Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

209 international appearances. Still playing regularly at club level, I'm sure he could have kept going at international level as well. Top notch 'keeper. There are 2 more players with 205+ caps. One of them is a Defender nonetheless. :D

13ygjfm.png

which face pack are you using there Arkim?

This question might not look funny.

rUUc79.jpg

Seriously though? East Bengal with £0 transfer budget and where average ticket price is £1 and average season ticket is £9, yeah will be quite a while before we have the funds to sign players with values in the millions.

This question might not look funny.

Seriously though? East Bengal with £0 transfer budget and where average ticket price is £1 and average season ticket is £9, yeah will be quite a while before we have the funds to sign players with values in the millions.

I find it more amazing that the East Bengal manager is actually involved in the England setup

I dunno... I had a save where Rooney was 38 and playing for Cheltenham in League 1 - but still in the national team... :D

It's just that at East Bengal I simply can't afford any of the players that are in my England squad.

I find it more amazing that the East Bengal manager is actually involved in the England setup

Yeah that would be amazing if I got the England job while I was at East Bengal, I got the England job following a successful spell at Borussia Dortmund and taking over at Real Madrid.:)

♫ Nine men! We've only got nine men! We've only got nine men... ♫

Milan_v_Galatasaray_Overview_Overview.jpg

Now, when you are forced into fielding two 22-year-olds at center-back, one of whom is rubbish, you have to accept there is a risk of seeing some naive defending. But not getting the bloody pair of them sent off, both for two bloody yellows, before bloody half-time.

(How did we survive? Well, luckily my right-back is a massive Ivanovic-esque hulking German, so even though he's never played centre-back, I can put him in the middle and tell him to kick or head the white round thing away whenever it comes near. And the lads defended like trojans. And Gala are rubbish. Still... that was a nerve-shredding fifty minutes. I refuse to think about what the hell I'm supposed to do for the first leg of the quarters.)

You'd think even a Premier League club would draw the line at selling more tickets than their stadium can accomodate...

They're the football version of Ryan Air!

• 2 weeks later...

I genuinely thought this was the season I was going to get that elusive Invincibles achievement. Came close with a Juventus side in FM11, only for my wonderkid teenage centreback to get himself sent off against Cagliari and leave the team unable to reverse a 1-0 scoreline. Came very close with PSG about 25 seasons ago in this save, but for an inexplicable defeat to Bastia. I really thought this was the one. Scoring for fun, an exceptional back five, bad performances yielded nothing worse than 1-1 draws. When it looked as if our closest rivals - Genoa - were going to finally beat us, up pops one of the second XI with a last-minute equaliser. Then, with only six games left to see out, this.

2qs9i6t.png

Three players carried off the field by half-time. Three more injuries after the break. Down to eight men by full time with not a red card in sight. Amazingly, we are still the better side (10/4 v 6/3 shots, 3 half-chances created vs Empoli's none) but of course we still lose to a pea-roller of a shot. I mean, just, what.

I wasn't even angry about it. You have to laugh or else you'd cry.

How can that even happen, why would Timbers 2 be in Champs league!?

They won the US open cup (2nd teams aren't allowed in as of next year actually) and won their group consisting of Vancouver and Alajuanese

another funny thing happened after the US open cup win, The T2 coach got the Sunderland job and did fairly well actually