Funny Screenshots Thread

8 hours ago, Bakiano said:

Did one of the three teams drew or lost on the last fixture?

Funnily enough, none of them won. There was a point in it going into the last game. Bayern lost 3-1 to Eintranct Frankfurt, Leipzig lost 4-1 to Werder Bremen and Dortmund drew 1-1 with Monchengladbach. I did some further digging into it and Dortmund scored in the 83rd minute and then Monchengladbach equalised in the 89th. They were a couple of minutes from winning the title. That's some nail biting stuff right there...

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have an interesting story for you all, bare with me. I just finished my first season with Lyon. I checked the other league winners and I found some peculiar happenings in the Premier League. Firstly, Brighton finished 'best of the rest' in 7th and Arsenal won the league but they are not the strangest things to happen.

So end of the season comes around, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool all sack Pep, Jose and Klopp respectively. Man Utd then proceed to hire the recently sacked Klopp and Man City hire Sarri from Chelsea. Liverpool then proceed to put Pep in charge and Jose goes for a third stint at Chelsea. It's some roller coaster ride the Premier League...

image.png.6d4237f15035615c7218e4af40bf25f9.png

8 hours ago, Weston said:

Is that really a rule..?

Yeah, otherwise you could just dribble a penalty into the goal.

You get one touch for a penalty until it touches another player. The post/bar/corner flag isn't a player.

2 hours ago, Robioto said:

Yeah, otherwise you could just dribble a penalty into the goal.

You get one touch for a penalty until it touches another player. The post/bar/corner flag isn't a player.

You'd have to take the penalty first from a shot before that could happen. Ngl that's a new one and never seen it happen myself but surely thats a weird rule to have especially if it hits the bar/woodwork, what happened to good old rebounds?

13 minutes ago, BigV said:

You'd have to take the penalty first from a shot before that could happen. Ngl that's a new one and never seen it happen myself but surely thats a weird rule to have especially if it hits the bar/woodwork, what happened to good old rebounds?

Saved rebounds would have been played on by the keeper. 

Other penalties scored on rebound would have been either by a teammate or an own goal. 

15 minutes ago, BigV said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sEk61PRlFs

It's wild that I've followed this sport for so long and never encountered this nuance before. Seems like they should make an exception for rebounds off the woodwork. But since it's real, good on FM for putting this in the game!

Chris Maguire is as clearly clueless as a manager on FM19 as he was when he played up front for me in League 2 on an older version. I clearly need to work so much harder on HG talent when this is my Premier League current squad and 3 of them have been starters for me ever since our season in League 2.... 

maguire twat .png

lincoln home grown .png

I managed to find one more screenshot from my FM13 career before I finished it. Winsford's 2042/2043 season was effectively over by the end of February.

5hMZHoK.jpg

And a couple of screenshots from my FM19 save. Firstly, my player Faye sacks his agent Gaye. I presume he replaced him with the retired boxer David Haye...

GqpFuXz.jpg

And Palermo lost their manager to AEK Athens on the eve of the new Serie A season, though they still won their opening three matches under a caretaker. When they got round to appointing a permanent manager, he turned out to be... well, not very good.

04FvXAF.jpg

And who did Gasperini's one victory come against? None other than defending champions Inter!

On 18/12/2018 at 15:26, Saintmat said:

1230556429_CaptainMorgan.thumb.png.972d19de444defe6aa5b7e460d13d7ac.png

Right, I've seen some bizarre names in my time but FM is definitely having me on now...

I think he's on everyone's game. I'm sure I saw his name mentioned in a file meaning he'll always be created as a regen, but not on my laptop to check. 

20 hours ago, myfunnygame said:

48403499_564300147354322_939567848831844352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-2.xx&oh=0e2176a042b537ebc3c2c1e10308165e&oe=5CD2B7EBLewandowski ask

"did not it occur to you that many of these players have not played too many matches in the representation because they are simply too weak?" 

Look at their names

I'm not sure I follow. Are you referring to the players in the red box? If so, it's my understanding that these players disagree with what you've said and agree with Lewandowski's comment

Indeed. 

Which is even funnier - because he must have his own section of the stand... it's not like he can sit if there's a standing zone around him else he couldn't see the game.

And it's not like any of his mates or coworkers or employee's would come and stand next to him to keep him company. 

So I can only imagine the chairman has this big throne and a little table to his side and gets waited on hand and foot by the stadium catering staff... but it's a distant & lonely area of the stadium lol.

4 hours ago, Neotropolis said:

I'm not sure I follow. Are you referring to the players in the red box? If so, it's my understanding that these players disagree with what you've said and agree with Lewandowski's comment

I think that trainer(not me, other player) said something and Lewandowski with this list of player thought like Lewandowski that trainer said something stupid (like "we go to win World Cup").

But i dont know.