Sports Interactive Community

When I look in the set pieces screen, when it now says "swap with player x" it really swaps the players. So it isnt possible to let one player jump at the near post and the rest on lurk.

Only when it is in the tactic already it stays in, only if you change something he will really swap.

the lurk thingy never worked in the first place, only one player would lurk and the rest would act as if they had "go forward" instructions

the lurk thingy never worked in the first place, only one player would lurk and the rest would act as if they had "go forward" instructions

Yep thats right. If you set 1 player to lurk and the rest on go forward which you still can then the set up will be exactly the same as before. Corner delivery has been altered though and is not as accurate now.

Which means that unless ME gets some proper changes and force us to use a tactic made AFTER this change, people will still be abusing this bug if they want to.

My CBR scored 27 goals this past season. Not all of them from headers, but very many. I would say it's still very effective. Mind you, this is in the year 2029 with FC United / EPL.

I've actually put my best header to Attack First Post and he scores a lot, even though it used to be Second Post, it seems that the First Post option is just a affective, allthough I;m happy that its no longer a "cheat" ... seeing my best header scores just about 5-10 gls a season, which seems pretty realistic...