks

Pace/Acceleration are most important. Work-rate is also very useful (but quite rare in fast strikers), two footedness is also a big bonus, but again quite rare in decent fast strikers.

What happened to the solid defense from v3, did it all fall to **** in the end?

Pretty much yes - testing with my personal game isn't wise, as it's a team builts perfectly by me and meshed together over 4 seasons, so take the FCU stuff with a pinch of salt.

Fuss

Unlucky to hear that mate. Will you be uploading v2.5 anytime soon?

Steve

asap, wanted to finish my FCU season, now i'll do a test with good old wolves and check everything is hunky doory. It's not very different from v2.0, but it does solve the problems defending against certain formations.

Archived