Explosion in London Underground

defusion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BoroPhil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moshi Moshe Mohammed:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bert Preast:

Aye, there are indeed some parallels.

But the main problem with the analogy is that these blokes were all, I expect, living comparatively comfortable lives - most unlike the Bolshies' foot soldiers.

I have pointed out several times that we have alrady bent over backwards to accommodate muslims and asked what more we could have done. Nobody's come up with an answer yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BoroPhil told you -- withdraw from Iraq and Afghanistan, and invade Israel instead. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeez you are stupid. icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Satan, look at my pert arse!:

So he's saying the West is bad because of sex, drugs and alcohol? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the best we spiritual paupers have to offer. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bert Preast:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BoroPhil:

I have suggested a few but you have obviously chose to ignore them! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erm, in a 34 page thread it might be helpful if you were to repeat them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

guess not icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moshi Moshe Mohammed:

I have suggested a few but you have obviously chose to ignore them! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erm, in a 34 page thread it might be helpful if you were to repeat them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

guess not icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not going to waste my time pointing them out to you. They are there. Read them if you like! icon_biggrin.gif

He bloody wussed out. icon_mad.gif

Bastard lefties. icon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Give me a chance! More important things to do! See my 'garage roof on fire' thread.

Give me a chance! More important things to do! See my 'garage roof on fire' thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

I guess that'd be kinda like Blair carrying on with the G8 summit on the day of the bombings icon_biggrin.gif

The roof may be on fire dammit, but African aid comes first!

Give me a chance! More important things to do! See my 'garage roof on fire' thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

I guess that'd be kinda like Blair carrying on with the G8 summit on the day of the bombings icon_biggrin.gif

The roof may be on fire dammit, but African aid comes first! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think the country should've stopped over a few people kicking the bucket?

I don't need to. It was me set it on fire. icon_cool.gif

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,22989-1700988,00.html </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's our man's ad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like the ad for an islamic dating agency. Wouldn't go down well in Iran...

So, erm, apparently 3 incidents at Oval, Shepherd's Bush and Warren St tubes. I can tell you now from my viewpoint that Warren Street is teeming with cops right now, could be nothing but it is on Sky News and the BBC and there are reports of smoke coming from a train (which could be BS tbf)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> A series of incidents have been reported near Warren Street, Oval and Shepherd's Bush stations on the London Underground.

The station have been evacuated. Smoke was seen coming from a train.

A man on the train told Sky News he spoke to an Italian man who witnessed an explosion.

"He told me he had seen a man carrying a rucksack which suddenly exploded. It was a minor explosion but enough to blow open his rucksack. Everyone rushed from the carriage. People evacuated very quickly. There was no panic.

"I didn't see anyone injured but there was shock and fright.

"There was a smell of smoke." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A bus in Hackney is also hit. The windows have been blown out but no injuries.

Someone has been hurt at Warren street... It all happend around half 12 apparently.

London underground have suspended 3 lines at the current moment.

Poilce at the moment are not taking this as a major incident.

(All taken from a news bulletin on radio 1)

"the police are not treating this as a major incident"

Why do they keep saying that? I hjave no idea what they class as a 'major'.. I would have thought actually finding nailbombs is fairly major tbh

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anu:

"the police are not treating this as a major incident"

Why do they keep saying that? I hjave no idea what they class as a 'major'.. I would have thought actually finding nailbombs is fairly major tbh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The police actually said "the police are not treating this as a major incident YET"

Archived