Sports Interactive Community

I check the spanish leagues Noticing for a few years barca haven't been up there (don't have the leagues loaded)

when i find this...

149d2pw.jpg

OK, this is not exactly funny, but it's something that you won't be seeing in every save game:

Untitled2_zpsba8abdb0.jpg?t=1362203582

And it's all thanks to one single player:

Untitled1_zps49b496bd.jpg?t=1362203582

And to appease the Chelsea fans, this guy has also brought 3 consecutive premierships to the team.

Real struggling to beat Gent? :p

I don't know where to start. :D

I looked it up and the biggest Champions league belongs to Liverpool beating Besiktas 8-0, so that beats it quite easily.

I looked it up and the biggest Champions league belongs to Liverpool beating Besiktas 8-0, so that beats it quite easily.

Ye,but the Bayern result is not the only surprise there.

City losing to Zenit.

Juventus losing to Porto. (ok,this is not THAT big of a surprise, but it is a little bit hard.)

Real managed to beat Gent with only one goal.

+the baryern result.

It's a CL day full of "wtf". :D

Ye,but the Bayern result is not the only surprise there.

City losing to Zenit.

Juventus losing to Porto. (ok,this is not THAT big of a surprise, but it is a little bit hard.)

Real managed to beat Gent with only one goal.

+the baryern result.

It's a CL day full of "wtf". :D

Yeh true but I think had it not been for the Bayern result I might have skipped though that page :D

nn3zex.png

Spot the odd one out.

The only odd result is the 12-0 win by Bayern.

Porto beating Juventus away, it could happen. I see that Porto scored in the beggining of the game and in the last minute. Could be one of those games, where a team scores first, the other try to pull back and ended conceding another goal.

Madrid only winning 1-0 away, is very normal. A poor game happen to every team in the world, and perhaps the Gent team played the game of a life time.

Zenit beating City... very normal. The game was played in December, and almost every team in the world struggled to win, in those conditions, against teams like Zenit, Kiev or Shaktar. And we are talking about City... City is not a team... are just a 30 overpayed players with a terrible manager.

that randomly happens on mine as well, massive scores and random losses, man city drew with celtic on mine.

same in WCQ teamssocring 5 or 6 a fair few times.

Zenit beating City... very normal. The game was played in December, and almost every team in the world struggled to win, in those conditions, against teams like Zenit, Kiev or Shaktar. And we are talking about City... City is not a team... are just a 30 overpayed players with a terrible manager.

So terrible players with a terrible manager? I wonder how could they reach 2nd place in the premier then. Did they buy their position as well?

I have no interest in whatever rivalries or bias you have. It's not like the other big teams don't have money you know. You'll just have to accept there's a new big boy in the neighborhood.

Moreover, their bucket loads of money always makes City a top team in FM as well, regardless of your opinion of City outside of FM.

And that's exactly the point, Zenit, Porto AND Gent having their best games against huge teams at the exact same day. That's a rare thing to happen.

Jc451DX.jpg

Friendly game against Malmo.. Subbed Weiss out at half time..he decided that its not his time yet so he goes and sits there for rest of the game...

Just chillin..you know...

That's a rare thing to happen.

As long as people are stating its case for inclusion on this thread (as you seem to be) and not evidence of some kind of bug, then I 100% agree with your post. Can leave IRL footballing bias to the football thread.

So terrible players with a terrible manager? I wonder how could they reach 2nd place in the premier then. Did they buy their position as well?

I have no interest in whatever rivalries or bias you have. It's not like the other big teams don't have money you know. You'll just have to accept there's a new big boy in the neighborhood.

Moreover, their bucket loads of money always makes City a top team in FM as well, regardless of your opinion of City outside of FM.

And that's exactly the point, Zenit, Porto AND Gent having their best games against huge teams at the exact same day. That's a rare thing to happen.

Sorry man. I realise that my words about Man City were a little harsh, and this thread is not the right one to talk about the "real football world".

Jordi_Condom_Overview_Profile.png

Jordi Condom, absolutely awful 'keeper. Talk about lack of protection and I bet he's not kept a clean sheet all season. :o

Clearly bored of judging people trying to sing on X-Factor and singing crappy songs himself, Gary Barlow has tried a new role as a Football Agent...

WilliamAvery_NewsInbox-8_zpsf1ed1d28.png

After failing to cut it as Coventry City's goalkeeper....

(old screenshot)

GaryBarlowProfile.png

really?

A355AA3B785518379D0CB0EA1DA05EEA972A6058

Liverpool fail to beat Port Vale TWICE (stoke beat them in the next round though)

found this guy, noticed the name on the information thing.

A14C880A39010A1D093902054AEC583DC181743A

been no news articles bar him ending his goal drought though :(

and my French league league went a bit borked

DDB7E52B7F6B7A31FD2F74B5BBAFE6F41D3498D9

how on earth did he manager to do that?

Pressure, Semi Final of Champions League at Camp Nou. No idea why he got sent off though

Jordi_Condom_Overview_Profile.png

Jordi Condom, absolutely awful 'keeper. Talk about lack of protection and I bet he's not kept a clean sheet all season. :o

That's great saloon humor from you sir, here's my like.

nice.

I had someone dragged off the pitch by his head when injured :D

06B80BF9F5DBE0C40A7AD8106F8BC4C1351AE8F4

o gawd...

54AA7FDC3432EB88D7E4B1EFD60189B4AB8400B5

Wigan finishing 7th :D

Nice club name... but i don't think this a Dwarf

3BB3D5D32E7223A4B732B92141557154767903C1

5E4D321273172717FA82F38F8F2E00F622C3F0B9

so what does justify a new contract? not a last 5 game rating of 8.62?

I've got a good one from FM10 I think, but for some reason it wont let me upload the jpeg. Anyone offer some help?

I've got a good one from FM10 I think, but for some reason it wont let me upload the jpeg. Anyone offer some help?

Upload it to imgur instead, and then imgur will give you a 'forum code' which you copy and paste into a message here

doesn't matter, Homesick players who have played there for many years is just rediculous, i had that same thing with Evra