Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, bpecanha said:

The funniest part is that Tevez (the newgen) was born in 2004, and the real one played for Corinthians in 2005

Didn't even think of that. My Tevez has either dyed his beard, has some weird advance aging, or is doing a lot of cocaine:

image.thumb.png.bfde4cd2b6a34d66c601cb4c565fa3ba.png

Come to think of it, real Tevez usually wears #32 as well.

Edited by Weston

Not so funny and it happens quite often but what goes on inside a player's head when they are just waiting to get tackled in this position? There are two opposition players right behind him and he's just standing there doing nothing or dribbling slowly. It always turns out to be a foul but what if it doesn't one time? He's had at least five seconds to just pass it back to the goal keeper. 

image.thumb.png.5c35658ad126eb3a439fb4fddb1723f6.png

Perhaps a silly question, but is there a way to see all previous posts I've made in this thread? I wanted to find some old things I've shared in the past.

I've tried searching my name, which doesn't work, I've tried searching by author, but it requires I still put something in the search field which I can't do, and I've tried to search posts in here from my own profile and failed as well.

On 02/05/2020 at 14:45, Weston said:

Perhaps a silly question, but is there a way to see all previous posts I've made in this thread? I wanted to find some old things I've shared in the past.

I've tried searching my name, which doesn't work, I've tried searching by author, but it requires I still put something in the search field which I can't do, and I've tried to search posts in here from my own profile and failed as well.

best i can do is on your profile, you can search your posts.. cant find a way to narrow it down more..  and not funny, i know

1 hour ago, rinso said:

best i can do is on your profile, you can search your posts.. cant find a way to narrow it down more..  and not funny, i know

Seems strange, doesn't it? Wish it didn't force you to put something in the search field when you search by author and you could just see all posts by one person in a forum. Oh well.

Get excited lads, when you qualify for the Champions League your dressing room is updated. We have a whiteboard on the wall now, we've hit the big time!!!

image.thumb.png.972e05ef54ad491a3f831313bf49d296.png

Crazy to think that for the previous 5 seasons I was explaining tactics just using my fingers and waving in the air.

10 minutes ago, Weston said:

Get excited lads, when you qualify for the Champions League your dressing room is updated. We have a whiteboard on the wall now, we've hit the big time!!!

Crazy to think that for the previous 5 seasons I was explaining tactics just using my fingers and waving in the air.

What I noticed the other day is the little name plates above the shirts are actual players in your save.

8 hours ago, Weston said:

a white board??? that's remarkable... 

God... Sometimes i really hate this game...

21 matches, 3 conceded. 2 from Liverpool.... How? Wtf are you doing pep? Thats ridicilous!

Don't misunderstand me. There were/are a lot of dominant teams in the world. Tiki-taka barça, this years Liverpool, Ancelotti's Milan, unbeatables... But none of them conceded only 1 goal in 20 matches! 1 goal. Just a single goal. I don't care how many goals they scored. I just want to understand how they manage to concede only 1 goal in 20 matches?

21-3 (2).jpg

Goalkeeper still recovering from his first save so basically open goal but f*ck it, let's do a cutback to the guy that's tightly marked by three defenders

image.thumb.png.d556e2f866c6c61363e98bbc09103ae2.png

Edited by GianniM

17 hours ago, Aceace said:

God... Sometimes i really hate this game...

21 matches, 3 conceded. 2 from Liverpool.... How? Wtf are you doing pep? Thats ridicilous!

Don't misunderstand me. There were/are a lot of dominant teams in the world. Tiki-taka barça, this years Liverpool, Ancelotti's Milan, unbeatables... But none of them conceded only 1 goal in 20 matches! 1 goal. Just a single goal. I don't care how many goals they scored. I just want to understand how they manage to concede only 1 goal in 20 matches?

21-3 (2).jpg

That is cruel.  :eek: I have never seen AI manager dominating like that. 

To be fair I'm fine with AI domination. Really. Big teams in top 5 leagues generally dominates their league. Thats totally realistic. And breaking that domination feels great.

Last year City and Liverpool ended the league with 98-97 points, Barça won La Liga with 87 points, PSG with 91 points. But none of these teams conceded 1 goal in 20 matches... Like how? Is there a way to see AI tactics/full instructions?

On 06/05/2020 at 04:35, yolixeya said:

That is cruel.  :eek: I have never seen AI manager dominating like that. 

3 hours ago, Aceace said:

To be fair I'm fine with AI domination. Really. Big teams in top 5 leagues generally dominates their league. Thats totally realistic. And breaking that domination feels great.

Last year City and Liverpool ended the league with 98-97 points, Barça won La Liga with 87 points, PSG with 91 points. But none of these teams conceded 1 goal in 20 matches... Like how? Is there a way to see AI tactics/full instructions?

Yeah even Buffon's record is 12 games, I'm pretty sure.

11 hours ago, Weston said:

Yeah even Buffon's record is 12 games, I'm pretty sure.

Petr Čech holds the record for most clean sheets kept in a single season, with 24. The record for consecutive clean sheets is held by Edwin van der Sar, who went 14 games without conceding in 2008–09 for Manchester United.

edit. Pepe Reina kept 20 in a season.. 
Joe hart kept 18. twice. 

Edited by rinso

10 minutes ago, jimmyFKing said:

The AI is always a bit baffling but Ajax have managed to build a pretty good retirement home 11 

1176838499_FootballManager202008_05_202016_32_49.thumb.png.408eacb44e4af81360dd653ea76e7187.png1935814219_FootballManager202008_05_202016_33_02.thumb.png.54eb81f1c04577aa35dc5f58a769290c.png

Yikes, and they're known specifically for youth. I'd post this in the bugs forum.

1 minute ago, jimmyFKing said:

They got what they deserved anyway

Football Manager 2020 08_05_2020 16_46_19.png

Yeah that definitely doesn't seem to be working as it should. I'd raise it in the bugs forum.

On 05/04/2020 at 12:42, Geordieboy52 said:

Well, this just happened 

Screenshot 2020-04-05 at 12.38.56.png

Both defences actually got pretty good ratings to say they both shipped 7 goals...even the keepers scored pretty well to say they let 70% of shots against them in

Edited by IbrahimAliMaher
typo

On 05/05/2020 at 01:05, mrtintheweb said:

But because it’s Wolves v Newcastle it’s still the 5th game on MOTD 

Think it would be just after a 'Match of Their Day' guest staring Mark Lawrenson, where the running order would be:

1. Liverpool 1-0 Everton from 1981

2. Ipswich 0-0 Liverpool AET (Liverpool win 1-0 on pens) from 1983

3. Preston 0-0 Fulham from 1978

who says possession is everything??!  even more ridiculous when it's first cwc held in the summer, so by now all me players are 70% fitness..   

poss.png

My Head of Youth Development was giving out deals for a long time.  Never had any problems and saved me a job when you're signing 50+ youngsters a year renewing them all the time.  First alarm bells were giving a Championship standard left back 300k a week then this one came along.  Don't get me wrong, he's pretty good but how much?! 

I removed those duties

1246894839_FootballManager202010_05_202003_17_08.thumb.png.07a642fb683045337f7c12c454d87620.png

6 hours ago, rinso said:

on the face of it, the score is a decent result.. but.. not all that pleased tbh.. 

shots.png

27 Fouls. 1 yellow 1 red. :D ref rating 5.6! Combatball!

Edited by Pasonen