steph61620

Football Manager 2012 for xmas?

Fm12 xmas present?   47 members have voted

1. 1. Fm12 xmas present?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

Can you tell me if I should ask for this for xmas? I have been playing fm10 for 2 years and got fm11 last xmas. I never really got into it though after my laptop broke and went back to fm10. Fm12 is drawing me closer though so the question, is it the best yet? :)

I bought it a week or so ago and haven't stopped playing it. Would highly recommend, although I'm not in a position to say whether it's better than previous versions :)

I bought it 3 days ago and I've been playing it constantly whenever I'm not at school or work

A poll, seriously? All these polls recently are getting bloody silly! Not sure why they're annoying me so much but they are and thats good enough for me to have a moan about it!

Yes buy it.

Yes you should ask for it, but only if you've been a good little boy / girl. If not, you might get CM....

A poll, seriously? All these polls recently are getting bloody silly! Not sure why they're annoying me so much but they are and thats good enough for me to have a moan about it!

Yes buy it.

Maybe you should start a new poll, asking if we think there have been too many polls lately.

If you have FM11 & are enjoying it I'd say stick with that but then again I'm all about the match engine & as it's no different from 11 to 12 my opinion is biased.

I bought it 3 days ago and I've been playing it constantly whenever I'm not at school or work

Don't let those silly, irrelevant things get in the way of your FM life

Maybe you should start a new poll, asking if we think there have been too many polls lately.

:D

I have to write 10 characters, apparently.

Funny you should say that because I said exactly the same thing in another poll thread! Great minds and all that...