Sports Interactive Community
SRL88

SRL88's FM12 Journeyman Career

Moving Borussia back up to their time of dominance :thup:

That may take some time yet.

Is anyone else having problem's seeing my results from the Bundesliga for November?

Edit: Fixed it.

Still going well in the league but doing extremely well in your CL group,very impressive win over Palermo.

Still going well in the league but doing extremely well in your CL group,very impressive win over Palermo.

Cheers fella :thup:.

Bayern and Leverkusen look very strong at the moment. Solid effort in Europe as well. Nice little run there would be good to see.

Still got a shot if you can put a good run together.

December will show that.

Bayern and Leverkusen look very strong at the moment. Solid effort in Europe as well. Nice little run there would be good to see.

Cheers. Just wait until you see the draw for the First Knockout Round though :(:thdn:.

Very clinical CL qualification :thup:

Rostock having a 'mare :D

Very clinical CL qualification :thup:

Rostock having a 'mare :D

Cheers dude.

They certainly are, and it hasnt got much better in December :D.

120px-Vfl_borussia_monchengladbach.png

SRL88's Career - December 2037 - Borussia Monchengladbach

Bundesliga

BorussiaMnchengladbachFixtures_Fixtures-20.png

GermanFirstDivisionOverview_Stages-19.png

A fantastic month for us as our main rivals falter which allows us to catch up. We started with a very easy 1-0 win away to Duisburg with our only problem being our own finishing. We followed this up with a very nice 3-0 win at home to Mainz before a brilliant 1-0 win away to Werder Bremen to round off the year.

December 2037 - Continued

DFB Pokal 3rd Round

BorussiaMnchengladbachFixtures_Fixtures-2-15.png

We sure do like the 1-0's. A very solid 1-0 win over Hannover sets up a tough tie against Schalke in the Quater-Final.

Champions League

BorussiaMnchengladbachFixtures_Fixtures-3-3.png

EuropeanChampionsCupOverview_Stages-2-11.png

Another 1-0!!! I was pleased with our dominance in this game as I made a lot of changes. So, whats next? All I will say is are you taking the bloody ****.

Tough draw in the CL, good luck.

Good luck against Barcelona!

Thanks. We may need it.

Good catchup.

Cheers dude.

Brilliant December - in every competition. :cool:

Why thank you kindly. 100% record with no goals conceded :cool:.

Tough draw in the CL, good luck.

Good month for you there SRL88 :thup:

Cheers Dexter.

I bet you over Barca 1-0 ;)

Thanks for the added pressure ha.

Brilliant December,if your going to go out to Barcelona,at least do it in style :D

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Stephan Ferner

Your Team: Borussia Monchengladbach

Buyer/Seller: Man Utd

Player's Value: £2.4m

Offer: £10.5m over 36 months

Transfer/Wage Budget: Enough

Patch: 12.0

Season: 2037/38

Current wingers:

Marcelinho

Dumitru Popa

Brilliant December,if your going to go out to Barcelona,at least do it in style :D
You can do it :thup:

I will be happy with a 1-0 :D.

Clawed your way back in the league well. Tough match against Barcelona. Hopefully they underestimate you!

Clawed your way back in the league well. Tough match against Barcelona. Hopefully they underestimate you!

Cheers dude. I think I may need to draw inspiration from Chelsea against Barca :D.

Get your captain sent off?

If it results in a 2-2 draw I will live.

Ohh, tough draw! Looking tight at the top of the league with your defence holding up well.

Yeah it will be a very, very tough game.

Just caught up with this, good luck against Barca! :thup:

Also just saw your new Australian keeper. :eek::cool: What club did he originate from?

In regards to Ferner, he looks decent but I wouldn't buy at that price, although it depends on what your scouts say about his potential.

Just caught up with this, good luck against Barca! :thup:

Also just saw your new Australian keeper. :eek::cool: What club did he originate from?

In regards to Ferner, he looks decent but I wouldn't buy at that price, although it depends on what your scouts say about his potential.

Cheers fella.

In regards to Porter. He popped up on the scene in 2029/30 at Central Coast Mariners, spending four years there but not making a first team appearence until his fourth year. He was then released at the end of his contract and went on trial with Wellington Pheonix which resulted in a contract for him. He spent a year there before a £1.7m move to Rangers. After 3 years at Rangers he was signed by me for £11m.

Ferner has a 4 1/2* potential. I think I will wait until the end of the season before making a decision.

SRL88's Career - January 2038 - Borussia Monchengladbach

Bundesliga

BorussiaMnchengladbachFixtures_Fixtures-21.png

GermanFirstDivisionOverview_Stages-20.png

A very mixed start to the new year for us. We were extremely average against bottom side Rostock, taking the lead twice but our defence was shaky and we conceded two very poor goals. The second half was a very dull half and neither side looked like scoring. At least against Kaiserslautern we reverted back to the 1-0 to the Gladbach though.

Transfers - In

Bruno Marques - £2.6m - For £2.6m, this is an absolute bargain. Some of his stats are absolutely frightening and my main trouble will be deciding between him & McAllister upfront.

Velimir Kelava - £675k - A very good goalkeeper for his age. I will try and send him out on loan to gain first team experience. This means we have three very good goalkeepers at the club.

Duje Tudor - £900k - He looks a fantastic striker for a 16yo. Really looking forward to him developing in this side.

Transfers - Out

All youngsters leaving on loan, with the most significant being Wesley van Dijk who I signed at the start of the season and had an injury for most of the first half of the season. He struggled to get in the side so I thought it was best to allow him to leave on loan for first team football.

Young Marques looks awesome. A steal for £2.6million. :cool:

Hard to believe he was transfer listed at Porto.

Still pretty close but as the others have said,Marques is a bargain!

Marques looks ridiculously good. Happy to see Stuttgart back up, but it doesn't look like things have gone too well as Der VfB this year.

Copping Barca is a bit of tough luck, but getting to that point means you had a great Champions League campaign - and it just might not end yet.

Winning the Bundesliga loks tough at this stage, but its not an insurmountable gap - and maintaining a Champions League spot is surely the main aim - a title on top of that would be a bonus.

Agreed - he looks damn good for the amount you paid :)
Still pretty close but as the others have said,Marques is a bargain!

Cheers lads.

Marques looks ridiculously good. Happy to see Stuttgart back up, but it doesn't look like things have gone too well as Der VfB this year.

Stuttgart are probably around the level expected considering they have just been promoted.

Copping Barca is a bit of tough luck, but getting to that point means you had a great Champions League campaign - and it just might not end yet.

Winning the Bundesliga loks tough at this stage, but its not an insurmountable gap - and maintaining a Champions League spot is surely the main aim - a title on top of that would be a bonus.

I wouldnt be surprised either way whether we do or dont win the Bundesliga to be honest. We are seriously putting our foot down as one of the top three sides in the league and all I want is for us to buile on our success of last season to move the club forward as a whole. I would happily take another third place finish and another DFB Pokal to be honest, but I would prefer to finish 2nd just so I can avoid the Champions League Qualifiers :p.

SRL88's Career - February 2038 - Borussia Monchengladbach

Bundesliga

BorussiaMnchengladbachFixtures_Fixtures-22.png

GermanFirstDivisionOverview_Stages-21.png

A very poor month for us on reflection following 3 draws. The Dortmund result wasnt one which bothered me as it was a very tough game. We followed this up with a very nice win over Koln. The second and third goals came when we were down to 10 men as well which pleased me. This was followed up with a harsh 1-1 draw away to Wolfsburg. We dominated the whole game, scored early and looked in complete control, but a lapse in concentration let Wolfsburg level things up. Hoffenheim gave us a much tougher game and probably deserved a draw as we werent at our best.

February 2038 - Continued

DFB Pokal Quater-Final

BorussiaMnchengladbachFixtures_Fixtures-2-16.png

Well we required penalties but we should have won it beforehand. The first half was an even affair, but we dominated from the second half onwards. In all honesty, we really should win this tournament now as we are the only Bundesliga side left in the Semi-Final.

Champions League First Knockout Round 1st Leg

BorussiaMnchengladbachFixtures_Fixtures-3-4.png

No surprise really as this was expected. Barca were the much better side and 3-0 comes as no shock what so ever.

Tough month!

We made it harder than what it actually was I think.

Tough month there SRL88, i'm confident you'll have a good season overall though.

Again I wouldnt class it as tough. We could and probably should have claimed a win against Wolfsburg and possibly Hoffenehim, so its our own fault effectively.

Again I wouldnt class it as tough. We could and probably should have claimed a win against Wolfsburg and possibly Hoffenehim, so its our own fault effectively.

I see, shocking dropped points there.

Still a good season so far!

I see, shocking dropped points there.

We did drop points, I would agree.

SRL88's Career - March & April 2038 - Borussia Monchengladbach

Bundesliga

BorussiaMnchengladbachFixtures_Fixtures-23.png

GermanFirstDivisionOverview_Stages-22.png

Well our hopes of the title are effectively over but we are in a big battle with Leverkusen to claim the final automatic Champions League spot. We had two very good months here. The draw with Hannover was hard earned, especially as we fell down to 10 men in the first half. They scored late on but we went straight up the other end to level it up. This was followed up with a brilliant 4-1 win away to Freiburg as we dominated procedings. Much to my shock against Bayern, we absolutely dominated them but just failed to score. It was such a shame because our performance really had them on the back foot. We rounded March off with a very hard fought 2-1 win away to Frankfurt.

April started with a comfortable win over Stuttgart before a brilliant win away to Schalke. This was followed up with a fine display and result at home to Bayer Leverkusen as we crusied to a 3-0 win. We couldnt continue this winning run sadly as a tale of two own-goals in our game against Bochum were the only stand out moments in an overwise boring game. April rounded off with a surprisingly tough game against Duisburg as we begin to tire at the end of the season.

March & April 2038 - Continued

DFB Pokal Semi-Final

BorussiaMnchengladbachFixtures_Fixtures-2-17.png

As easy as it looks. This was a very easy game against Jena as we booked our place in the Final for the second year in a row. Our opponents will be Second Division side Stuttgarter.

Champions League First Knockout Round 2nd Leg

BorussiaMnchengladbachFixtures_Fixtures-3-5.png

It wasnt as bad as it looks. We actually matched Barcelona and scared them more than they did us probably, but their extra class infront of goal showed in a 3-0 win.