SRL88's FM12 Journeyman Career

SRL88

Need to sort your internet out, man. Can't leave us hanging like that! ;o)

I know, its **** man. Im going to rent a cheaper house in June so I will get broadband put in then but at the minute Im paying out like £1200 in bills before I even consider food, clothes etc, and we have 2 kids as well. Pain in the arse.

tell her she best get in the sack if she want to use it :p

Haha. I told her yesterday that it had run out and she just looked at me with a glare. 'We have things we could be doing on the Internet such as bills and you use it to talk to your cyber friends and Football bloody Manager'. Direct quote that was :D.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spent large amounts of my afternoon browsing through here only to find I'm left in suspense!!!!

Cracking read, I especially enjoyed the Darlington 'chapters' if you like. I will now become a regular viewer of your career.

Cheers Joe. Happy to have another minion onboard ;).

hahah :D lovely lady man, you're lucky she lets you play so much :) hoping for an update as soon as you can, keep up the good work!

Usually I play when she is watching TV. I cant stand Coronation Street so when she sticks that on I get a bit of game time. She also watches the likes of American Dad/Family Guy in bed, which I like but cant put my full attention on so I play before I go to bed as well.

She is going out tonight though because I said I want a game on FM without her twisting :D.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - April 2022 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-2-4.png

So we go into the final two games of the season in a nail biting position. We are top of the league by just 2 goals. Just the one blip in April away to Arsenal in a very average performance, but we bounced back well with some massive victories. We had to scrap for the win over Newcastle with the pressure firmly on our shoulders and we followed that with three fantastic wins without conceding, the best being away to Man Utd in a solid 2-0 win.

April 2022 - Continued

FA Cup

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-7-1.png

A very solid win over Everton in the FA Cup Semi-Final takes me into my fourth Final in a row as a Manager. In doing so we set a new FA Cup record and ensured we will face Newcastle in the Final.

Champions League

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-6-1.png

So our fine efforts in Europe come to an end at the Semi-Final stage. We done really well to get past Bayern to reach the Semi's, but over two legs, Milan were just to strong for us.

facupbudweiser2.jpg

FA Cup Final

Road to Wembley

Liverpool

liverpoolfixturesfixturl.png

We needed a couple of replays to reach Wembley and we were also on the brink of being knocked out against WBA away from home but saved a draw in injury time.

Newcastle

newcastleunitedfixtures.png

Like ourselves, Newcastle have required a couple of replays but have still had some strong showings to reach the Final.

liverpoolvnewcastleinfo.png

Summary

So bloody frustrating. We should have been well out of sight but somehow we just couldnt find the net and when we did we didnt hold onto it for very long. We gave away a sloppy penalty to give Newcastle the chance to level it. It was all us from then on and we should have battered them. Much to my suprise they took the lead in extra time but Rob Wilson grabbed an equiliser for us to force penalties. Luck wasnt on our side though as we failed to lift the FA Cup for a second season.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - May 2022 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-3-3.png

EnglishPremierDivisionOverview_Stages-2.png

Arrrrgh, absolutely gutted. Despite our best efforts and a great winning run till the end of the season we just couldnt do it. I knew it was all over really when in their second last gam Man City thrashed Leicester 6-0. To lose it on goal difference is sickening, but we put up our best efforts and just wernt strong enough.

FA Cup

LiverpoolFixtures_Fixtures-8-1.png

A penalty defeat to Newcastle in the FA Cup Final in a game we dominated. Such a shame when we should have been out of sight.

A very harsh end to an otherwise fantastic season for you. Unlucky! You've come far with Liverpool in a short time though and I'm sure that next year will be your year!

Cheers JD :thup:.

Fingers crossed we can push on next season and grab a trophy or two again.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - Season Review - 2021/22 - Liverpool FC

Premier League - Results 1 - Results 2 (2nd)

A horrible feeling at the end of the season, especially with how well we played in the run-in. To lose out on goal difference is a horrible feeling but its something we need to forget quickly if we are to challenge for honours again next season. We still had a good season and showed that last season wasnt a one off as we were at the top of the league for most of the season.

FA Cup (Runners-Up)

Sadly we couldnt retain our trophy as we lost on penalties to Newcastle at Wembley. We really shouldnt have as we dominated the match but just couldnt make our chances count.

League Cup (Lost in Semi-Final)

A good showing in the other cup competition but Man City proved to strong as we exited at the Semi-Final stage.

Community Shield (Winners)

We started the season in impressive fashion by lifting a trophy in the season opener with a 1-0 win over Man Utd.

Champions League (Lost in Semi-Final)

An excellent campaign for us back in Europe's big time. We topped the group pretty easily and followed this up with impressive wins over Sampdoria and Bayern before exiting to AC Milan.

Transfers - Finances

Another season filled with transfer activity to strengthen the squad.

The finances are also in a healthy position.

Squad

A very good squad, but a good squad with ageing legs whose contracts are expiring and I wont be renewing them. Its going to be an interesting summer with the squad we currently have. Watch this space!!!

My Top 3 Players

Kyriakos Papadopoulos - The clubs new captain had a big season for us and took the importance of the armband in his stride.

Dan Cousins - A great season for the Englishman. Replaced Stevan Jovetic as our main AM and he stepped up to the plate.

Chris Ord - The main man and goalscoring machine. Another great season.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season | Team | League | Country | League Position | Notes |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2011/12 | Kirklareli Spor | Second Division Group A | Turkey | 5th | Play-Off Quater Finalists |
| 2012/13 | Kirklareli Spor | Second Division Group A | Turkey | 3rd | Play-Off Semi Finalists |
| 2013/14 | Darlington | Blue Square Premier | England | 4th | Play-Off Semi Finalists, FA Trophy Runners-Up, |
Appointed in October |
| 2014/15 | Darlington | Blue Square Premier | England | 2nd | Promoted via Play-Offs, FA Trophy Runners-Up |
| 2015/16 | Darlington | League Two | England | 3rd | Promoted |
| 2016/17 | Darlington | League One | England | 5th | Promoted via Play-Offs |
| 2017/18 | Blackpool | Championship | England | 3rd | Promoted via Play-Off's |
| 2018/19 | Blackpool | Premier League | England | - | Resigned in November |
| 2018/19 | Aston Villa | Premier League | England | 10th | Appointed in November, FA Cup Winners |
| 2019/20 | Aston Villa | Premier League | England | 4th | FA Cup Winners, League Cup Runners-Up, |
Champions League Qualification |
| 2020/21 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League & FA Cup Winners |
League Cup & Europa League Runners-Up |
| 2021/22 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 2nd | Premier League & FA Cup Runners-Up |
League Cup & Champions League Semi-Final |[/Code]

[size=3][b]Next Season?[/b][/size]

Its another stage of rebuilding at Anfield. The older players are slowly going out the door and that will continue in the summer. I also dont want to spend big either and would rather rely on free's this summer. I feel the squad is good enough so there isnt much need for change. The younger players will get more of a chance to.

How are my Former Clubs Doing?

Kirklareli Spor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League                  |  League Position |  Notes                         |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2013/14 |  Second Division Group A |  11th            |  -                             |
| 2014/15 |  Second Division Group A |  9th             |  -                             |
| 2015/16 |  Second Division Group A |  5th             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2016/17 |  Second Division Group A |  5th             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2017/18 |  Second Division Group A |  6th             |  -                             |
| 2018/19 |  Second Division Group A |  6th             |  -                             |
| 2019/20 |  Second Division Group A |  3rd             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2020/21 |  Second Division Group A |  7th             |  -                             |
| 2021/22 |  Second Division Group A |  10th            |  -                             |[/Code]

A very poor season for the Turks.
[size=3][b]Darlington FC[/b][/size]
[Code]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                         |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2017/18 |  Championship      |  24th            |  Relegated                     |
| 2018/19 |  League One        |  20th            |  -                             |
| 2019/20 |  League One        |  8th             |  -                             |
| 2020/21 |  League One        |  3rd             |  Play-Off Winners, Promoted    |
| 2021/22 |  Championship      |  22nd            |  Relegated                     |[/Code]

Sadly Darlo couldnt survive at Championship level again, but they put up a much better fight than last time around.
[size=3][b]Blackpool FC[/b][/size]
[Code]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                                            |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2018/19 |  Premier League    |  18th            |  Resigned in November, Relegated, Carling Cup SF  |
| 2019/20 |  Championship      |  13th            |  -                                                |
| 2020/21 |  Championship      |  2nd             |  Promoted                                         |
| 2021/22 |  Premier League    |  19th            |  Relegated                                        |[/Code]

Another of my former clubs with an immediate return to a lower level.
[size=3][b]Aston Villa[/b][/size]
[Code]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                       |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2020/21 |  Premier League    |  5th             |  Carling Cup SF              |
| 2021/22 |  Premier League    |  7th             |  -                           |

Another step backwards, but by no means an awful season.

A Look Around The World

Club - Domestic

English Premier League

2011/12 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City

2012/13 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Arsenal 3rd Liverpool

2013/14 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man Utd

2014/15 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Liverpool 3rd Arsenal

2015/16 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City

2016/17 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Man City 3rd Liverpool

2017/18 - 1st Arsenal 2nd Liverpool 3rd Chelsea

2018/19 - 1st Arsenal 2nd Man City 3rd Liverpool

2019/20 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Arsenal 3rd Sunderland

2020/21 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man Utd 3rd Arsenal

2021/22 - 1st Man City 2nd Liverpool 3rd Arsenal

FA Cup

2011/12 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up Everton

2012/13 - Winners West Ham Runners-Up Liverpool

2013/14 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Norwich

2014/15 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Birmingham

2015/16 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Barnsley

2016/17 - Winners Leicester Runners-Up Chelsea

2017/18 - Winners Everton Runners-Up Arsenal

2018/19 - Winners Aston Villa Runners-Up Leicester

2019/20 - Winners Aston Villa Runners-Up Chelsea

2020/21 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Stoke

2021/22 - Winners Newcastle Runners-Up Liverpool

League Cup

2011/12 - Winners Fulham Runners-Up Reading

2012/13 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up West Brom

2013/14 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Chelsea

2014/15 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Aston Villa

2015/16 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Liverpool

2016/17 - Winners West Brom Runners-Up Man City

2017/18 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Man City

2018/19 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Norwich

2019/20 - Winners Leicester Runners-Up Aston Villa

2020/21 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Liverpool

2021/22 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Wolves

La Liga

2011/12 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Athletic Club

2012/13 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Villarreal

2013/14 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Athletic Club 3rd Barcelona

2014/15 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Valencia

2015/16 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd At. Madrid

2016/17 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Real Madrid

2017/18 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd At.Madrid

2018/19 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Malaga

2019/20 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd At.Madrid

2020/21 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2021/22 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Barcelona

Bundesliga

2011/12 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Werder Bremen 3rd Schalke

2012/13 - 1st Dortmund 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Schalke

2013/14 - 1st Leverkusen 2nd Dortmund 3rd Bayern Munich

2014/15 - 1st Leverkusen 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Schalke

2015/16 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Leverkusen

2016/17 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Leverkusen

2017/18 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Leverkusen 3rd Dortmund

2018/19 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Dortmund

2019/20 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Hoffenheim

2020/21 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Hannover 3rd Leverkusen

2021/22 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Freiburg 3rd Leverkusen

Serie A

2011/12 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Napoli 3rd Lazio

2012/13 - 1st Inter 2nd Juventus 3rd Napoli

2013/14 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Inter 3rd Juventus

2014/15 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Inter 3rd Sampdoria

2015/16 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Parma 3rd Palermo

2016/17 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Fiorentina

2017/18 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Cagliari 3rd Juventus

2018/19 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Sampdoria 3rd Fiorentina

2019/20 - 1st Palermo 2nd Inter 3rd AC Milan

2020/21 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Palermo 3rd Sampdoria

2021/22 - 1st Fiorentina 2nd Palermo 3rd AC Milan

French Ligue 1

2011/12 - 1st Valenciennes 2nd Bordeaux 3rd Marseille

2012/13 - 1st Lyon 2nd Marseille 3rd Sochaux

2013/14 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd RC Lens

2014/15 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2015/16 - 1st PSG 2nd Lyon 3rd Marseille

2016/17 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2017/18 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2018/19 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd RC Lens

2019/20 - 1st PSG 2nd Toulouse 3rd Lyon

2020/21 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd Lyon

2021/22 - 1st Toulouse 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

Club - Europe

Champions League

2011/12 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Man Utd

2012/13 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up Barcelona

2013/14 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Liverpool

2014/15 - Winners PSG Runners-Up Barcelona

2015/16 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up At. Madrid

2016/17 - Winners Barcelona Runners-Up Real Madrid

2017/18 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2018/19 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Arsenal

2019/20 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Barcelona

2020/21 - Winners Marseille Runners-Up Palermo

2021/22 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up Barcelona

Europa League

2011/12 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Rubin Kazan

2012/13 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Porto

2013/14 - Winners Chelsea Runners-Up Napoli

2014/15 - Winners Benfica Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2015/16 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Aston Villa

2016/17 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Roma

2017/18 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Lyon

2018/19 - Winners Betis Runners-Up Tottenham

2019/20 - Winners Real Madrid Runners-Up Chelsea

2020/21 - Winners Betis Runners-Up Liverpool

2021/22 - Winners Porto Runners-Up Toulouse

International

World Cup

2014 - Winners France Runners-Up Ghana 3rd Place England Hosts Brazil

2018 - Winners France Runners-Up Belgium 3rd Place Spain Hosts Russia

2022 - Winners Germany Runners-Up Italy 3rd Place Mexico Hosts Qatar

European Championships

2012 - Winners Germany Runners-Up France Hosts Ukraine/Poland

2016 - Winners Spain Runners-Up Belgium Hosts France

2020 - Winners Croatia Runners-Up Russia Hosts Belgium

So close to winning absolutely everything this season, hopefully you'll fare better without the distraction of the Community Shield ;)

Haha. Now that I look at it that must have been our downfall last season :rolleyes: haha.

What a gutting end to the season.

Still a very good performance though.

Roll on next season

Definitely :). Got a few updates ready for the new season which will be up tonight at some point.

So close to winning everything,hope the rebuilding can be successful for you.

Yeah it was very frustrating for us because we came so close. Fingers crossed my plan works this season. We are making losses of £10-13m per month because of the big money signings I had to make so I want to cut back a little bit.

Wow, that is really unlucky; not only to lose the cup final, but the league on goal difference :mad:

Man City must have scored a bucketful in the last few games!

They certainly did. We beat Villa 1-0 on the Wednesday to open up a 3pt lead with a better goal difference of 3. Then two days later they went and beat Leicester 6-0 to give them the advantage and then they beat Blackpool 4 or 5-0 on the last day to give us no chance.

So bloody frustrating. We should have been well out of sight but somehow we just couldnt find the net and when we did we didnt hold onto it for very long. We gave away a sloppy penalty to give Newcastle the chance to level it. It was all us from then on and we should have battered them. Much to my suprise they took the lead in extra time but Rob Wilson grabbed an equiliser for us to force penalties. Luck wasnt on our side though as we failed to lift the FA Cup for a second season.

I would be gutted for you, but I'm a Toon fan irl so..... Get In!!!!!

Sorry ;)

40677824.png

SRL88's Career - New Job Update - Argentina

Name: Argentina

Nickname: The White and Sky Blue

Stadium: Antonio Vespucio Liberti (64,645 - 25,685 seater)

ijoi.png

So I am back in International Management with Argentina following a disappointing 2022 World Cup which resulted in a 2nd Round exit to Nigeria which led to the resignation of Claudio Borghi. I was offered the England, Spain, Germany & Brazil jobs but decided to take up the challenge of Argentina.

Expectations:

Copa America:- Win it

My Expectations:

Copa America:- I have to go for the win or there will be huge pressure on my shoulders.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - Season Preview - 2022/23 - Liverpool FC

Board Expectations:

Premier League: Challenge for the Title

Champions League: Reach the Quater-Final

FA Cup: Reach the Semi-Final

League Cup: Not Important

My Expectations:

Premier League: I want to regain our crown

Champions League: Another nice run would be handy

FA Cup: Im liking this competition so another trip to Wembley wouldnt be bad

League Cup: Not to fussed

Budgets:

Transfer: £154m

Wage: £2,718,444 (Currently spending £1,540,232)

Balance: £101,948,283 (-£3,029,090 since last season)

Key Player(s):

Augusto - Had a big debut season and interest is brewing in him. Will need him to keep focused on the job at hand.

Soren Oczipka - Following the departure of Sebastian Corchia, Oczipka steps into a pivotal role as my first choice right back. He needs to produce.

Chris Ord - Our main source of goals. Can hardly leave him out can I?

10 Years On

I thought I would give you a little update as to where teams are after 10 years of the game. I will give you a list of teams who have made a movement of at least two leagues in England, and in other countries where it isnt possible then where I feel the change is significant.

England

On The Up:

Huddersfield - League 1 to Premier League (with a few relegations to Championship included)

Oldham - League 1 to Championship (via League 2)

Crawley - League 2 to Championship

Gillingham - League 2 to Championship (via BSP)

Darlington ;) - BSP to League 1 (including 2 seasons in Championship

Kettering - BSP to League 1

Colwyn Bay - BSN to League 2

Newport County - BSP to League 1

Luton Town - BSP to League 1

Dover - BSS to League 2

On the Fall:

Portsmouth - Championship to BSS :eek:

Millwall - Championship to League 2

MK Dons - League 1 to BSP

Carlisle - League 1 to BSN

Bury - League 1 to BSN

Dag & Red - League 2 to BSS

Spain

On the Up:

Cartagena - Liga adelante to mid-table La Liga

On the Fall:

Valencia - La Liga to Liga adelante

Germany

On the Up:

Kalsruhe - Division 2 to Division 1

Osnabruck - Division 3 to Division 1

On the Fall:

HSV - Division 1 to Division 2

Werder Bremen - Division 1 to Division 2

France

On the Up:

Nimes Olympique - National to Ligue 1

US Quevilly - National to Ligue 1

US Creteil-Lusitanos - National to Ligue 1

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - Pre-Season - 2022/23 - Liverpool FC

Friendlies

liverpoolfixturesfixtur.png

A nice pre-season for us which sets us up nicely for the season ahead. We put in some solid displays and despite the defeat away to Freiburg it was a very good way to get us going.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - August 2022 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

englishpremierdivisionog.png

A nice start to the season for us which could have obviously been better if we managed to beat Stoke. Still, to remain unbeaten in the opening month is always a bonus. We started with a nice win over Swansea before the draw with Stoke. We followed this in an impressive way though with a fantastic win away to Newcastle.

Transfers - In

Anes Arnautovic - Free - A player I signed at Aston Villa and when he became available on a free transfer I snapped him up to provide competition in the goalkeeping department.

Fuska - Loan - Brought him back in on loan, but this time with an agreed fee.

Benjamin Wunderlich - Free - Another free transfer. Should be a decent squad player.

Cyril David - Loan - A back-up only.

Omer Toprak - Loan - With so much experience leaving I thought it was a good idea to sign an experienced player on loan.

Transfers - Out

Not much outbound either except for cutting the wage bill a bit and making a few million.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - September 2022 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

liverpoolfixturesfixturt.png

englishpremierdivisionoa.png

Still unbeaten, despite a couple of frustrating draws. We should have battered both West Ham & Spurs but couldnt take our chances. Against Spurs we got a bit lucky in the sense that they went 1-0 with their first shot and only shot at goal. We went down to 10 men as well but managed to grab an injury time equiliser to snatch a point...so to speak.

September 2022 - Continued

League Cup

An early exit fromt the League Cup this season with a poor performance at the Britannia.

Champions League

europeanchampionscupovee.png

A good start to our European campaign with a solid win over Maccabi Haifa and a fantastic performance away to Fiorentina to give us a 2-0 win.

40677824.png

SRL88's Career - September 2022 Friendlies - Argentina

argentinavirelandinform.png

argentinavitalyinformat.png

Two very nice wins to start off my life as Argentina manager. We started with a solid win over Ireland in a dominant manner but it took us until deep into the second half to finally break the deadlock. An even better win over Italy followed as I now boast a 100% record after two games as Argentina manager.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - October 2022 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

englishpremierdivisionon.png

Our frustrating start to the season continued in October with annoying draws against Birmingham and Huddersfield as well as getting beat 3-2 at Old Trafford despite being 2-0 up. Boy how we needed to beat Chelsea. Confidence was a little low and I had a few players come to me saying they thought the club was underachieving but we battled hard for a big, big 3-2 win.

October 2022 - Continued

Champions League

europeanchampionscupoveb.png

How embarrassing!!! Such an annoying defeat as our struggles continued into Europe with a really poor defeat on home soil to Basel.

40677824.png

SRL88's Career - October 2022 Friendly - Argentina

bosniaherzvargentinainf.png

My first away friendly in charge resulted in a battling performance which saw a great comeback capped with a 92nd minute goal to level things up and although our 100% record went, team spirit shone through as we remain unbeaten.

copaamerica.jpg

Copa America 2023 Draw

copaamricaoverviewstage.png

A group I think that we should comfortably get through in my eyes. It wont be easy, especially with Mexico in there but I feel we have more than enough to top the group.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - November 2022 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

kmkl.png

englishpremierdivisionoz.png

What a great turn around in form for us which brings us back into the title picture. That Chelsea win in October done us wonders as we put in a perfect month. Three solid wins over Leicester, Sunderland and WBA were followed up by a fantastic display and performance in a huge 5-1 over our nearest rivals.

November 2022 - Continued

Champions League

europeanchampionscupoveq.png

We also bounced back in Europe as well and put our shameful defeat to Basel to bed and qualify for the knockout phase with a game to spare.

I know, its **** man. Im going to rent a cheaper house in June so I will get broadband put in then but at the minute Im paying out like £1200 in bills before I even consider food, clothes etc, and we have 2 kids as well. Pain in the arse.

Haha. I told her yesterday that it had run out and she just looked at me with a glare. 'We have things we could be doing on the Internet such as bills and you use it to talk to your cyber friends and Football bloody Manager'. Direct quote that was :D.

I do use Haha. be lost with out u and these lot xxx

Archived