SRL88's FM12 Journeyman Career

SRL88

Issah's going to be quality.

I realised after I agreed the deal that I might not even be at the club depending on if we win the title :D.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - January 2029 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-13.png

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages-8.png

A very solid month for us as we manage to climb two points above Man City in the table. The Leicester game was one of them typical games which we werent at our best but we managed to win. Better to win bad than not win at all I suppose. We put in two really solid performances in tough games away to Aston Villa & Stoke before beating a close league rival in Chelsea. We found ourselves 2-0 up but they scored with a few minutes left for a nervy finish but we held on. Despite a 0-0 draw against Man City I was really pleased. Despite it being a top of the table clash we totally outclassed them all over the park but just failed to find the net. This didnt worry us though as we went to the Emirates and put in a very solid display to grab a 2-0 win.

January 2029 - Continued

FA Cup 4th Round

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-2-9.png

A poor draw away to the Championship side. We struggled to get going and looked to be going out of the competition with 10 minutes left. We had a man sent off and having made all our substitutions we received an injury, leaving us with 9 men. We battled on though and with just a couple of minutes left we scored a goal to force a replay.

League Cup Semi-Final

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-3-7.png

Two excellent performances and results against Arsenal see us march into the Final where we will face West Ham.

englandnationalteamb_151661-1.jpg

SRL88's Career - February 2029 - England

Friendly

EnglandFixtures_Fixtures-2.png

A nice way to start 2029 with a comfortable win over Japan. I made a lot of changes from our usual qualifying squad and brought in numerous players for their first cap. We struggled a little in the first half and had to rely on an own goal to give us the lead. We dominated throughout the second half but had to wait till late on for a couple of goals to make things look a little more comfortable, but overall I am really pleased with the new boys.

carlingcup2010300x300.jpg

Final

Road to Wembley

Liverpool

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-14.png

A really solid run for us which included some very tough ties. We faced a tough tie against neighbours Everton who we managed to overcome 1-0 before a very disciplined performance away to Hull resulted in a 4-1 win. We faced Man Utd in the Quater-Final, just days after a draw in our league game against them, but boy was this different. We showed our superiority and put four past them in the process. Two very good performances against Arsenal resulted in a 6-2 win on aggregate.

West Ham

WestHamUnitedFixtures_Fixtures.png

An easier run for the Hammers than ourselves. They won all their ties very comfortably, beating lower level opposition in Barnsley & Middlesbrough before ties against Premiership level opposition. A very good display away to WBA gave them a 3-1 win before they swept Newcastle aside to set up a Semi-Final tie against Ipswich. The Championship club put up a decent fight, but West Ham showed their class in both legs to reach the Final.

LiverpoolvWestHamInformation_Overview.png

Summary

So its us who lift the first trophy of the season with a 1-0 win at Wembley. We dominated the game throughout but couldnt make our chances count. It was Ganso who scored the only goal of the game in the first half. West Ham pressed us hard in the second half but our strong backline held firm.

More excellent performances from your team and nice to see you sitting top,now it's time to finish the job off.

I will try to do you proud sir.

Forest :cool: and you of course :D:cool:. Are the still your unofficial feeder club :D.

Haha yeah they are. They signed Ian Prior in the summer for £3.2m, who is a goalkeeper I had at the club but couldnt find space for him in the first team. I sent him out on loan to my official feeder club Darlington for 3 seasons in a row and then he spent a year in the reserves before being sold.

Oddly however, he is my number 1 in the England Squad haha.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - February 2029 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-15.png

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages-9.png

Only two games in February due to other commitments, but a good one at that. Two very solid results keep us sat top of the Premier League with a game in hand, which we will look to take advantage of to re-open our 5pt lead at the top of the table.

FA Cup 4th Round Replay and 5th Round

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-2-10.png

Replay, replay, replay!! God I am sick of the sight of the FA Cup now. We comprehensively beat Fulham in a replay before a double header against WBA. We struggled at home to them but in the replay, a superb display from Roland Koffi was the difference. I half wish we didnt go through because now we have an 'enjoyable' tie away to Man City in the Quater-Final.

February 2029 - Continued

League Cup Final

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-3-8.png

Just the one goal in what was a very god display in the League Cup Final as we lifted the first trophy of the season.

Champions League First Knockout Round 1st Leg

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-4-4.png

Im not surprised really because this was a tough away tie, but we are still in with a shout going into the return leg.

What a fantastic career :thup:

Cheers fella :thup:

Congrats on yet another League Cup! How for the league itself and that record :)

It is indeed and I am rubbing my hands with anticipation.

Congrats on the League Cup!

Make sure to beat up on Madrid on the home leg.

I will definitely be aiming to give them a spanking :).

SRL88's Career - March 2029 - England

World Cup Qualifier

EnglandFixtures_Fixtures-3.png

WorldCupEuropeanQualifyingSectionOverview_Stages-2.png

I dont know what the **** this was but what ever it was, it was dog ****. Jesus christ we were poor!!! We were missing a few of our big guns, including captain Chris Ord but this was no excuse. Id rather not talk about how bad we were. Next up is an away fixture against the Czech's.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - March 2029 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-16.png

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages-10.png

Hmmmmmmm. Could be better is how I would describe it. On paper it doesnt look to bad because we won four of our five fixtures but the run-in favours Man City. We put in two fantastic displays, putting 4 each past Cardiff and Blackburn before an assured display at home to Nottingham Forest. We followed this up with a disappointing defeat away to struggling Birmingham who scored with their only shot on target. That seemed to effect us going into the Merseyside Derby because we were well below par in the first half which resulted in us falling behind. I gave the lads a talking to and in the second half we were a different team. Three excellently worked goals were enough to ensure that we came from behind to grab a vital three points.

FA Cup Quater-Final

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-2-11.png

I fielded a weaker team and Im glad we did. I wasnt to bothered about this game because my focus is elsewhere.

March 2029 - Continued

Champions League First Knockout Round 2nd Leg

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-3-9.png

That spanking I mentioned? Here it is!!! A truely dominant performance from us as we march through. We have been handed a good tie against Malaga in the Quater-Final. If we win that game we will face either Bayern Munich or Fenerbache in the Semi-Final.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - April 2029 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-17.png

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages-11.png

Well we are nearly there but we havent made it easy for ourselves. We were shocking against Man Utd and deserved to be beat. Thankfully, Man City dropped points as the gap was closed to three points. We got back on track though with three fine performances. A solid win away to Wolves was followed by two good wins at home to Spurs and Sunderland. Man City dropped points in this time as we enter the final month of the season 6pts ahead of our closest rivals with 3 games to go.

Champions League Quater-Final

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-2-12.png

Well....in the first leg we got was probably the most comfortable 1-0 win you will ever see, but in the second leg we folded. We started really, really well but conceded three first half goals in quick succession. We pressed in the second half but had two men sent off to end the game with 9 men. Malaga scored a goal late on to book their place in the Semi-Final.

ReadingvManUtdInformation_Overview.png

:eek:. Shock of the season!!! Reading, who have finished 19th in the Championship beat Man Utd, who are in the top 4 of the Premiership in the FA Cup Final :eek:.

Great career so far SRL!

If Cardiff stay up, next season they should be a tough team to beat, especially with all that money!!

Cheers fella.

I dont expect Cardiff to stay up ;). More on that in a second.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - May 2029 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-18.png

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages-12.png

Well we got there, but just!!! We have really made this run in difficult for ourselves and it couldnt have been much worse than this season. A very, very annoying defeat away to West Ham meant we had to do it the hard way because I following Man City's win that week-end, I knew that I would have to go to Chelsea on the final day and get at least a draw. We comprehensively beat Blackpool 4-0 and then Man City beat West Ham 4-1, meaning we went into the final week-end of the season with a 3pts lead, facing a tough side away from home whilst Man City travelled to Blackpool.

We were shocking for the first 20 minutes and found ourselves a goal down, but Chris Ord got us back into it. Whilst all this was happening, Man City were 2-1 down away to Blackpool and both teams had 10 men....HT. In the second half, Chelsea took the lead but we pegged them back immediately. Things were made a little more tense when Man City equilised, but we took a massive step towards the title when we took the lead after 72 minutes. Chelsea hit back though with 10 minutes remaining to make things a little more tense, and following this Man City scored to take the lead with 5 minutes remaining. However, it didnt come into effect much as we held on to get the point we needed and secure our record 26th league title.

Congrats on winning the League!!!

Cardiff down.... well, with that kind of money they should bounce right back up.

Cheers :thup:.

Yeah I expect them to bounce straight back with that momey. The board have sacked Temur Ketsbaia who is the best manager they have had for quite some time.

sky-sports-252.jpg

090914-014-LFC-Standard-Chartered-1.jpg

Monday 21st February 2029

Christian Purslow: Welcome to this press conference, and I wish to introduce you Steven Longstaff.

Steven Longstaff: Hi, I would like to let you know that I wont be taking any questions during this press conference.

I sit here today and wish to inform you all of my decision to resign as manager of Liverpool Football Club. I have been contemplating this decision for quite some time and after discussion's with my family I feel that it is the right decision for both myself and them. I have been the manager of Liverpool Football Club for 9 years and I have loved every single second of it, but I feel that it is now the right time for me and the football club to move on. When I arrived at the club I made it my aim to eclipse the record that Manchester United had set of 25 Premier League Titles and this season we have managed to do so by setting a new record of 26 League Titles.

I made my feelings known to the board yesterday evening following the draw with Chelsea at the Chelsea Stadium, and although they informed me that the didnt wish for me to leave, they realised that this was a personal decision, and although I have achieved a career goal of managing the club I have loved my whole life, I feel that I need a new challenge as a manager.

Since taking charge at Anfield, I have tossed my workload between managing Liverpool, Argentina and England and I now feel that I would like to focus my attention on one challenge. I am currently the manager of the England national team and I with the 2030 World Cup coming up next year I feel that I would like to solely focus on England's qualification for the tournament. I feel worn out with the constant hustle and bustle of club management as well as international management and feel that I need to recharge myself. I wish to spend time with my family as they have been fully supportive throughout my career, and I now feel that it is time for me to devote some attention to them.

I have informed the board of my feelings as to who is the correct man to replace me. Now, it is up to the Liverpool board whether they wish to follow up on this or appoint their own man.

Thank you for your time, and goodbye!!!

StevenLongstaffNews_Inbox-24.png

StevenLongstaffNews_Inbox-2-13.png

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - Season Review - 2028/29 - Liverpool FC

Premier League - Results 1 - Results 2 (1st - CHAMPIONS)

Well we made extra hard work of the title this season, especially in the closing months, but we managed to claim the title and a record 26th league title. I honestly couldnt be happier about it. We really had to stick in this season as Man City were right on song and lead the way for quite some time. We managed to keep pace with them and overtake them in the later months. We dropped some silly points, especially against Birmingham and West Ham, but a draw away to Chelsea on the final day meant we claimed the league title.

FA Cup (Knocked out in Quater-Final)

I wasnt to bothered about the FA Cup and I wasnt really pleased about all the replay's we had to face. I have to say that I was a little pleased that we went out in the Quater-Final.

League Cup (Winners)

A really good run for us this season. We had to beat our two biggest rivals in Everton and Man Utd, as well as defeating Arsenal with two very impressive displays in the Semi-Final. Despite the scoreline, we thoroughly deserved to beat West Ham 1-0 in the Final.

Community Shield (Runners-Up)

We were pretty poor to be honest. This was in the stage of our shocking pre-season when most players were away on International duty.

Champions League (Knocked out in Quater-Final)

We flew through the Group Stage quite impressively, with some good wins along the way. In the knockout phase we came from behind to beat At.Madrid to set up a Quater-Final tie against Malaga. Despite possibly the most dominant 1-0 win you will ever see in the first leg, we were blown away in the return leg as Malaga booked their place in the Semi-Final.

Transfers - Finances

A few players brought in, but for big money. Overall, the season was good transfer wise.

The finance screenshot was taken the day I left....but there is still over £60m to arrive in sponsorship money so the club is more than ok.

Squad

The squad is very good but needs a few tweaks. Its all set in stone for the next manager though.

My Top 3 Players

Celio - Our top scorer. Even more impressive that most goals came from either the wing or AM.

Ganso - Like last season, the screenshot speaks for itself.

Jose Leiva - Started & finished like a house on fire. Despite an average middle period he was still fantastic in the middle of the park.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season | Team | League | Country | League Position | Notes |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2011/12 | Kirklareli Spor | Second Division Group A | Turkey | 5th | Play-Off Quater Finalists |
| 2012/13 | Kirklareli Spor | Second Division Group A | Turkey | 3rd | Play-Off Semi Finalists |
| 2013/14 | Darlington | Blue Square Premier | England | 4th | Play-Off Semi Finalists, FA Trophy Runners-Up, |
Appointed in October |
| 2014/15 | Darlington | Blue Square Premier | England | 2nd | Promoted via Play-Offs, FA Trophy Runners-Up |
| 2015/16 | Darlington | League Two | England | 3rd | Promoted |
| 2016/17 | Darlington | League One | England | 5th | Promoted via Play-Offs |
| 2017/18 | Blackpool | Championship | England | 3rd | Promoted via Play-Off's |
| 2018/19 | Blackpool | Premier League | England | - | Resigned in November |
| 2018/19 | Aston Villa | Premier League | England | 10th | Appointed in November, FA Cup Winners |
| 2019/20 | Aston Villa | Premier League | England | 4th | FA Cup Winners, League Cup Runners-Up, |
Champions League Qualification |
| 2020/21 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League & FA Cup Winners |
League Cup & Europa League Runners-Up |
| 2021/22 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 2nd | Premier League & FA Cup Runners-Up |
League Cup & Champions League Semi-Final |
| 2022/23 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League Winners |
| 2023/24 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League, FA, Carling Cup |
Community Shield & Champions League Winners |
| 2024/25 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League, League Cup, Community Shield |
& Uefa Super Cup Winners |
| 2025/26 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 2nd | FA Cup & Community Shield Winners |
| 2026/27 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League, Champions League & |
Community Shield Winners, FA Cup Runners-Up |
| 2027/28 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League, Community Shield & |
World Club Championship Winners |
| 2028/29 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League & League Cup Winners |[/Code]

[size=3][b]Next Season?[/b][/size]

Well at the moment I am happy with England, but we shall see!!!!

How are my Former Clubs Doing?

Kirklareli Spor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League                  |  League Position |  Notes                         |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2013/14 |  Second Division Group A |  11th            |  -                             |
| 2014/15 |  Second Division Group A |  9th             |  -                             |
| 2015/16 |  Second Division Group A |  5th             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2016/17 |  Second Division Group A |  5th             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2017/18 |  Second Division Group A |  6th             |  -                             |
| 2018/19 |  Second Division Group A |  6th             |  -                             |
| 2019/20 |  Second Division Group A |  3rd             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2020/21 |  Second Division Group A |  7th             |  -                             |
| 2021/22 |  Second Division Group A |  10th            |  -                             |
| 2022/23 |  Second Division Group A |  4th             |  Promoted via Play-Off's       |
| 2023/24 |  First Division          |  13th            |  -                             |
| 2024/25 |  First Division          |  13th            |  -                             |
| 2025/26 |  First Division          |  2nd             |  Promoted                      |
| 2026/27 |  Premier League          |  16th            |  Relegated                     |
| 2027/28 |  First Division          |  1st             |  Champions                     |
| 2028/29 |  Premier League          |  13th            |  Survival                      |[/Code]

Excellent achievement .
[size=3][b]Darlington FC[/b][/size]
[Code]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                         |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2017/18 |  Championship      |  24th            |  Relegated                     |
| 2018/19 |  League One        |  20th            |  -                             |
| 2019/20 |  League One        |  8th             |  -                             |
| 2020/21 |  League One        |  3rd             |  Play-Off Winners, Promoted    |
| 2021/22 |  Championship      |  22nd            |  Relegated                     |
| 2022/23 |  League One        |  17th            |  -                             |
| 2023/24 |  League One        |  14th            |  -                             |
| 2024/25 |  League One        |  5th             |  Play-Off Semi-Final           |
| 2025/26 |  League One        |  2nd             |  Promoted                      |
| 2026/27 |  Championship      |  22nd            |  Relegated                     |
| 2027/28 |  League One        |  5th             |  Promoted via Play-offs        |
| 2028/29 |  Championship      |  23rd            |  Relegated                     |[/Code]

They just cant hack this level.
[size=3][b]Blackpool FC[/b][/size]
[Code]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                                            |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2018/19 |  Premier League    |  18th            |  Resigned in November, Relegated, Carling Cup SF  |
| 2019/20 |  Championship      |  13th            |  -                                                |
| 2020/21 |  Championship      |  2nd             |  Promoted                                         |
| 2021/22 |  Premier League    |  19th            |  Relegated                                        |
| 2022/23 |  Championship      |  1st             |  Champions                                        |
| 2023/24 |  Premier League    |  12th            |  -                                                |
| 2024/25 |  Premier League    |  16th            |  -                                                |
| 2025/26 |  Premier League    |  14th            |  -                                                |
| 2026/27 |  Premier League    |  18th            |  Relegated                                        |
| 2027/28 |  Championship      |  1st             |  Champions                                        |
| 2028/29 |  Premier League    |  11th            |  -                                                |[/Code]

A very good season for Blackpool. Well done.
[size=3][b]Aston Villa[/b][/size]
[Code]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                       |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2020/21 |  Premier League    |  5th             |  Carling Cup SF              |
| 2021/22 |  Premier League    |  7th             |  -                           |
| 2022/23 |  Premier League    |  11th            |  -                           |
| 2023/24 |  Premier League    |  5th             |  -                           |
| 2024/25 |  Premier League    |  13th            |  -                           |
| 2025/26 |  Premier League    |  7th             |  -                           |
| 2026/27 |  Premier League    |  15th            |  -                           |
| 2027/28 |  Premier League    |  12th            |  -                           |
| 2028/29 |  Premier League    |  16th            |  -                           |

Pretty shocking really.

A Look Around The World

Club - Domestic

English Premier League

2011/12 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City

2012/13 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Arsenal 3rd Liverpool

2013/14 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man Utd

2014/15 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Liverpool 3rd Arsenal

2015/16 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City

2016/17 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Man City 3rd Liverpool

2017/18 - 1st Arsenal 2nd Liverpool 3rd Chelsea

2018/19 - 1st Arsenal 2nd Man City 3rd Liverpool

2019/20 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Arsenal 3rd Sunderland

2020/21 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man Utd 3rd Arsenal

2021/22 - 1st Man City 2nd Liverpool 3rd Arsenal

2022/23 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man City 3rd Chelsea

2023/24 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man Utd 3rd Man City

2024/25 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City

2025/26 - 1st Man City 2nd Liverpool 3rd Man Utd

2026/27 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man City 3rd Man Utd

2027/28 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man City 3rd Man Utd

2028/29 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man City 3rd Man Utd

FA Cup

2011/12 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up Everton

2012/13 - Winners West Ham Runners-Up Liverpool

2013/14 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Norwich

2014/15 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Birmingham

2015/16 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Barnsley

2016/17 - Winners Leicester Runners-Up Chelsea

2017/18 - Winners Everton Runners-Up Arsenal

2018/19 - Winners Aston Villa Runners-Up Leicester

2019/20 - Winners Aston Villa Runners-Up Chelsea

2020/21 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Stoke

2021/22 - Winners Newcastle Runners-Up Liverpool

2022/23 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Tottenham

2023/24 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Blackburn

2024/25 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Arsenal

2025/26 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Newcastle

2026/27 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up Liverpool

2027/28 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up Newcastle

2028/29 - Winners Reading Runners-Up Man Utd

League Cup

2011/12 - Winners Fulham Runners-Up Reading

2012/13 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up West Brom

2013/14 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Chelsea

2014/15 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Aston Villa

2015/16 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Liverpool

2016/17 - Winners West Brom Runners-Up Man City

2017/18 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Man City

2018/19 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Norwich

2019/20 - Winners Leicester Runners-Up Aston Villa

2020/21 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Liverpool

2021/22 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Wolves

2022/23 - Winners Stoke Runners-Up Swansea

2023/24 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Cardiff

2024/25 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Swansea

2025/26 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Man Utd

2026/27 - Winners Stoke Runners-Up Newcastle

2027/28 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Newcastle

2028/29 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up West Ham

La Liga

2011/12 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Athletic Club

2012/13 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Villarreal

2013/14 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Athletic Club 3rd Barcelona

2014/15 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Valencia

2015/16 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd At. Madrid

2016/17 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Real Madrid

2017/18 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd At.Madrid

2018/19 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Malaga

2019/20 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd At.Madrid

2020/21 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2021/22 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2022/23 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Betis 3rd Real Madrid

2023/24 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Getafe

2024/25 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Betis

2025/26 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2026/27 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2027/28 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2028/29 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd At.Madrid

Bundesliga

2011/12 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Werder Bremen 3rd Schalke

2012/13 - 1st Dortmund 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Schalke

2013/14 - 1st Leverkusen 2nd Dortmund 3rd Bayern Munich

2014/15 - 1st Leverkusen 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Schalke

2015/16 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Leverkusen

2016/17 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Leverkusen

2017/18 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Leverkusen 3rd Dortmund

2018/19 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Dortmund

2019/20 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Hoffenheim

2020/21 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Hannover 3rd Leverkusen

2021/22 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Freiburg 3rd Leverkusen

2022/23 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Freiburg

2023/24 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Hoffenheim 3rd Leverkusen

2024/25 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Stuttgart

2025/26 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Stuttgart 3rd Frankfurt

2026/27 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Frankfurt

2027/28 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Mainz 3rd Bochum

2028/29 - 1st Dortmund 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Leverkusen

Serie A

2011/12 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Napoli 3rd Lazio

2012/13 - 1st Inter 2nd Juventus 3rd Napoli

2013/14 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Inter 3rd Juventus

2014/15 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Inter 3rd Sampdoria

2015/16 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Parma 3rd Palermo

2016/17 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Fiorentina

2017/18 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Cagliari 3rd Juventus

2018/19 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Sampdoria 3rd Fiorentina

2019/20 - 1st Palermo 2nd Inter 3rd AC Milan

2020/21 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Palermo 3rd Sampdoria

2021/22 - 1st Fiorentina 2nd Palermo 3rd AC Milan

2022/23 - 1st Inter 2nd AC Milan 3rd Sampdoria

2023/24 - 1st Sampdoria 2nd Palermo 3rd AC Milan

2024/25 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Palermo 3rd Inter

2025/26 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Sampdoria

2026/27 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Fiorentina

2027/28 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Inter

2028/29 - 1st Inter 2nd Fiorentina 3rd Sampdoria

French Ligue 1

2011/12 - 1st Valenciennes 2nd Bordeaux 3rd Marseille

2012/13 - 1st Lyon 2nd Marseille 3rd Sochaux

2013/14 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd RC Lens

2014/15 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2015/16 - 1st PSG 2nd Lyon 3rd Marseille

2016/17 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2017/18 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2018/19 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd RC Lens

2019/20 - 1st PSG 2nd Toulouse 3rd Lyon

2020/21 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd Lyon

2021/22 - 1st Toulouse 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2022/23 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd Lyon

2023/24 - 1st Bordeaux 2nd Lyon 3rd Auxerre

2024/25 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2025/26 - 1st PSG 2nd Lyon 3rd Marseille

2026/27 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Lille

2027/28 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd RC Lens

2028/29 - 1st Lille 2nd PSG 3rd Auxerre

Club - Europe

Champions League

2011/12 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Man Utd

2012/13 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up Barcelona

2013/14 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Liverpool

2014/15 - Winners PSG Runners-Up Barcelona

2015/16 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up At. Madrid

2016/17 - Winners Barcelona Runners-Up Real Madrid

2017/18 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2018/19 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Arsenal

2019/20 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Barcelona

2020/21 - Winners Marseille Runners-Up Palermo

2021/22 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up Barcelona

2022/23 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2023/24 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2024/25 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Lyon

2025/26 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2026/27 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2027/28 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up At.Madrid

2028/29 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Real Madrid

Europa League

2011/12 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Rubin Kazan

2012/13 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Porto

2013/14 - Winners Chelsea Runners-Up Napoli

2014/15 - Winners Benfica Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2015/16 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Aston Villa

2016/17 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Roma

2017/18 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Lyon

2018/19 - Winners Betis Runners-Up Tottenham

2019/20 - Winners Real Madrid Runners-Up Chelsea

2020/21 - Winners Betis Runners-Up Liverpool

2021/22 - Winners Porto Runners-Up Toulouse

2022/23 - Winners Inter Runners-Up PSG

2023/24 - Winners Stuttgart Runners-Up Stoke

2024/25 - Winners Real Madrid Runners-Up Chelsea

2025/26 - Winners PSV Runners-Up Sampdoria

2026/27 - Winners Anji Runners-Up Fiorentina

2027/28 - Winners Lille Runners-Up Galatasaray

2028/29 - Winners Ajax Runners-Up Sampdoria

International

World Cup

2014 - Winners France Runners-Up Ghana 3rd Place England Hosts Brazil

2018 - Winners France Runners-Up Belgium 3rd Place Spain Hosts Russia

2022 - Winners Germany Runners-Up Italy 3rd Place Mexico Hosts Qatar

2026 - Winners Germany Runners-Up England 3rd Place Argentina Hosts Mexico

European Championships

2012 - Winners Germany Runners-Up France Hosts Ukraine/Poland

2016 - Winners Spain Runners-Up Belgium Hosts France

2020 - Winners Croatia Runners-Up Russia Hosts Belgium

2024 - Winners France Runners-Up Romania Hosts Spain

2028 - Winners Czech Republic Runners-Up England Hosts England

A sad, sad day.

Its a sad, sad situation.

Possible manager swap then.
A manager swap? That would be interesting.

Will have to wait to see if I am offered the job first.

StevenLongstaffNews_Inbox-2-14.png

Well I wont be getting the Palermo job because Diego Simeone has left his post as Fiorentina manager after guiding them to second in the table to take up the post of a Palermo side who have just finished 5th. I take it money was involved :confused:.

I am guessing this wont be the last link I will see.

SRL88's Career - June 2029 - England

World Cup Qualifier

EnglandFixtures_Fixtures-2-1.png

WorldCupEuropeanQualifyingSectionOverview_Stages-2-1.png

What a kick in the nads this result was. We dominated from first till last pretty much, but just couldnt score. The Czech's scored an injury time goal to completely shock me as we lose our second game in a row. We have 4 games remaining to qualify for the World Cup.

Archived