SRL88

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

40677824.png

SRL88's Career - November 2022 Friendlies - Argentina

argentinavsouthafricain.png

argentinavnigeriainform.png

Another two good wins in friendlies for us to end the year. These will set us up nicely for the friendlies we have against New Zealand and Japan prior to the Copa America.

Seems AVB is always getting the sack these days :/

Haha. Happened a few times on this save as well.

Ord is in some fantastic form for you, very impressive run of form he's going through at the moment.

Congrats on landing the Argentina job, hopefully you can impress with them at the Copa America.

Cheers JD :thup:. Ord has made an excellent start to the season. Really hope he keeps it up.

How come Swansea's badge is different to their real life one? Just wondering.

Its the one which is used on FM. I dont know if they redesigned it at the start of the season or not.

Its the one which is used on FM. I dont know if they redesigned it at the start of the season or not.

Which you downloaded from smewhere! The Swansea badge I have on my game is the proper one.

On another note you're going along - so unlucky in your last season. I've had that before in my Chelsea save where I was runner-up in everything. So frustrating, but also makes you more determined!

Which you downloaded from smewhere! The Swansea badge I have on my game is the proper one.

On another note you're going along - so unlucky in your last season. I've had that before in my Chelsea save where I was runner-up in everything. So frustrating, but also makes you more determined!

Was a very frustrating season. Im hoping to go one better in competitions this season, although we suffered an early exit in the League Cup.

Good luck with the Argie-Bargies. Encouraging start so far, and I'd imagine you'll make the latter stages of the Copa America, all being well :)

Hoping for the Semi-Final's at least.

Hey, did Messi die? :D Why isn't he scoring goals for your Argentina team? He should be 34 and probably still a very good player. How has their careers been? Messi and Ronaldo's? Can you share some details of their careers? Achievements, records, maybe at least scoring stats?

Hey, did Messi die? :D Why isn't he scoring goals for your Argentina team? He should be 34 and probably still a very good player. How has their careers been? Messi and Ronaldo's? Can you share some details of their careers? Achievements, records, maybe at least scoring stats?

You could atleast say 'please'.

You could atleast say 'please'.

Just because Tom said it for you I will.

Lionel Messi is 35 now on my save and was the Argentina captain until I took over. Im not one for having older players if I can help it, especially in a national side. He has had a pretty decent career in an average performing Barcelona side (check end of season updates for how they have done each season).

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - December 2022 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

liverpoolfixturesfixtur.png

englishpremierdivisionob.png

A pretty solid month for us which could have been so much better. We ended it in brilliant form with three 3-0 wins on the bounce with the standout being the victory over Man City. Prior to that however was pretty frustrating. Despite being an even game against Arsenal, we had the better of the chances as they only hit the target on a couple of occassions compared to our 9 on target. Villa was more annoying though. We had 22 shots at goal with 16 on target whilst they had just 8 attempts with 3 on target. Really the story of our season as we have found ourselves very frustrated and if we are going to have any chance of winning the league this season we will need to start turning those draws into victories.

December did see our star man Chris Ord scoop the Player of the Month Award and he has been in fantastic form for us all season. What a player he is. Our scores the vast majority of our goals and is involved in quite a lot of the link up play as well. Brilliant, brilliant player!!!

FA Cup 3rd Round

A straightforward win over lower level opposition set up a 4th Round tie against Sunderland.

December 2022 - Continued

Champions League

liverpoolfixturesfixturq.png

europeanchampionscupoves.png

A nice win over Fiorentina see's us top our group for the second year in a row pretty easily. Obviously the blib against Basel was pretty annoying but we bounced back well from that set-back. We will face the winners from two seasons ago, Marseille in what the toughest possible draw we could have had in the First Knockout Round.

What a great read - discovered this thread at work (sshhh) and have just caught up. A few requests, if you'd be so kind:

1. Can we see a pic of Sterling - irl I keep hoping he'll get a first team call up as we're crying out for some pace on the wing (and someone who can run past people).

2. What tactic do you have running these days - I assume it's updated from your original post?

3. I like what you did regards the youth intake on the previous page - perhaps a good idea each season to show us your best candidates from the youth intake?

Great read. Apart from Germany, where would you go next? Ever tempted to go to some European backwater and take them to the Champions League? No rush though, as a Liverpol fan, it's nice to see us winning again..!

Just because Tom said it for you I will.

Lionel Messi is 35 now on my save and was the Argentina captain until I took over. Im not one for having older players if I can help it, especially in a national side. He has had a pretty decent career in an average performing Barcelona side (check end of season updates for how they have done each season).

Thank you for the info, and I didn't think it would offend someone when i didn't say please. Saying "can you" is basically "if you feel like it it would be appreciated" for me. But you had no way of knowing that of course, so sorry about that :)

What a great read - discovered this thread at work (sshhh) and have just caught up. A few requests, if you'd be so kind:

1. Can we see a pic of Sterling - irl I keep hoping he'll get a first team call up as we're crying out for some pace on the wing (and someone who can run past people).

2. What tactic do you have running these days - I assume it's updated from your original post?

3. I like what you did regards the youth intake on the previous page - perhaps a good idea each season to show us your best candidates from the youth intake?

Great read. Apart from Germany, where would you go next? Ever tempted to go to some European backwater and take them to the Champions League? No rush though, as a Liverpol fan, it's nice to see us winning again..!

Raheem Sterling

Tactics

Regarding youth intake, I only post them if there is someone worth posting (potential 2 1/2* +), otherwise there isnt much point.

Im not sure what my plans are once I leave Liverpool to be honest. Germany is a definite destination, but I would also like to test myself in Spain and possibly a South American country.

Thank you for the info, and I didn't think it would offend someone when i didn't say please. Saying "can you" is basically "if you feel like it it would be appreciated" for me. But you had no way of knowing that of course, so sorry about that :)

Haha. Dont worry about it. It was a joke!!!

Well he's already at Liverpool :D

Cheeky ****!!!

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - January 2023 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

englishpremierdivisionob.png

A nice month for us in January, despite the fact that we once again struggled to find the net in a frustrating draw with Wolves. We had to fight against Stoke, but I dont think we are the only club in England to ever have to do that. Every other game was pretty straight forward as we dominated each game and deserved to win. Our biggest problem is going to be that Chelsea have three games in hand so we will have to hope they start slipping up.

FA Cup 4th Round

liverpoolfixturesfixturcf.png

A very nice win over Sunderland in what could have been a potential banana skin tie but we came through it impressively to set up a tough trip to Old Trafford.

Transfer(s)

Bogdan Patrascu - £9m - Just the one piece of transfer activity for the club in January and it came in the shape of Patrascu. A solid signing from Blackburn who will give strength in depth to our defence.

Patrascu looks like a very good defender
Seems a pretty solid signing.

He has made a decent start to life in Liverpool as well.

I bet Christopher Ord is one of your favourite ever newgens.

He is certainly one of the better ones I have had :D.

Doing fairly well in the league, but Chelsea's games in hand are a concern.

We have been helped out by the fact that Aston Villa have just beat them 2-0 at the Chelsea Stadium.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - February 2023 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

englishpremierdivisionogn.png

A very solid month for us with some difficult fixtures. We started with a solid win over Birmingham although we didnt take the lead until well into the 2nd half. In a typical fixture against Man Utd it was tight but we managed to make the most of our chances and win 2-0, a result which will always please me. I knew going into the Chelsea fixture that we probably needed to come away with at least a point if we were going to stand any chance of winning the league. In a very tense affair we did manage that, but had our chances to take all three points with Chris Ord having the best of the chances. We were helped out by the fact that Chelsea lost at home to Aston Villa 2-0 a few days later in one of their games in hand.

February 2023 - Continued

FA Cup 5th Round

No trips to Wembley this season then. We took a 20th minute lead through Rob Wilson but he went and got himself sent off 10 minutes later to give us a daunting task. Man Utd scored just before half time to go in at the break level. The second half was pretty even considering and we had some excellent chances to take the lead, but it was United who grabbed the second goal late on as I exited the FA Cup before the Final for the first time in nearly 5 years.

Champions League 1st Knockout Round

An excellent result in France for us against such strong opposition. We had to battle for victory but a Chris Ord double gives us a massive advantage for the second leg.

Good win over Marseille, was about to ask if Ord was on holiday.

:lol:. He was injured for the Man Utd game, thats his excuse for that game.

Could have done with scraping a win against Chelsea - looks like it's going to go down to the wire between the top 3

One of Chelsea's games in hand is away to Man City who are just 3pts off me and 2pts behind Chelsea.

Chelsea's games in hand might prove crucial, but I suppose they still have to win them. Maybe a turn a few draws into wins and the league will be yours.

We have had so many frustrating draws this season. We would be well clear if we could have taken our chances in certain games.

2022/23 Youth Intake

With the annual youth intake here, I thought it would be a good idea to post you the best of the options from this seasons youth products.

Ian Roscoe - ★★★ (out of 5* potential) - A decent looking prospect and has plenty of time to improve at 16.

Kishore Sarkar - ★★★★ (out of 5* potential) - Should turn into a very good player. Will be looking at sending him on loan as soon as he turns 17 to fully develop.

Kevin Mooney - ★★★ (out of 5* potential) - Another full back to come through with a good future ahead.

Ian Prior - ★★★ (out of 5* potential) - The first goalkeeper with decent potential I have had come through the youth ranks at any club.

Gary O'Hanlon - ★★★★★ (out of 5* potential) - WOW!!! At 15yo this kid already looks like a decent player for the lower leagues. Will be paying close attention to this guys development.

October 2022 - Continued

Champions League

europeanchampionscupoveb.png

How embarrassing!!! Such an annoying defeat as our struggles continued into Europe with a really poor defeat on home soil to Basel.

Baselona strike again :D

Doesn't it get awkward managing both at club and international level, or are your staff good enough to do all the ground work?

Baselona strike again :D

Doesn't it get awkward managing both at club and international level, or are your staff good enough to do all the ground work?

I only have a few staff from my club with me at International level to be honest. The rest are people who can speak Spanish & English. At club level though, my staff all have pretty good stats.

O'Hanlon is absolutely incredible already, gonna chuck him into some games against lower oppostion?
5* potential when you have a great side already almost never happens, I'd be giving him as many games as possible from a very young age!

I think next season I am going to be giving him quite a few games.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - March/April 2023 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

englishpremierdivisionow.png

We are nearly there. An excellent couple of months for us has us on the brink of our second title in three seasons. With just three games to go we have put ourselves in a great position to claim the league title. Big wins over Huddersfield, WBA and Everton were good sights, but the biggest result was away to Arsenal. I had a feeling that we needed to win the match to really give ourselves the best chance of winning the league and although we had to take the lead on three seperate occassions, we managed to grab all three points.

Our three remaining fixtures are Man City (a), Fulham (h) and Blackburn (a).

Champions League 1st Knockout Round & Quater-Final

Such a shame we exited at the Quater-Final stage this season based on how well we played. We set up the tie against Bayern in comfortable fashion with a comprehensive win over Marseille. In Germany we were probably second best, but at Anfield we destroyed them. 18 shots to their 2 told the story but we just couldnt break them down and exited the competition a round prior to the one we reached last season.

LOL!

Fantastic job with Liverpool - the Premier League looks all wrapped up, but shame about going out to Bayern :(

O'Hanlon is a very, very good prospect. If you can't find regular games for him, you have to send him out on loan when he turns 17, although thats still a far way off - dont stall his development!

Somehow I'm imagining him sounding like a Scooby Doo villain.

:lol:.

LOL!

Fantastic job with Liverpool - the Premier League looks all wrapped up, but shame about going out to Bayern :(

O'Hanlon is a very, very good prospect. If you can't find regular games for him, you have to send him out on loan when he turns 17, although thats still a far way off - dont stall his development!

Cheers fella. Bayern was a bit of rotten luck considering we battered htem in the 2nd leg. I will definitely be able to find space in the first team for O'Hanlon.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - May 2023 - Liverpool FC

Premier League

englishpremierdivisionoo.png

Well we done it!!! We went to the City of Manchester with a 5pt lead knowing we would still have a lead in the title race what ever the result. We put in probably our best performance at their place since I took over and had chances but just couldnt take them, losing 2-1 meaning I knew we had to win our last two games. We beat Fulham 4-0 and thanks to Spurs drawing 1-1 with Man City it meant that we were crowned Premier League Champions. Our season was rounded off with a 3-2 win at Ewood Park to cap off a fantastic season.

180pxliverpoolfcsvg.png

SRL88's Career - Season Review - 2022/23 - Liverpool FC

Premier League - Results 1 - Results 2 (1st - CHAMPIONS)

An excellent season for us which see's us lift our second Premier League trophy in three seasons. We had to battle all the way with Chelsea and Man City and at one point found ourselves behind Chelsea by a few points and they had 3 games in hand. Luckily for us they didnt take advantage. There were to many draws for my liking, especially in the first half of the season, but after Christmas we played really well, dropping points in just three games (2 draws vs Chelsea & Leicester, 1 defeat vs Man City) as we started to stamp down our marker. We kept up the pressure on the other two and fully deserved our title win as the others couldnt handle our relentless assault on teams in the league as they cracked under the pressure.

FA Cup (Lost in 5th Round)

Im not to bothered about going out in the 5th Round, its just who we went out to.

League Cup (Lost in 3rd Round)

An early exit in the League Cup, but I wasnt to bothered.

Champions League (Lost in Quater-Final)

A decent Champions League run for us. We topped our group pretty easy, despite a shock result against Basel. We comfortably beat Marseille in the Knockout Phase as well to set up a tie against Bayern Munich. They beat us in the first leg, but we battered them in the second leg with my frustration being a comedy point on the touchline as we failed to find the crucial goal to send us through.

Transfers - Finances

Not much in terms of transfers this season as I tried to cut down the big spending.

Healthy finances to. We ended the season in the red due to massive monthly expenditature but so good are our sponsors (and Chairman) that we didnt need to worry.

Squad

I have been very pleased with the squad this season as a lot of players stepped up their game. Changes will be made however.

My Top 3 Players

Chris Ord - I couldnt really leave off the league's top goalscorer and Footballer of the Year could I?

Sergio Diaz - The defender really stepped up his game this season, especially when our captain was out for a few month with injury.

Augusto - A Young Player of the Year Award kind of speaks for itself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season | Team | League | Country | League Position | Notes |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2011/12 | Kirklareli Spor | Second Division Group A | Turkey | 5th | Play-Off Quater Finalists |
| 2012/13 | Kirklareli Spor | Second Division Group A | Turkey | 3rd | Play-Off Semi Finalists |
| 2013/14 | Darlington | Blue Square Premier | England | 4th | Play-Off Semi Finalists, FA Trophy Runners-Up, |
Appointed in October |
| 2014/15 | Darlington | Blue Square Premier | England | 2nd | Promoted via Play-Offs, FA Trophy Runners-Up |
| 2015/16 | Darlington | League Two | England | 3rd | Promoted |
| 2016/17 | Darlington | League One | England | 5th | Promoted via Play-Offs |
| 2017/18 | Blackpool | Championship | England | 3rd | Promoted via Play-Off's |
| 2018/19 | Blackpool | Premier League | England | - | Resigned in November |
| 2018/19 | Aston Villa | Premier League | England | 10th | Appointed in November, FA Cup Winners |
| 2019/20 | Aston Villa | Premier League | England | 4th | FA Cup Winners, League Cup Runners-Up, |
Champions League Qualification |
| 2020/21 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League & FA Cup Winners |
League Cup & Europa League Runners-Up |
| 2021/22 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 2nd | Premier League & FA Cup Runners-Up |
League Cup & Champions League Semi-Final |
| 2022/23 | Liverpool | Premier League | England | 1st | Premier League Winners |[/Code]

[size=3][b]Next Season?[/b][/size]

Another step in the right direction for us, even if it came at the expense of the cups. We claimed back our league title, now we need to defend it, and I want that Champions League trophy.

How are my Former Clubs Doing?

Kirklareli Spor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League                  |  League Position |  Notes                         |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2013/14 |  Second Division Group A |  11th            |  -                             |
| 2014/15 |  Second Division Group A |  9th             |  -                             |
| 2015/16 |  Second Division Group A |  5th             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2016/17 |  Second Division Group A |  5th             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2017/18 |  Second Division Group A |  6th             |  -                             |
| 2018/19 |  Second Division Group A |  6th             |  -                             |
| 2019/20 |  Second Division Group A |  3rd             |  Lost in Play-Off Semi Final   |
| 2020/21 |  Second Division Group A |  7th             |  -                             |
| 2021/22 |  Second Division Group A |  10th            |  -                             |
| 2022/23 |  Second Division Group A |  4th             |  Promoted via Play-Off's       |[/Code]

Finally, promotion for the Turks.
[size=3][b]Darlington FC[/b][/size]
[Code]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                         |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2017/18 |  Championship      |  24th            |  Relegated                     |
| 2018/19 |  League One        |  20th            |  -                             |
| 2019/20 |  League One        |  8th             |  -                             |
| 2020/21 |  League One        |  3rd             |  Play-Off Winners, Promoted    |
| 2021/22 |  Championship      |  22nd            |  Relegated                     |
| 2022/23 |  League One        |  17th            |  -                             |[/Code]

Similar to last time they were at this level following relegation. They do have a new Chairman though so maybe they have a brighter future.
[size=3][b]Blackpool FC[/b][/size]
[Code]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                                            |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2018/19 |  Premier League    |  18th            |  Resigned in November, Relegated, Carling Cup SF  |
| 2019/20 |  Championship      |  13th            |  -                                                |
| 2020/21 |  Championship      |  2nd             |  Promoted                                         |
| 2021/22 |  Premier League    |  19th            |  Relegated                                        |
| 2022/23 |  Championship      |  1st             |  Champions                                        |[/Code]

An immediate return to the Premier League for The Tangerines.
[size=3][b]Aston Villa[/b][/size]
[Code]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Season  |  League            |  League Position |  Notes                       |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 2020/21 |  Premier League    |  5th             |  Carling Cup SF              |
| 2021/22 |  Premier League    |  7th             |  -                           |
| 2022/23 |  Premier League    |  11th            |  -                           |

Slow steps backwards for Villa resulted in the sacking of Alan Shearer.

A Look Around The World

Club - Domestic

English Premier League

2011/12 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City

2012/13 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Arsenal 3rd Liverpool

2013/14 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man Utd

2014/15 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Liverpool 3rd Arsenal

2015/16 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Chelsea 3rd Man City

2016/17 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Man City 3rd Liverpool

2017/18 - 1st Arsenal 2nd Liverpool 3rd Chelsea

2018/19 - 1st Arsenal 2nd Man City 3rd Liverpool

2019/20 - 1st Man Utd 2nd Arsenal 3rd Sunderland

2020/21 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man Utd 3rd Arsenal

2021/22 - 1st Man City 2nd Liverpool 3rd Arsenal

2022/23 - 1st Liverpool 2nd Man City 3rd Chelsea

FA Cup

2011/12 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up Everton

2012/13 - Winners West Ham Runners-Up Liverpool

2013/14 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Norwich

2014/15 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Birmingham

2015/16 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Barnsley

2016/17 - Winners Leicester Runners-Up Chelsea

2017/18 - Winners Everton Runners-Up Arsenal

2018/19 - Winners Aston Villa Runners-Up Leicester

2019/20 - Winners Aston Villa Runners-Up Chelsea

2020/21 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Stoke

2021/22 - Winners Newcastle Runners-Up Liverpool

2022/23 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Tottenham

League Cup

2011/12 - Winners Fulham Runners-Up Reading

2012/13 - Winners Tottenham Runners-Up West Brom

2013/14 - Winners Wolves Runners-Up Chelsea

2014/15 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Aston Villa

2015/16 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Liverpool

2016/17 - Winners West Brom Runners-Up Man City

2017/18 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Man City

2018/19 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Norwich

2019/20 - Winners Leicester Runners-Up Aston Villa

2020/21 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Liverpool

2021/22 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Wolves

2022/23 - Winners Stoke Runners-Up Swansea

La Liga

2011/12 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Athletic Club

2012/13 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Villarreal

2013/14 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Athletic Club 3rd Barcelona

2014/15 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Valencia

2015/16 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd At. Madrid

2016/17 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Real Madrid

2017/18 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd At.Madrid

2018/19 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Barcelona 3rd Malaga

2019/20 - 1st Barcelona 2nd Real Madrid 3rd At.Madrid

2020/21 - 1st Real Madrid 2nd At.Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2021/22 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Real Madrid 3rd Barcelona

2022/23 - 1st At.Madrid 2nd Betis 3rd Real Madrid

Bundesliga

2011/12 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Werder Bremen 3rd Schalke

2012/13 - 1st Dortmund 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Schalke

2013/14 - 1st Leverkusen 2nd Dortmund 3rd Bayern Munich

2014/15 - 1st Leverkusen 2nd Bayern Munich 3rd Schalke

2015/16 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Leverkusen

2016/17 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Leverkusen

2017/18 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Leverkusen 3rd Dortmund

2018/19 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Schalke 3rd Dortmund

2019/20 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Hoffenheim

2020/21 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Hannover 3rd Leverkusen

2021/22 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Freiburg 3rd Leverkusen

2022/23 - 1st Bayern Munich 2nd Dortmund 3rd Freiburg

Serie A

2011/12 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Napoli 3rd Lazio

2012/13 - 1st Inter 2nd Juventus 3rd Napoli

2013/14 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Inter 3rd Juventus

2014/15 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Inter 3rd Sampdoria

2015/16 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Parma 3rd Palermo

2016/17 - 1st Palermo 2nd AC Milan 3rd Fiorentina

2017/18 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Cagliari 3rd Juventus

2018/19 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Sampdoria 3rd Fiorentina

2019/20 - 1st Palermo 2nd Inter 3rd AC Milan

2020/21 - 1st AC Milan 2nd Palermo 3rd Sampdoria

2021/22 - 1st Fiorentina 2nd Palermo 3rd AC Milan

2022/23 - 1st Inter 2nd AC Milan 3rd Sampdoria

French Ligue 1

2011/12 - 1st Valenciennes 2nd Bordeaux 3rd Marseille

2012/13 - 1st Lyon 2nd Marseille 3rd Sochaux

2013/14 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd RC Lens

2014/15 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2015/16 - 1st PSG 2nd Lyon 3rd Marseille

2016/17 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2017/18 - 1st Lyon 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2018/19 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd RC Lens

2019/20 - 1st PSG 2nd Toulouse 3rd Lyon

2020/21 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd Lyon

2021/22 - 1st Toulouse 2nd PSG 3rd Marseille

2022/23 - 1st Marseille 2nd PSG 3rd Lyon

Club - Europe

Champions League

2011/12 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Man Utd

2012/13 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up Barcelona

2013/14 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Liverpool

2014/15 - Winners PSG Runners-Up Barcelona

2015/16 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up At. Madrid

2016/17 - Winners Barcelona Runners-Up Real Madrid

2017/18 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2018/19 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Arsenal

2019/20 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Barcelona

2020/21 - Winners Marseille Runners-Up Palermo

2021/22 - Winners AC Milan Runners-Up Barcelona

2022/23 - Winners Man Utd Runners-Up Bayern Munich

Europa League

2011/12 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Rubin Kazan

2012/13 - Winners Bayern Munich Runners-Up Porto

2013/14 - Winners Chelsea Runners-Up Napoli

2014/15 - Winners Benfica Runners-Up Bayern Munich

2015/16 - Winners Man City Runners-Up Aston Villa

2016/17 - Winners Liverpool Runners-Up Roma

2017/18 - Winners Arsenal Runners-Up Lyon

2018/19 - Winners Betis Runners-Up Tottenham

2019/20 - Winners Real Madrid Runners-Up Chelsea

2020/21 - Winners Betis Runners-Up Liverpool

2021/22 - Winners Porto Runners-Up Toulouse

2022/23 - Winners Inter Runners-Up PSG

International

World Cup

2014 - Winners France Runners-Up Ghana 3rd Place England Hosts Brazil

2018 - Winners France Runners-Up Belgium 3rd Place Spain Hosts Russia

2022 - Winners Germany Runners-Up Italy 3rd Place Mexico Hosts Qatar

European Championships

2012 - Winners Germany Runners-Up France Hosts Ukraine/Poland

2016 - Winners Spain Runners-Up Belgium Hosts France

2020 - Winners Croatia Runners-Up Russia Hosts Belgium

40677824.png

SRL88's Career - June 2023 Friendly - Argentina

newzealandvargentinainf.png

A nice win over my former side keeps us going strongly heading into the Copa America. We have one more game at home to Japan before we kick off our campaign against Mexico.

Archived