Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

484682d1391195966-fm14-funny-random-thread-2014-01-31_00001.jpg

Not sure how they managed that!

C'mon the Town! :eek::cool: Once had Phillip Hughes bang in a 96th minute winner for me as Dundalk vs Celtic in the 3rd qualifying round for the CL to put me through to the group stages and the mega money. Did laps around the room when that goal went in I'll tell you!

edit:

Just got this in my inbox:

44b413c9eb96700b8fe9503eed60f795.png

A tad unfair counting a billion odd people as one!

:D

Erm, so how did Man City on the scoreline in one widget, but not in any other screen???

Good spot! I honestly don't know. I've seen this happen quite a few times though that after a match that widget shows an extra goal or two. I always thought it's was a disallowed goal that caused it, but I never bothered with it as it just seems like a cosmetic error.

A few posts from my San Marino career

Indoor or crappy pitch?

a5824b55ac95e656740d3bd1caa48232.png

I'm not sure what the score is with this?

In my game we play at Olimpico and it's always been on grass.

The thing about the San Marino clubs is that there is more clubs than grounds. Olimpico for example is owned by the local Council and they share it with someone else. In addition to that, other teams also play there sometimes. When you try and create a friendly at home, most of the week is blocked out because it is in use by other clubs, (I think).

Maybe the clay bit is just it in really really bad condition. Is that FM13 or FM14?

FM just gave me a genuine laugh out loud, couldn't-believe-what-I-was-seeing moment.

What was it, you may ask...

A shocking miss?

Some terrible piece of defending?

A bug causing the game to do something ridiculous?

No.

It was this.

1zeicg1.jpg

Just... perfect.

For reference:

I hope you toddled off to the Bugs forum with that one. :lol:

That's brilliant actually.

Must be a ban because they only moved to their new stadium in 2026. Although on the team profile page it says "Home Stadium: Allianz Riviera, Nice". That team is bugged though, they havent had a manager since 2022 either.

r2Dc4ds.png

Wenger at a portuguese second division match? I thought he had scouts that did that for him.

I had a similar event in FM11 when Mourinho (then at Real Madrid) personally visited my stadium to watch a young Nigerian winger I signed. The funny thing was that my club was Gjovik in the 2nd Division in Norway, and we didn't even have any seats in the stadium at the time.

• 2 weeks later...
EQVl4dt.png

First time I've seen this!

I have never seen bizarre injuries in FM.Unless I have got so used to seeing Injuries and other messages that I respond without bothering to read them fully anymore.This is getting more frequent in FM as the questions and answer's are more or less the same since FM 12

that will teach him for having lofty expectations

btw how do you get a sports hernia falling off a laddar

I guess they can do this with regens, remember the one a few years ago where they were spotted 'falling out of a night club'? Can't do with real players or they'd be in trouble for slander/libel etc etc.

Screen_Shot_2014_02_27_at_18_27_57.png

Found in my feeder club. Unfortunately he's not particularly 'supar'.

Suspicious that one, has someone been setting a nickname? The only reason I ask is that Superman is not spelled correctly!

I guess they can do this with regens, remember the one a few years ago where they were spotted 'falling out of a night club'? Can't do with real players or they'd be in trouble for slander/libel etc etc.

This year's game too.

I found it funny 'paparazzi snapped' my Scottish 4th league player falling out of a nightclub. These paparazzi need to find a better hobby than going after part time workers on £5 per week, at a club with 97 fans