Calendar & Results for competition i'm not playing (World Cup, Champion's League etc...)

Well, hello to all, first, i'm french, so sorry if my english is approximate but i need SI Games official forum for something i search (without results) since 2 Football Manager before...

Before, when i'm playing in France, Ligue 1 (or somewhere else) i had automaticly the page calendar & results (i think it's this name in english, if it's not, see my screenshot) before and after somes matchs for competition i'm not playing or i'm not qualified (champion's league or Europa League for clubs, or World Cup, EURO with nation team).

Now, with new fm system, you have not the results for competition you're not playing, i'm just in Ligue 1 and FM never show to me this page for Champion's League if i'm not qualified...

How i can fix this ? i've try with the subscription system but nothing more and there is a an option in "You're name" > Options > Match and tab "List Screen" but after lot of test (This place is not at all clear for me...), it's impossible to have the old system (i repeat, calendar & resultat just before the match, and calendar & resultat just after the match)

I just want this, like old FM, nothing more...

If someone can help me, thank you very very very very.....................very very very etc... MUCH !

My respect for all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived