Sports Interactive Community
Svenc

Funny Screenshots Thread

1 minute ago, Scotty Walds said:

Yes that's me! I look better on your save than mine, where I'm at Ipswich.

Yeah, not looking bad to start off with, so that's you and Neil Dejyothin I've got so far lol 

Here's a funny one that's just happened... the cruel Fm'ing that we all know and love. That relegated team winning and ending a potential league winning streak of not losing at all.... there's always next year i suppose.

78897652_InkedChievovZebre_Updates_LI.thumb.jpg.33857d84b6afdefa85e0fe2b37312ca7.jpg

Love how the forwards keep trying to beat the line and comeback but none of the others move like 5 yards from their OG position :D

The lad has some composure!

ermok.thumb.jpg.281125d577c0bd6274244512a2779de4.jpg

Not sure where he got the cash to buy out the Glazers...  He also decided to throw £80 million bids at Pavard and Skriniar who I really do not need at all.  Luckily despite both bids being accepted neither player wanted to join!

On 18/12/2019 at 08:26, decapitated said:

737df6cc50e9e6d058d5c080c9d4bdd2.png

So good they named him twice! Or was his old man pissed and just kept saying Grant?

T

Never seen this before...

358329267_ScreenShot2020-01-08at8_01_42PM.thumb.png.94b6baad75b2ab0911687646db96924c.png

Looks like he thought he was playing American football for a second. And yes he was given a second yellow for this:

385258921_ScreenShot2020-01-08at8_02_25PM.thumb.png.18e9ac0929354545d90bd25584f84702.png

540267084_ScreenShot2020-01-08at8_02_44PM.thumb.png.e23bc9892dccd663228a209854bc7e7d.png

This is the Reason to love sigames community becuase  here we get everything we want such as  Funny, Skilled, Talented, evertype of knowledge we get from here...

(FM 2007) Is this the best ever uncapped player in history? Currently among top 3 if not the best in the world.

toure.jpg

5 hours ago, Ales said:

(FM 2007) Is this the best ever uncapped player in history? Currently among top 3 if not the best in the world.

toure.jpg

Wow - surely he'd be eligible for France?

16 hours ago, Ales said:

toure.jpg

And your manager is well over 200 years old :thup:

@Weston: I tried a test by adding new manager of France, checked, and-no, he isn't eligible. :eek:. Was also surprised, checked Wikipedia and found the below, so maybe in FMs after 2009 he would be eligible. It is really sad for him. Also Mayotte rarely play any matches, because it is not part of FIFA, the last one in my save was played in March 2157.

The people of Mayotte voted to remain politically a part of France in the 1974 referendum on the independence of the Comoros. Mayotte became an overseas department on 31 March 2011 and became an outermost region of the European Union on 1 January 2014, following a 2009 referendum with an overwhelming result in favour of the department status.

@Hovis Dexter: I have used successive profiles due to maintaining realism, so sadly my current man is only 75.  :lol:

Edited by Ales

41 minutes ago, Ales said:

@Weston: I tried a test by adding new manager of France, checked, and-no, he isn't eligible. :eek:. Was also surprised, checked Wikipedia and found the below, so maybe in FMs after 2009 he would be eligible. It is really sad for him. Also Mayotte rarely play any matches, because it is not part of FIFA, the last one in my save was played in March 2157.

@Hovis Dexter: I have used successive profiles due to maintaining realism, so sadly my current man is only 75.  :lol:

Perfect player to throw in an offer where all the money is based on international appearences lol

On 12/01/2020 at 06:43, Ales said:

Wow! Well, I suppose that can only be good for you if it means he won't be injured on international duty and is less likely attract interest from richer clubs (assuming there are any) if he's not winning World Cups.

Think my u18's need to calm the hell down!

No idea why the guy with 7 goals doesn't get MOTM.  Ludogorets finished the group with a goal difference of -46... and my U18's didn't even top the group!!!

calmdownlads.jpg

image.thumb.png.293b4eedea123678000e70bdfe3ffb21.png

Do you want to, or don't you want to talk to me? Make up your mind...

Well this isn't the kind of scoreline you'd expect in a Champions League game between these two...Including 4 goals after the 85th minute

image.thumb.png.5642965797e5c810d665dd4ccb8d124f.png

5 hours ago, fmonit said:

image.thumb.png.293b4eedea123678000e70bdfe3ffb21.png

Do you want to, or don't you want to talk to me? Make up your mind...

We really do need an option to tell players who do stupid stuff like that just how utterly stupid they are!

5 hours ago, LokiValfar said:

We really do need an option to tell players who do stupid stuff like that just how utterly stupid they are!

The annoying part is that I actually brought in players that strengthened the squad, but maybe they weren't good enough to his standards... He is by far our best player after all.

8 hours ago, fmonit said:

The annoying part is that I actually brought in players that strengthened the squad, but maybe they weren't good enough to his standards... He is by far our best player after all.

I've had players ask for a certain area to be strengthened... not signed anyone for the first team (prearranged transfer of a kid for the u18's came in) and the player has been happy with what I'd done o_0

105 points will be enough to win the title! Wait...it won't

Ligue 1 Conforama_ Stages.png

15 minutes ago, zyndar said:

105 points will be enough to win the title! Wait...it won't

That GD and Goals for is disgusting, 107 ewwww, unlucky 

I always keep an eye on PSG, Monaco and Lyon youth teams and spotted this little guy... I HAD to put in a bid for him.. Don't need him at all but one day he might get to Batista Bomb someone in a cup final :D

DavidBatista.jpg

On 21/12/2019 at 23:09, vara said:

Identity theft is a real problem

bbdfbaeeaca669cc2e0546737b55e8bf.png81f8d5f5850a62fa183c6b76252cd81d.png

He reminds me of this guy from Thunderbirds!

image.png.7f8be280d438f47133ddaf58a34c6394.png 

image.png

22 hours ago, zyndar said:

Next year...:)

received_179287446473046.png

Unlucky, PSG are insane!

When it's a Manchester Derby in a cup final 5450 miles away from Manchester so the teams put on a proper show...  The previous meeting in Manchester was a 2-0 win...

whatinthefudge.jpg

On 22/01/2020 at 17:59, LokiValfar said:

When it's a Manchester Derby in a cup final 5450 miles away from Manchester so the teams put on a proper show...  The previous meeting in Manchester was a 2-0 win...

whatinthefudge.jpg

Has the Club World Cup format changed? How can there be two clubs from the same continent?

6 minutes ago, Weston said:

Has the Club World Cup format changed? How can there be two clubs from the same continent?

Yup it's changed in real life now too.

The new tournament, planned to start in 2021, would be held every four years instead of annually, would feature 24 teams and 31 matches. It would include all UEFA Champions League winners, UEFA Champions League runners-up, Europa League winners and Copa Libertadores winners from the four seasons up to and including the year of the event, with the remainder qualifying from the other four confederations

Fifth consecutive penalty that my team misses. It is ridiculous the situation in which the game is

3 hours ago, LokiValfar said:

Yup it's changed in real life now too.

The new tournament, planned to start in 2021, would be held every four years instead of annually, would feature 24 teams and 31 matches. It would include all UEFA Champions League winners, UEFA Champions League runners-up, Europa League winners and Copa Libertadores winners from the four seasons up to and including the year of the event, with the remainder qualifying from the other four confederations

This seems like a complicated mess to rival that of the European Nations League...

5 hours ago, Weston said:

This seems like a complicated mess to rival that of the European Nations League...

You see a lot of rather large scorelines in the competition too when you see Europes best facing off against greyed out African/Oceanic clubs.  Just means every 4 years the cream of European football play bad teams twice, then face off against each other in the knockout rounds.  Infact the two that have happened in my game (2021, 2025) both finals were all English affairs.

5 hours ago, Nick_CB said:

Fifth consecutive penalty that my team misses. It is ridiculous the situation in which the game is

My team very rarely misses penalties. In a shoot-out maybe 1, but regular penalties in a game I think they’ve missed 1 in about 4 seasons.

My regen strikers first goal for the club :thup:

Edited by ajt