[FM12.2.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 FINAL || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

With the hold out version do you un-tick roam from position and hold up ball or do you just leave it as it is? I've never been sure about this..

Personally I've stopped using the striker tweak, it definitely scores more goals, but i think it upsets the balance of things all together. Hence it isn't in the front page tactics.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally I've stopped using the striker tweak, it definitely scores more goals, but i think it upsets the balance of things all together. Hence it isn't in the front page tactics.
Have you tired it one just one striker?

So far so good on my Udinese save

udinese2.jpg

udinese3.jpg

udinese1.jpg

The defeat to Arsenal was a bit of a freak result, hit the woodwork 3 times and was caught on the break by Walcott twice. Overall I'm pretty pleased with the football this tactic produces, Di Natale is scoring for fun at the moment and the midfield is bossing the games :)

I'm going to revert back on striker tweak & back to V2 & V2 Timewasting. Hopefully see out my end of the season with a bang! (Im still in for FA Cup/Champs League/League)

Hopefully get more joy and more balance like you say.

So far so good on my Udinese save

The defeat to Arsenal was a bit of a freak result, hit the woodwork 3 times and was caught on the break by Walcott twice. Overall I'm pretty pleased with the football this tactic produces, Di Natale is scoring for fun at the moment and the midfield is bossing the games :)

Striker tweak or just the original?

EDIT: Resorted back to the original without the striker tweak and won 4-2, their 2 goals nothing really could've been done about, a world class finish and a flowing move, but put 4 past them and got 3 points so thats all I care about. Other than that they had to resort to half chances and long shots.

Fuss, when come V3 off this great tactic out?

It's unlikely that there will be a very different version.

I'm working on tightening the defence and playing with some minor tweaks, so I'll likely release a slightly more stable version soon.

Just finished my 7th Season using Fuss 442! Another Amazing season!

My 3rd Season in the premiership we Retained our premiership crown with 4 games to spare & let some youth have experience.

League Cup - Got knocked out in the semi finals to Man U

Fa Cup - Winners retained our fa crown!

Champions League - (Grimsby Town's first season in the CL) We got knocked out in the Semi's against Bayern a good effort for our first season.

I'm going to stop uploading screens now as i expect to carry on winning but i so desperately want a European crown :rolleyes:

Gone back To V2 now as FusS recommends.

Season 3 completed, another promotion :)

fc.png

FC United Football Club

2014/15 Season (3rd Season)

Current Club: FC United.

Division: nPower League 2

Season: 2014/2015

Board Expectation: Avoid relegation.

Finish:

League = Winner

Paint Trophy = Winner

FA Cup = 6th Round

League Cup = 1st Round

Season 3 Summary:

Another, nother, nother phenomenal success, we were promoted in February and won the league shortly after with 40wins, 4 draws, 2 losses; and a goal difference of +109.

League Table: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/minimal_fuss/npowerLeague2Overview_Stages.png

We also won the paint trophy, with a 4-3 extra victory in the final.

Match: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/minimal_fuss/FCUnitedvForestGreenInformation_Overview.png

We transferred quite a few very good players in and kept the squad large and working hard.

Transfers: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/minimal_fuss/FCUnitedvPlymouthInformation_Overview.png

Graham Hurst is our hero of the season with an astounding 51 goals - I've just turned down a 2.5m offer from premier league Barnsley.

GrahamHurstOverview_Profile.png

Season		Division	     Position	 Achievments
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13		Blue Square North   1st	   Champions
2012/13		FA Cup              n/a	   6th Round
2012/13		FA Trophy           1st	   Champions

2013/14		Blue Square Prem    1st	   Champions
2013/14		FA Cup              n/a	   5th Round Replay
2013/14		FA Trophy           1st	   Champions

2014/15		nPower League 2      1st	   Champions
2014/15		FA Cup               n/a	   6th Round
2014/15		League Cup           n/a	   1st Round
2014/15		Paint Trophy         1st	   Winner

Fuss

Some great results you have had there, is that with the V3 tactic you are working on or is it with the older V2?

Steve

Forgive me if I'm wrong Fuss, but I think he said he was playing the game properly, i.e. adjusting the tactic before everygame based on the oppositions weaknesses from scouting reports etc. based on a thread he had read. So it isn't a plug and play, he's adjusting V2 everygame.

Although I'm getting fantastic results with Estudiantes with the original tactics in the OP, and the hold out tactic after 70mins if I'm holding a lead. My regen striker has 17goals in 11 games at the moment and is scoring for fun. I've actually found really good results using wingbacks who are accomplished as playing in the wide midfield positions to be a success, they have a good mixture of attacking and defending stats so it helps them to follow their fullbacks but also get themselves a few assists/goals. My right midfielder (who's natural position is WBR and accomplished DR/MR) has scored 4 goals already! That's not bad considering he was injured for a few weeks..

just gave this a test over a period of 5 games lost them all by 4 goals or more, so going to reload were i started and put a little bit more effort in making the tatic work for my team hope it works out though looks like a good tatic

This is how to take a pen #messi #Barca #Chelsea #swfc

That certainly isn't how Ramos took his penalty i think that literally orbiting the earth as we speak.

My biggest win with sheff wed

http://pic.twitter.com/uHXnBH30

Sick! Seeing results like makes me wish i didn't sell my better players as i can't resist 20 Million + for players woh are turning 29.

Season 3 completed, another promotion :)

Very nice Fuss! Your FA cup performances amaze me i normally struggle against bigger clubs! I would of snapped a million up for Hurst his stats don't look that good but can't argue with his scoring record!

just gave this a test over a period of 5 games lost them all by 4 goals or more, so going to reload were i started and put a little bit more effort in making the tatic work for my team hope it works out though looks like a good tatic

5 Games isn't really a good test at all you need decent familiarization levels! (playing with the tactic all pre season) then at least a ten game test.

But as said in this thread many times Tactics is only one part, you need good team talks, training, players!

I just beat Arsenal 3-1 away im now playing QPR 2-1 away and losing - reason being i got my teamtalk in the first half all​ wrong.

That certainly isn't how Ramos took his penalty i think that literally orbiting the earth as we speak.

Sick! Seeing results like makes me wish i didn't sell my better players as i can't resist 20 Million + for players woh are turning 29.

Yes i used to be like that. But hey you look at Paul Scholes, Didier Drogba etc irl non-performing no. So i thought to my self i can do it with older players. It's getting the right balance i suppose

On another note i must say Matt Philips from Blackpool brilliant for right wing.

Very nice Fuss! Your FA cup performances amaze me i normally struggle against bigger clubs! I would of snapped a million up for Hurst his stats don't look that good but can't argue with his scoring record!

5 Games isn't really a good test at all you need decent familiarization levels! (playing with the tactic all pre season) then at least a ten game test.

But as said in this thread many times Tactics is only one part, you need good team talks, training, players!

I just beat Arsenal 3-1 away im now playing QPR 2-1 away and losing - reason being i got my teamtalk in the first half all​ wrong.

My team talks i use aggressive. I want win HT same aggressive not happy FT if lost aggressive top option. if won Pass well done top one. i do that if i was rotherham v chelsea. + i always start sundy rep

Just an observation

I did a test with Sunday Rep - took over MU with no pre season at start of Shield game with MC - made no difference whatsoever to results.

In old patch used Sunday Rep and won EPL easily with MU.

My team talks i use aggressive. I want win HT same aggressive not happy FT if lost aggressive top option. if won Pass well done top one. i do that if i was rotherham v chelsea. + i always start sundy rep

I'll give the aggressive talks a go. My form is all over at the minute destroyed Valencia in the champions league 4-0 then next game drew 0-0 with everton. Need to sort this form out already 4 points off the pace.

I had Matt Phillips first season in the Prem but sold him second season. Got a regen & Gotze there now. Not like anyone is performing for me ATM.

Yea i like to hold onto some older players as experience and tutors but 20 milliion for Palochsi when he was 20 was sterling buisness for me. I'm lacking depth up top now though. Swansea next need to get to winning ways.

Just an observation

I did a test with Sunday Rep - took over MU with no pre season at start of Shield game with MC - made no difference whatsoever to results.

I always start sunday league rep i find at first players aren't as responsive to team talks & have on player information tab "doesn't feel like his manager has the experience to keep the club going forward" after half a season with most team's the players respect you (bearing in mind your winning games)

Personally i feel it makes a difference for about your first 15 competitive games.

Say if your winning 2-0 / 3-0 at HT will you still go aggressive?

You can see your rep rise over those 1st 15 games.

I have not seen a major connection between team talk reaction and individual performance, which is why I take lazy option.

Which post for defensive tactic?

You can see your rep rise over those 1st 15 games.

I have not seen a major connection between team talk reaction and individual performance, which is why I take lazy option.

Which post for defensive tactic?

this is hold out version http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/292519-FM12.2.1-%E2%80%A2-%E2%80%A2-%E2%80%A2-MiNiMaL_FuSS-FuSStidious-V2-FLAT-4-4-2-%E2%80%A2-%E2%80%A2-%E2%80%A2?p=7704731&viewfull=1#post7704731

yes only time i dont if 5+ up i ask ass man

sheffwedvdortmundsheffw.png

As you can see bule not happy so on him i press passionate happy with him

I cannot do that as it makes the game seem far too un-real! If a team is winning a match at half time 3-0 there is no way that a manager in real life would say he was angry, thats why I hate team talks

Steve

I cannot do that as it makes the game seem far too un-real! If a team is winning a match at half time 3-0 there is no way that a manager in real life would say he was angry, thats why I hate team talks

Steve

I know what you saying but i tired them all but this is best for me

Steve

The score is irrelevant. Look at the performances, all the 6.9/7.0 players responded well as they've only played an average game. Being critical of the player with 9.5 went badly, because h's played exceptionally well.

Simple when you ignore the score and look at the performance.

brilliant fuss keep it up

Thank you.

Did u use any tweak in all 3 season ?

Sorry ofr my bad english :)

Fuss

Some great results you have had there, is that with the V3 tactic you are working on or is it with the older V2?

Steve

This guy's got it right \/

Forgive me if I'm wrong Fuss, but I think he said he was playing the game properly, i.e. adjusting the tactic before everygame based on the oppositions weaknesses from scouting reports etc. based on a thread he had read. So it isn't a plug and play, he's adjusting V2 everygame.

Exactly, which is why my creating v3 is being a bit slow, as actually my FC united game isn't helping.

How are you finding scouting players with the Challange? Did you hold out for FC United?

Being well known on the forums means I've got a massive upper hand - I've had loads of people sending me player suggestions and I generally read all the LLM management threads. According to the rules of the challenge that's actually cheating - but show me a way to erase what I've read from my mind!!

That's brilliant Fuss well done mate

Much appreciated.

Just an observation

Somewhere in the tactical bible it explains that it does make a difference. It mostly affects the players response to you as a manager, but I'm sure it also slightly affects tactical effectiveness. You'd likely not notice it with Man Utd as the team are more than capable of winning the league under the assistant on his own :)

I'am new, so for which patch is this tactic 12.04??? Ty

Latest patch 12.2.2

With MU players are more likely to react badly to losing Ferguson as well as being Internationals compared to LL players. Most of comments on this said try it with MU so I did.

How do you use your scouts, just scout known players, let roam, or scout under 18 teams and Countries on Newgen dates?

With MU players are more likely to react badly to losing Ferguson as well as being Internationals compared to LL players. Most of comments on this said try it with MU so I did.

How do you use your scouts, just scout known players, let roam, or scout under 18 teams and Countries on Newgen dates?

I scout know players (i.e. ones get recommended to me - which is literally dozens a day by pm).

I also tend to scout for regens (under 18's on new gen dates that weren't there before).

Little bit of work you can very quickly build up lists of who must be a newgen and then scout those players.

Which are your highly recommeded playes each season excluding newgens?

That depends on a lot of factors in lower league management, I suggest you either find your clubs thread or you use one of the many LLM threads.

gotta try and keep this one on topic :)

Fuss,

What do you consider Fast ST's? Anything over 15 pace and acc? I'm asking because Rooney isn't really performing all that well for me, and whenever I plug in Welbeck or Chic they score just for fun. Thanks.

I had welbeck on my save he was amens but got injured and never the same again. Rooney should do great though. I look for 14 + ,but higher the better

Fuss,

What do you consider Fast ST's? Anything over 15 pace and acc? I'm asking because Rooney isn't really performing all that well for me, and whenever I plug in Welbeck or Chic they score just for fun. Thanks.

I've been playing Lukaku as my STL & he is scoring over 20 league goals a year & he is 14 acceleration, 16 pace.

This guy's got it right \/

I've actually found really good results using wingbacks who are accomplished as playing in the wide midfield positions to be a success, they have a good mixture of attacking and defending stats so it helps them to follow their fullbacks but also get themselves a few assists/goals. My right midfielder (who's natural position is WBR and accomplished DR/MR) has scored 4 goals already! That's not bad considering he was injured for a few weeks..

Fuss, are you saying we'd be better off looking for more defensive wingers than AMR/Ls for the ML/R roles?

Fuss, are you saying we'd be better off looking for more defensive wingers than AMR/Ls for the ML/R roles?

no, i was referring to the first bit of his response in answering a question about how I've been playing with FC united:

"Forgive me if I'm wrong Fuss, but I think he said he was playing the game properly, i.e. adjusting the tactic before everygame based on the oppositions weaknesses from scouting reports etc. based on a thread he had read. So it isn't a plug and play, he's adjusting V2 everygame."

It was more an FC united specific question, not really about how everyone should be using the tactic.

As for position; I've made this tactic as flexible as possible. You should be able to stick just about anyone into just about any roles and still have it work, it's no where near as fussy as Coterminosity was (but that was reliant on a particular kind of AMC and a particular kind of FC). Because this tactic is a 442 and there's 2 of every position, you can get away with less suitable players.

Archived