Sports Interactive Community

parents wanted to call him "little john" but thought it will be too much of taking the ****, so they went for Junior... kids do grow fast nowadays...

678F1AF080A66113600FBCC5E3651087BD4F25E9

parents wanted to call him "little john" but thought it will be too much of taking the ****, so they went for Junior... kids do grow fast nowadays...

678F1AF080A66113600FBCC5E3651087BD4F25E9

He is insane for an 18 year old. COuld play in literally any position and would do a decent job by the looks of it.

fml-6_zpsc6a4af70.jpg

Imagiene only being able to afford to go to one game a season then waiting for ages to go to to this fixture then it gets rearranged so you cant go,

you go you check to see who your 'new' oppenents are..... and its the same flipping team as the rearranged match your not able to go to!!!!!

Just had one with a reporter asking me just before the last game of the season to respond to a comment by Burnley Manager Eddie Howe. My responses options were along the lines of "I'm glad Eddie thinks we can avoid relegation" or "I am positive that we can avoid relegation" etc.

We are sitting in 4th with one game to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slaps head and raises eyes to the heavens!!!

I've no idea how to post screen shots (sorry), but the headline from my last press conference was "Fanni show delights Crompton". :D

you should post it on bugs forum

I'm sure there are far more pressing things they are concentrating on. Just wish they would just take these sort of things out, it all seems a bit pointless.

I'm sure there are far more pressing things they are concentrating on. Just wish they would just take these sort of things out, it all seems a bit pointless.

Not necessarily, different programmers will work on different modules in FM. Areas like 'Press Conferences' will fall under someones particular responsibility for him to look at and fix if required, so don't feel like it's a fruitless exercise raising bugs :)

Not necessarily, different programmers will work on different modules in FM. Areas like 'Press Conferences' will fall under someones particular responsibility for him to look at and fix if required, so don't feel like it's a fruitless exercise raising bugs :)

SI are not THAT big of a company. Chances are that small matters do hinder bigger ones every now and then.

SI are not THAT big of a company. Chances are that small matters do hinder bigger ones every now and then.

I still think both his point about different people doing different tasks, and recommending that bugs are reported are both valid ideas.

you can see by who answers in various parts of the bugs forum that they do have different responsiblities, and I think they are capable of deciding for themselves what to devote their time to, bug report or not...

Then i'm afraid you're unfamiliar with how software devlepment and testing works.

Each programmer will more than likely be assigned a different area of FM to work on, their own modules if you will as this is common practice.

You report a bug, it's given a priority rating and then assigned to that particular programmer or team.

There's no need to panic about people reporting press conference bugs having a major impact on the quality of the next ME update.

Alas, this is off-topic now anyway :thup:

I cant post my picture so I'll just write down the details here.

I signed Darko Lazovic in Jan transfer window. He had no injuries until when preseason was almost over. Since then, he has been in my physio room forever from 30/7/16 till now, having a total of 4 different injuries. I've yet to play him in a single match and his injuries were from reserve match and training. He just came back from strained knee ligaments for 6 weeks and instantly got a broken wrist from a reserve match and is out for 5 weeks. Im paying him 28kpw to just sit in the physio room and get treated!!! Is this a bug or what?!

Sounds more like tremendously bad luck than a bug, pretty funny though

Waiting for him to recover before summer xfer window and put him on shop straight away...hopefully he sells...

Forgive me for the old screenshots, but I found an old folder from back when I used to take them :D

Egotistical chairman - the first and only time in all my years of playing FM that i've had a new stadium built

newstadiummq2.jpg

First day back in training...

dudekub9.jpg

Cheeky...

furs2xy1.jpg

Defender gets injured in a challenge with No. 9 (Villa), plays everyone onside, No. 9 scores. 2-2. :(

robbedwo3.jpg

2igbxjo.jpg

Mr. Belding: Hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY! What is going on here?

more importantly, what font/skin is this?!

It is dforlan9's Infusse Dark skin, for FM12, and it does a really nice job, it's very slick. I don't know whether there's an FM13 version or not- worth checking the Skinning Forum or fmgreece.gr .

36383EC75F6DA7773A0EF4DC279CD00B8BA2E8B3

strangest championship table ever. and Derby won the playoffs ;)

Strangest part about it is seeing Colchester up there. Haha.

Untitled-3.jpg

Yes, it's the same person...

Crystal Palace is completely broken and I have just taken over for those wondering. They are in L1 in 2027 and I'm trying to get them into shape.

2013-01-25_00001_zps9af46c58.jpg

i had commentary like that when my striker for example shot just under the bar, and it said that he placed low shot... should i post it on bugs forum? its not a big deal i think...

2013-01-25_00001_zps9af46c58.jpg

i had commentary like that when my striker for example shot just under the bar, and it said that he placed low shot... should i post it on bugs forum? its not a big deal i think...

Not really a game bug ... more of a commentary inaccuracy that can be easily rephrased. Indeed there are a few of them, always has been with Championship Manager and Football Manager. It's one of those little things that you gotta love the game for :)

So I've decided with a really good regen doing well on loan in the championship to sell on one of my better players in a similar position, to allow for more finances for other areas, and some wage freeing.

So i offer a long term player out. But hes not going to leave due to his recent arrival.

settostayafterrecentarr.png

Well of coarse, hes only been here 7 years.

only7years.png