Funny Screenshots Thread

I'm sure a lot of you have heard of

. Well, here are two more boys the great Johnny Cash could have written songs about...

A boy named Hayley:

hayley_zpsfd156ee7.jpg

A boy named Elizabeth:

elizabeth_zpsd77cd060.png

Both are greyed-out players.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is this is a bug?

So I got through to Champions League final

AdhikaPrasetyo_NewsInbox-8_zps49662bac.png

5 days later i get this in the press conference after a surprising 3-0 loss to Spurs but I've already won the league anyway

AdhikaPrasetyo_NewsInbox-9_zps87b78264.png

Is this a known bug already? If so, do I still need to report this in the bug section?

I haven't seen it mentioned but no harm reporting it again so it can be fixed.

64ZKQ4w.png

Explain that then...

Wages simples.

He is paid £1.1k a week with a year less on his contract. Other guy is getting £50k a week for a year longer thats why he has a value of £10m.

Is the other guy worth £50k a week, well thats a different discussion but someone (either yourself or the AI) has agreed to pay him that much.

Wages simples.

He is paid £1.1k a week with a year less on his contract. Other guy is getting £50k a week for a year longer thats why he has a value of £10m.

Is the other guy worth £50k a week, well thats a different discussion but someone (either yourself or the AI) has agreed to pay him that much.

Yeah the 50k wage was part of my shock. I thought you were defending the 50k wage. apologies.

It is an AI's player and here's his value after 1 month after that original screenshot:

56vCAsV.png

in fairness, when people sign pro-deals, then their values skyrocket

or my youngsters do - once had my 16 yo DL become my most valuable DL (at around 4-5m), purely because he's highly rated and signed a pro deal

he's not worth 2m now (advanced the save 2 years)

• 2 weeks later...

I was playing the FM15 demo this morning when I stumbled across a rather amusing result in the friendly between Exeter Under-21s and Coventry Under-18s:

excov1_zpsb24e1feb.jpg

What happened to those poor Coventry lads, you ask?

excov2_zps9bd99eb9.jpg

Oh deary me! The only Coventry players who even touched the ball were the goalkeepers (number 1, and his replacement number 2). The others were too cream crackered to do anything!

It does make you wonder, though, how the goalkeepers could each complete 3 passes!

I'd say Luiz Gustavo leading the front line for Barca in 2023 is pretty hilarious too.

(probably not the Gustavo I'm thinking of but still :D )

Yeah, it's another one, obviously :D Would have been REALLY interesting selection in that case.

And here's another fun snippet of my all-British Liverpool career: a hat-trick of penalties in 3 minutes. Lost the game, though.

4641_Norwich_v_Liverpool__Overview_Overview.png

Yeah, it's another one, obviously :D Would have been REALLY interesting selection in that case.

And here's another fun snippet of my all-British Liverpool career: a hat-trick of penalties in 3 minutes. Lost the game, though.

4641_Norwich_v_Liverpool__Overview_Overview.png

:applause: Give it up for Sir Digby Chicken Caesar! Top manager name

It's not a screenshot, but I just joined a new club.

"Would you like to hold a meeting with your backroom staff?"

Sure, good idea.

...except, as I go to the meeting, it turns out I don't actually have any backroom staff. Hmm.

• 2 weeks later...
Probably the best name I've seen.

CiaiUEZ.png

Looks like a bit of name editing was done here. I mean, the names "ThankGod" and "Salami" are hardly in the names database in the game, let alone being put into the same name on a player?

Just saying ;)