Sports Interactive Community

i dont get the raul one

and why are people putting 10 letter rule and under 10 letters after their posts ?

Wise words indeed.....

FM.jpg

lol if you look in the prem league history it says "everton trail kok"

XD

and why are people putting 10 letter rule and under 10 letters after their posts ?

Because you have to put at least 10 characters in your post so they put it on the end of the post too make it longer than 10 characters long.

I don't have the match pic, 'cos it's quite an old game.

I draw your attention to the second last game on Witton's cup run.

witjy8.jpg

Chelsea were the third best team in the premiership that year, while Witton had never even spent a season in the Conference North up to that point.

Dregganor, am I seeing right that your WBA team got relegated the same year they won the Champions Cup? Ouch.

I imagine that the screenshot was taken at the start of the season, before any matches had taken place, so they were sorted alphabetically.

I imagine that the screenshot was taken at the start of the season, before any matches had taken place, so they were sorted alphabetically.

ah of course, that list of results certainly doesn't look like 19th-place form.

http://www.joepubliconline.com/cms/ ! They've won the Caribbean Football Union Club Championship on "more than one previous occasion" (two, then?), I can't believe you guys haven't heard of them!

They have either the best or the worst logo of all time.

I can't decide.

Also related to Joe Public (so slightly off-topic for the thread as a whole, I guess): This is funny. Punishing players because too many of them (including national players, according to that page) are playing in local minor leagues. Your league is in serious ruin if players are choosing to play non-professionally in matches that are free to attend for no wages, rather than matches in your professional league.

Also, I think there should be a "bandit league" in FM09. It could be a league made up entirely of ex-Bandits players. :)

Ot, but in addition to Joe Public, the best name for a team EVER is a Trinidad and Tobago side: House of Dread. They are in the T&T National Super League. Imagine a team of greyed-out zombies :eek:

P.S. Damn! According to google, they've just been relegated. Please, SI, keep them in the database!

Stevie_G_random numbers :D

dont bully Chelsea

it aint nice:p

arghhh what am i saying its Chelsea :p

and Grant said we will beat liverpool

silly man :D

shame wernt like that in real life

would be a good game to watch

This is my first post so go easy!

Was playing as Oxford United Stars 3 up at half time and this happened lets just says i wasn't best impressed with my defence...

whatagameuq9.th.jpg

Sorry about the image size

rinso - Wow. I would accept that all day long :D

spong_miester - also wow :) - I'd be hella annoyed if that happened to me.!

ummm... ouch.. not a lot else you can say to that really... what did their keeper get?? 7/10?! :D

Dregganor, am I seeing right that your WBA team got relegated the same year they won the Champions Cup? Ouch.

Yeah, that. :)

My WBA team is pretty dominant. Only problem is, I'm getting to that point in the game where all of the regens never make it past 110 current ability, so it's getting kind of bad. :(

I've been waiting for a thread like this to pop up. I will go upload all my screenies onto Photobucket and link them here.

All of the following are from 07. Sorry about bad coding or bad images.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc97/SCIAG/ImsigningPele.jpg

[url=http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc97/SCIAG/andRonaldinhobmp.jpg'>Ronaldinho too? Fine

Ok, this is getting ridiculous

Look at the ref's name

I thought it was a friendly

You play well with 8 men

That's harsh on yourself

Now for some images:

ColepushesCole.jpg

Quickcards.jpg

lotofPPMs.jpg

Prats.jpg

Finally, not funny but

He's better than Cech, it's SUPER GREY!!!

Then, of course, there's "Gay chases Pratt" and even better "Gay wants Pratt", but I can't find those screenies.