Funny Screenshots Thread

Has to be a bug or something tho i cant remember but i think i only beat someone 4-0. Its clearly not right tho so i wont be claiming it as a record. I Presume every player should get a 10 for this to happen.

its not all that impossible...

was there very few matches on in that week? or perhaps they were simply just the best eleven players in each of thier posistion respectivly....may just be a little fluke rather then a bug.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its not all that impossible...

was there very few matches on in that week? or perhaps they were simply just the best eleven players in each of thier posistion respectivly....may just be a little fluke rather then a bug.

i think its linked to when the game was played, possibly on a monday night.. and team of the week didnt or doesnt recognise its part of the same "sporting weekend" something along them lines....

Ahh i dont know how to do this screenie stuff... but guys u should look at who is listed under Dimitar Berbatov's favourite personnel.... It says...

Favourite People: Dimitar Berbatov.

Made be laugh seeing as im a totenham fan and the t**t loves himself. Must be a joke the creators slipped in :)

hit print screen, then paste it into paint or something like, upload to a site like photobucket.com, and post the direct link in here!!

or you and alt + f12 i think it is, rather than print scrn

You are clearly very talented. ;)

Anyway, how did you offer yourself the U-19s job? :eek:

Edit: Sorry for double post - meant to edit my first one.

i have two in-game managers > one doin liverpool/england, and the one at forest

FiorentinavRomaOverview-8.png

Haha, what a game it was. I made a flying start and went ahead 3-0 by 32nd minute...

Then...BAM, SIX goals in 25 minutes from Roma...ugh, 3-6 behind(Teves, whom I really, REALLY wanted to transfer scores 2 -_-).

Then I score 3 more goals in 18 minutes and equalize it. My goalie (Frey) gets an 8 :)

I approve of this thread, though some people should learn how to link images. WTF is with these people linking to thumbnails!? Get bigger pictures!

Anyway, here are some of mine:

Since I noticed people liked dirty words, here are some I found:

yegortitovprofileth8.th.png

Unlucky name =).

assisprofilevi2.th.png

Same can be said about this bloke.

nickybuttprofileat8.th.png

I am seeing a pattern now.

olivierdecockprofiledf9.th.png

Ah yes, I can already see the messages: "leave [name] alone!"

Bah, only 4 per post!

I want to be annoyed at that... but it's so true!

I've actually got another league game against Arsenal just off the screen, the original must have been re-arranged so many times it's now right at the end of the season.

Edit: I also got beat off Arsenal every time.