Sports Interactive Community
cragswfc

[12.1.0] TACTIC: 4-2-2-2 'tweak' (BPL half a season record 19 matches - W19 / shot 91 of 1

Hi Fellas - have you found that the original 4-3-2-1 Balista is not working as well on 12.2.1??

Jason Kiew 邱文庆, on 14 March 2012 - 22:52, said:.

Qetesh hi,. When are You going to release V3? waiting for it eagerly.

Qetesh Posted. Today, 12:11.

truly sorry for waiting,, i'm in final exam i will finish in the first week of April so i will release in that week. Plz wait> <.

so it looks like it will be out in April

Qetesh, FuSS and Hough tactics are waited by a lot of people...And the first one being released will be the "star tactics" imo.

pity its going to be that long
i know, It's sounding like he got loads of exams :( hope he does them quick

has this guy released any previous tactics we need to get hold of his

That'll probably have been someone just using the old version.

Hi Fellas - have you found that the original 4-3-2-1 Balista is not working as well on 12.2.1??

I'll answer myself lol.

Still really good for me!! Has everbody abandoned this tactic on the new patch??????????

crag

Are you using the 4231 beta? If so, have you been getting good results?

**** Infact crag, your post above about the beta 4231 is just the original 4231 Balista, there is no different between the?? ****

crag

Are you using the 4231 beta? If so, have you been getting good results?

**** Infact crag, your post above about the beta 4231 is just the original 4231 Balista, there is no different between the?? ****

is it well thats what he put up look at the date when downloading

he has just reuploaded his original version of Balista.

Yeah the date on it is different, but it is just the old tactic he has put up again for some reason?

I think personally if he can make it better he will, if not no, but what he has said he can get same result on 12,2,2 with this

I didn't use Balista in the previous patch, but I have tried it with 2 different teams in patch 12.2 and the results have been aweful!

Steve

I didn't use Balista in the previous patch, but I have tried it with 2 different teams in patch 12.2 and the results have been aweful!

Steve

ok i not used it for a while as i wiped every 1 with it. but each yo there own, not sure what the new 41122 like though

Steve

How many matches did you try it for with each team?

I tried it before with Charlton for about 10-15 matches(I don't have the save anymore) and I have tried it for about 6-7 matches with Seongnam and defensively it was bad, conceeding alot of goals pretty much every match, never keeping more than around 40% possession and not creating that much chances.

Steve

I tried it before with Charlton for about 10-15 matches(I don't have the save anymore) and I have tried it for about 6-7 matches with Seongnam and defensively it was bad, conceeding alot of goals pretty much every match, never keeping more than around 40% possession and not creating that much chances.

Steve

Ah okay, I asked because I tried for 3 matches with Belgium and it was not great as well so just wanted to see if there was any point continuing with it.

I continued using it with Man City and although it was leaking more goals, it was still scoring tonnes. Not sure if this is just due to the fact I have a £500m team or not though.

I continued using it with Man City and although it was leaking more goals, it was still scoring tonnes. Not sure if this is just due to the fact I have a £500m team or not though.

What matter most is big picture,balista is legendary as i may say:),i did play during 12.0.4-12.1.1 patches 3 times from scratch with Norwich and always overachieved even from first season never was less than 7th place from first season while second season beating for title.Also i had top scorer and golden boot from first season average strikers such as malonga or gianni bruno.Low defense and leaking goals is the tribute u must pay to have such a beatifull flow of attacking movement and i say is worthing because every time u play u can achieve almost any scores such from 7-0 6-3 to 5-5.

i am using Balista!!
which patch guru?
with 12.2.2 still working great...

Quest said he had no plans to change it has it was still very good on 12.2.2

Quest said he had no plans to change it has it was still very good on 12.2.2

Crags i think i have stumbled across a really good tactic, which has gone unnoticed on these forums. I don't want to name it here as it diverts attention from the creator and tactic of this thread!

Crags i think i have stumbled across a really good tactic, which has gone unnoticed on these forums. I don't want to name it here as it diverts attention from the creator and tactic of this thread!

What tactic is that? If you believe it is effective, I suggest you to open a new thread as it will attract many around here like me.

Pm me were to get it ill have a look at it

Pm me were to get it ill have a look at it

i replied mate :) ill get some screenshots up at the end of the season

PM me too pls, will take a look at it as a test. Grts

yeah got it cheers Jimmy lad

any word on this tactic?

Guys, I decided to make a new tactic using Balista as an starting point. It's a 4-1-1-3-1, and I got some really amazing results with it. It's a very attacking tactic, just as I like. However, I don't have much time for testing it with different teams, so if anyone is interested in testing it, please send me a PM.

This was the Champions Final:

tot_x_che.jpg

And this is the formation:

formation.jpg

Looks awesome marcelo! I wouldn't mind giving it a run but do you mind posting a few more screenshots of your season....league table for example!