Sports Interactive Community
Svenc

Funny Screenshots Thread

i remember one from one of my old fm12 saves (deleted it now) Thierry Henry belives Gaitain to be so good at Marking that opponents still check for his presence long after the game is finished

Wow i didn't think that was still in the game. I remember seeing that in FM10 i think. Was a great little addition. There was another thing too...something about the strikers being so accurate or deadly they were referred to Vipers or something, or wingers that were so quick. That and something about midfielders being like magicians. They made a nice little touch.

Maybe they have it down now that it isn't part of the usual scale of performance/ability appraisal and only certain types of fans/reporters/players/coaches or w/e say it now.

On an older FM they told me they were going to sack their accountants because I was so good with the finances :cool:

And I forgot to take a screenshot but I signed Florian Dick and it came up, "Dick to be Unveiled by Saville."

Chilidsh, but amusing all the same.

It's pretty common in Argentina.

Arteta.jpg

Like that would happen!

That happened in my game also!

2cwo3e8.png

At first glance nothing strange. However when you take into consideration all the players with red marks are my players...well it put a slightly different sheen on things. ANY money i don't win.

hj4ss.png

I don't think anyone wiil ask for a new contract anymore. He will be out for 1 month.

Not exactly funny, but what are the odds to have this name and be born in Manchester? (to all Joy Division fans out there :) )

IanCurtisOverview_Profile.png

Sadly it wasn't Man city

Not content with collaborating with every female singer under the sun, Pitbull decides to try his hand at being a Brazilian footballer.

BertyBassettNews_Inbox-11.png

And I thought the funny bit was your name and his as a possible combo...

just doing olympics.

and found noh dong-ki

1024x640.resizedimage

no donkey hmm? maybe the guy below has it :p

1024x640.resizedimage

could sound like an ass sucker >.>

and what would happen is a certain mr Pearce picked the best british players

1024x640.resizedimage

Pearce could not have picked those players as there was an agreement where he couldn't pick players who went to Euro 2012 (Butland excepted with him being a goalkeeper).

This guy came through my youth academy. I was going to release him, but kept him because of his name: LINK

Unfortunately his influence is nowhere near enough to be a leader.

He's got great stats, how on earth did he end up at Carlisle reserves?

I guess in the meantime he Metsatan.

conversationo.jpg

Lol, i love the "Was there anything else you wanted?" at the end. It's the normal end of convo bit i know but in that context it really rather made me chortle.

Carlisle actually got taken over by a mega-rich oil tycoon and now they've sat in the upper half of the EPL for the last few years.

It's a video, not a screenshot, but it's still funny. First ever DOUBLE sending off I've seen in FM2012.

[video=youtube;oDcXvVwDiB4]

torog.jpg

It seems that the expectation of Chilean football has fallen massively over the course of 5 years (I'm in 2016).

uscittdipalermotransfhi.png

Didn't know that Palermo had that amount of money to use... Only 107.5M € in Real Madrid players!!!

lincolncityvwolverhampt.png

16 shots from the Imps vs 20 shots from Wolves... 6-2... I'm a lucky *******...

matthewreganperfiltrans.png

Not that funny, maybe awkward, but I never seen a team interested in a player of my team, when they want him by "court"??? (Not the best translation for that situation) Instead of being interested in hiring him for a certain quantity, for free or end of contract (he didn't have a contract with my team), they're interested in hiring him by court (???)... What the...?

is that picture right? they spent 850million on a player from WEST BROM? WTF

that cant be right, since the numbers dont add up. I assume that the languages setting makes 850k appear as 850m (and the capital letters for the million)

Seman.png

Hopefully in the Direction of the Egg ;)

I don't get it?
Supposed to be semen.

Puts his head in his hands in shame. Geez, DUH! I guess I won the dodo of the day award!

funnygo.jpg

This made me giggle :D.

is that picture right? they spent 850million on a player from WEST BROM? WTF
that cant be right, since the numbers dont add up. I assume that the languages setting makes 850k appear as 850m (and the capital letters for the million)

M means millions and m means thoushands (milhares in portuguese). But 850 millions it's... a lot... of money... so it couldn't be possible... yet...

I like that one to.

I've heard of 1 shot on target, 1 goal....

How is it even possible to score a goal without a shot on target if it's not an own goal?