Funny Screenshots Thread

Me: "Okay, that's almost it, Daniel. You just have to sign there, on the dotted line, and everything's done and dusted."

Daniel: "I'd be more than happy to."

Me: "Good lad. And now all that's left for me to do now is to officially welcome you to Millwall Football Club."

Daniel: "Thanks. I can't wait to get started."

Me: "Training starts tomorrow at 9, and I want you fit and raring to go from the off. I'm aware that you've not got the best track record with injuries, so do take care on your way out, please."

Daniel: "Don't worry, boss, I'm sure it'll be alri-ARGHH, ME GROIN!"

stephen_zpsj5k3yysu.jpg

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sankalan said:

ppAtnQG.png

With 804 Million in the bank, youcan buy anyone, Or so I thought

0ypDTtn.png

Seems that money cannot *afford* everything

Maybe you just find a bug. Report it on bugs forum

Edited by inacion

On 22.12.2016 at 00:07, CFuller said:

Me: "Okay, that's almost it, Daniel. You just have to sign there, on the dotted line, and everything's done and dusted."

Daniel: "I'd be more than happy to."

Me: "Good lad. And now all that's left for me to do now is to officially welcome you to Millwall Football Club."

Daniel: "Thanks. I can't wait to get started."

Me: "Training starts tomorrow at 9, and I want you fit and raring to go from the off. I'm aware that you've not got the best track record with injuries, so do take care on your way out, please."

Daniel: "Don't worry, boss, I'm sure it'll be alri-ARGHH, ME GROIN!"

stephen_zpsj5k3yysu.jpg

It's her fault.

On 28/12/2016 at 11:03, potbellypigs said:

That's where you've edited the finances but the game doesn't recognise it. Happened for years. 

Nope, looking at his screenshots I suspect he is restricted by FFP rules.  It doesn't matter how much money you have you are limited on what you can spend.

Started a new save with Heracles. Selected "Add Players to Playable Teams" because the youth squad for the club is fairly empty at the start, so I got a few first-day newgens. Have a tiny winger in my reserves with some real potential. Then I noticed the other player in the Under 19s. Same last name. Born in the same city. No relation.

Almir VoH.png

Laurens VoH.jpg

1 hour ago, Bigpapa42 said:

Started a new save with Heracles. Selected "Add Players to Playable Teams" because the youth squad for the club is fairly empty at the start, so I got a few first-day newgens. Have a tiny winger in my reserves with some real potential. Then I noticed the other player in the Under 19s. Same last name. Born in the same city. No relation.

Almir VoH.png

Laurens VoH.jpg

Their signatures are so similar they have to be related

3 hours ago, Bigpapa42 said:

Almir VoH.png

Laurens VoH.jpg

They´ll be related somehow... the game just doesn´t have the ability to count back enough generations, haha. Check this link out explaining their name.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2004/aug/04/theknowledge.sport

7 hours ago, tmason122 said:

They´ll be related somehow... the game just doesn´t have the ability to count back enough generations, haha. Check this link out explaining their name.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2004/aug/04/theknowledge.sport

Good point. Could be cousins.

I remember Jan and I remember reading the explanation of his name way back in the day, but didn't actually recall what it meant. Thanks for the link.

Laurens has some solid potential but he's tiny. I'm debating whether I want to go forward with this save or start another.

On 12.1.2017 at 04:09, Bigpapa42 said:

Almir VoH.png

Laurens VoH.jpg

I'm more intruiged about the guy's baldness at just 17. Poor lad...

On 3/24/2008 at 10:51, Diego_Werderdona said:

KSVK conceded an average of over 4 goals a game! You'd want them to stay up, just to boost your goal dif next season!

NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry

https://www.scholarslearning.com/cbse/class-x/class-x/chemistry

For Chemistry classes you can visit here this is Scholarslearning an online education portal gives the best reference of learning. By this portal you can get the all important topics for exam preparation. All the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Chemistry with the revision notes practices test and online solution are available here. You may get more detail by this link.

Meanwhile in Boulogne-sur-Mer....

A fairytale of three brothers (I could have sworn the two younger 'uns were mad at me the last time I gave big ol' Franck the hairdryer treatment at half-time, but then it might have all been in my head!)

LNAI6fw.jpg

Edited by Svenc

On 12 januari 2017 at 04:09, Bigpapa42 said:

Almir VoH.png

Laurens VoH.jpg

I think good old Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink maybe had a good time while getting famous playing for Heerenven.. They might be brothers without knowing it..!? Maybe they have more halfbrothers coming through later..!? Haha.. Might explain the signatures matching!! 😂

35 minutes ago, eple said:

Espanyol-v-A.jpg

Never seen a pitch like this... it's listed as 90 by 85 meters. Lot's of space for my widgets (and wingbacks!)

As someone who usually plays FM with narrow formations that looks nightmarish haha

22 minutes ago, Weston said:

As someone who usually plays FM with narrow formations that looks nightmarish haha

Ended up winning 5-1. Dunno if it was helped by the width of the pitch, but Inaki Williams had a field day completing 8 dribbles and getting two assists. Muniain on the other side got a hat trick and an assist, doubling his tally for the season. Can't wait to go back :D

June 2139

It was 2137 and Partizan Beograd (we) won their record overall 127th league title - 119th in this save + the added 8 in the period from 1992 to 2006.

zNQLP9v.jpg

Then it came next year (2138), and after another title winning season, the Serbian league officials decided enough is enough and decided that from now on Partizan 's fierce rival Red Star (Crvena Zvezda) Beograd will be mentioned as an all-time league winning team with 11 titles.

1OQTStG.jpg

The reason of the decision was, according to the competition rulers, that, simply, "enough is enough".

"We are sorry, but enough is enough and every thing has its limits. Our humanity simply wasn't prepared for teams with more than 127 titles, the binary system would collapse", said the Serbian FA chief.

The decision, as expected, resulted in different reactions in both clubs from Serbian capital.

"Our club Crvena Zvezda, which is, by the way, the first club from Ex-Yugoslavia who won the Champions cup back in 1991, will now be mentioned on all front news publications as the most successful team in Serbia. The truth finally came in. Partizan's titles are FAKE titles. We have received support from many many other football VIP's from all around the world. Passengers who will travel to vacation on Alpha Centauri, will finally see who rules our world." These are the words of a prominent long term Red Star supporter.

Meanwhile their rivals from Humska street, the now (2139), 129-times Serbian champions and 48-time European champions, again enjoyed domestic domination, but their supporters, their children, grand-grand-grand... children will have for the rest of their lives see the name of their rival as the most successful league team in Serbia. Goran, one of the most famous Partizan fans, explains how his club will face this injustice.

"We will fix it", he says. "They accuse us of FAKE titles, they bribe the local opposition  every year to block the expansion of our 145k stadium, but this latest is indeed the most FAKE news and FAKE title of the millenia". Yeah, but what about the titles? "Red Star have acquired the FAKE title, but Partizan is immortal. Red Star may have cheated Serbian league officials, but Partizan is bigger than that; Partizan is the champion of the whole universe. They are talking nonsense regarding space travel - if we ever encounter any alien civilization, it will be much smarter than us and will never be put under this big lie. They will soon see the truth". 

No matter on which side you are, one thing is clear. No human being will ever see Partizan's name ever appearing as the leading league champion of Serbia again despite their now 129 titles and this "award" went to the team who in this save won only 5 titles (+6 from 1992-2006), and interestingly, all of them came in 22th century (2101, 2113, 2114, 2119, 2132). Red Star's name on the top of that list will last as long as they don't win another 117 domestic titles and then also their name will be erased and replaced by next most successful team.

And here we are in Catch 22. In order for Partizan fans to wish Red Star will reach the same "erase" fate as them, they will want them to win the remaining 117 titles (to reach the number higher than 127)  as soon as possible. In optimistic way we can predict Red Star can win at most 10 titles per century. 

Which means Red Star fans can be calm for a least one millenia - around 1.300 years, but in reality we give the option in the frame between 1.500-2.000 years. Or longer, except if their team, (now and always) controlled by AI, is put under the power of some alien manager.

58Lrq5g.jpg

Despite Partizan having more league titles (the latest season has not been included yet) in this screenshot than Red Star has made in  almost 150 years, it does not help. Fake information will prevail in the league official information board. Partizan though, has all his titles still recognized on its personal history screen.

Edited by Ales