Sports Interactive Community

JosepGuardiola_OverviewProfile_zps8b8b0271.png

He went from Barcelona, to Man Utd, to Spain... to League 1 Colchester!

What happened to Colchester afterwards?!

Were his managerial skills/abilities enough to lift them to the dizzy heights of best football playing club in the world?? ;)

Too bad he's rated at 2 1/2 stars.

Rok%20Music.png

PS: Still at FM11, blame me, but I love this save and my time is not as much as I'd like to "end" this game as I want.

Can't load a screenshot of it sadly as for some reason Windows 8 takes a pic of what's behind the game screen but just had a classic when one of my players took a throw in 3 yards inside the touch line. Talk about cheeky!!!

28coaxt.jpg

Wish I'd taken this screenie when he was 14. Still, an impressive beard for someone still in puberty.

Of course you're not an elf, you're 6 foot 3 and had a beard since you were 15!

I had one yesterday where Emile Heskey took a long shot and it went very high then the commentary (down the bottom) said maybe he's more suited to rugby

pic

so this is why Derby are currently sitting 7th in the premier league

You are going to have to point out to me what is remotely funny about this, as I have missed it...

What happened to Colchester afterwards?!

Were his managerial skills/abilities enough to lift them to the dizzy heights of best football playing club in the world?? ;)

Not quite! He won League 1 in his first season, then got relegated from the Championship. He won the League 1 playoffs the next season before leaving to manage Fiorentina, who sacked him after a year! He's currently unemployed.

even funnier speaking of colchester.

they lost 1-0 in the championship playoff final. they nearly got to the premier league on my save lol

64DA582AC8F52D6C029BA14B2A1D61B342C8C697

The guy has been Tonga U21 manager and that's it.

I know Chelmsford are only a BSS side but...

On the "You Can't Win Anything With Kids" challenge, the game created a left back called Kane Kane. I've got a screen shot but can't upload it :(

Surprised the paparazzi recognised some obscure youngster from some obscure team...

WilliamAvery_NewsInbox-5_zps47aa6323.png

Dont ask how hes got 1 goal in 0 apps.

... now I don't mean to be a buzz-kill here, but aren't names the easiest things to edit with an real-time or save-game editor??

... now I don't mean to be a buzz-kill here, but aren't names the easiest things to edit with an real-time or save-game editor??

VTL39yx.png

not that that is what I am saying anyone here has done.............. as well as save-game editors you can also edit the list of set first names and surnames for any nationality in the db

Too late.

buzz_killington_191x300_RE_So_troll-s191x300-152037.jpg