Sports Interactive Community

This guy got substituted but then spent the rest of the match sitting on the pitch. :confused:

ss2.png

Here's one for you, although it may take a little explaining:

- The custom league I'm playing in has squad registration rules of 25 players.

- There are also home-grown restrictions, as you can see at the bottom.

- Tomorrow is an international date.

- Today is not... but I have a league game. A league game which hasn't been postponed.

- This means my squad availability looks something like this:

2z524ow.jpg

Hmm. 10 international call-ups, one injury, one suspension.

It's almost certainly a quirk of the custom DB I'm playing, but it means I've got 13 actual players available to me... only two of whom are defenders. Looks like I'm gonna have to give some of these greyed-out players a start.

This could be a real masscare.

We lost 3-1 to a team we'd normally steamroll- we went into it 4th, they were 16th (out of 18). Even worse, we went 1-0 up after 35 seconds, which basically ordered the opponents to attack us. The icing on the cake was one of the greyed-out defenders getting a straight red card and giving away a last-minute penalty to make it 3-1.

Edit: In fact, looking back at it, the player who was sent off is called "Stephen King". Horror tackle indeed!

Having said that, the other results on the day also reflected the problem, so it wasn't just me it affected. Although the team that were top did win their game, both 2nd (4-0) and 3rd (5-0) lost heavily to teams they'd be expected to beat. The team that were 5th drew with the team who were bottom.

I know it's FM2010, but I've played the newer versions, too, and quite extensively, and never even once saw an assistant manager doing this :D

Hot-headed Italians, eh?

7acu.png

"Entering with the jersey number 2, Stéphane Rako...to...nomen... some random guy..."

2u4v.png

Meanwhile, before a league game against Getafe, I saw this... how do I say... awkward result...

oazl.png

(Getafe in the 1st League and Cordoba in the 2nd League)

Meanwhile, before a league game against Getafe, I saw this... how do I say... awkward result...

oazl.png

(Getafe in the 1st League and Cordoba in the 2nd League)

Match fixing

Is this random or on purpose:

W0lCJd6.png

On purpose. A number of SI employees are similar and turn up as regens on most games. Type faceinthegame into the search bar to see all the current ones in your game

Just like european countries had overseas colonies, Costa Rica wanted the same, but in the end they couldnt handle it... :D

2013-08-18_00001_zpseef10e5d.jpg

Scot Scott Scott. Some bloke up north has the same sense of humour as Major Major Major's dad.

zrzb.png

Awesome! Never miss up an opportunity to make a Catch 22 reference!

Not a funny picture but I wasn't sure where to post it. Well, it was funny for me and my player at least :cool:

10d8nsz.png

I can never even get on the list let alone all three!

I just started a 12 month stadium share with my arch rival

In Argentina?

was just checking my next fixture. and found this.

92B90BFE00FDBF8F6FA1C48271AE763D6B2AF7A2

Craig Bellamy is Manager of Birmingham

they are playing in League 1... with Bolton :/

FA07C664686179B959B401208332E829218946F5

then this happened, if i click the 2 buttons it goes the the corrisponding pages.... for Birmingham

Nice looking Birmingham City team there huh? :)

25s0sgz.png

I now have four Sanchez'. Two Mexicans and Two Spaniards. Three in the first team and the one i just sent on loan. All good players (obviously) and so far signed by coincidence. However i am now going to see how many Sanchez' i can get to fit into a league winning team.

In my FM12 game that i carried on so that i could get a new stadium the second name Coulibaly is over used like mad. There's literally 5 of them, or there was 1 was 32 so he might have left now, in the Ivory Coast team. Then a scattering of others. It wouldn't be so bad but they're all internationals and all good.