Diego_Werderdona

Funny Screenshots Thread

5,418 posts in this topic

One from way back. It all happened so quickly I didn't have time to take him off penalty-taking duties

deficenza.jpg

x4rw2d.jpg

Needless to say I was pretty fumed after losing a 1-0 lead to Barcelona in the 90th minute.

Is that from a non edited game? Or did you need to add a patch to get the swearing response? It's great.

Morgan_Roberts.png

lol. I wonder why he doesn't have a position as midfielder. Nice young regen I got.

This used to be quite a common positional combination, still is but only at lower levels.

Is that from a non edited game? Or did you need to add a patch to get the swearing response? It's great.

You can add a comment at the bottom of the press conference screen, below where you select your answer, and if you swear in it then the game comments on it.

This used to be quite a common positional combination, still is but only at lower levels.

nah, some higher level players have it, like Michael Gravgaard (Danish international). IRL, Christopher Samba has started a few games for Blackburn as a striker, and he goes up whenever they're chasing a game at the end. In the game I think he's only unconvincing though.

Jonathon Spector can play up front too (unconvincing I think), but tbf he was a striker when he was a kid. I remember I had him in one of my saves and had a striker crisis. Played him 3 games as a striker and he scored a goal. :p

fastestx.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LOL. Everything is a bit slower in Brazil :D

Interesting to see that the numbers of seconds in a minute seems to be different too :D

I've been to Lincoln and I agree with this.

This is way funnier than the screenie :D

nah, some higher level players have it, like Michael Gravgaard (Danish international). IRL, Christopher Samba has started a few games for Blackburn as a striker, and he goes up whenever they're chasing a game at the end. In the game I think he's only unconvincing though.

I guess it depends upon what you regard as "higher level" football.

Jonathon Spector can play up front too (unconvincing I think), but tbf he was a striker when he was a kid. I remember I had him in one of my saves and had a striker crisis. Played him 3 games as a striker and he scored a goal. :p

Lol, i've got a current regen i bought as a defender, and he's only ever played there etc, i bought him when he was 16 or so. Anyway he ended up with all round stats, but clearly best in defence. However as he is fast, tall, strong, good first touch, finishing, heading and so on i have tried him upfront 10 times so far this season as i lost a striker and haven't replaced him due to no one being available with sufficient quality. Out of those 10 games, full starts, he's scored 6 goals and had 5 assists all from open play or a freekick but no corners. Thrown in during a desperate injury crisis half way through the season that is a pretty damn good effort for a striker let alone an out and out defender. (he's not even a DC/DM/MC etc)

And as i said above i guess it depends upon what you regard as higher level play. There's no denying that it is more common in lower level football, league 1 and below.

Dion Dublin, Ken Charlery, & Dean Coney are all examples of strikers who can play at centre back if needed.

I'm sure there are a lot more.

Dion Dublin, Ken Charlery, & Dean Coney are all examples of strikers who can play at centre back if needed.

I'm sure there are a lot more.

Paul Warhurst springs to mind

Gary Doherty is DC who can play at Striker

Which I always found weird that he was ever played there, as when he played for us he was our worst defender in an attacking sense.....if that makes sense, it is early!

None of the people you have mentioned are "higher class" footballers.

None of the people you have mentioned are "higher class" footballers.

Paul Warhurst was an immense player.

From Wiki..

Sheffield Wednesday

Sheffield Wednesday came in for Warhurst in the summer of 1991, for £750,000. He began his career at the club as a solid defender, but midway through his second season, injuries to David Hirst and Mark Bright saw Warhurst employed as an emergency striker. In a phenomenal sequence, he scored 12 goals in as many games, and after four years as a defender, was called up to the England national team as a striker. Warhurst was injured, however, and missed an opportunity to win his first cap. His scoring ratio inevitably slowed down, and when Hirst returned to action, Warhurst fell out with manager Trevor Francis, who wanted the player to return to defensive duties. In the summer of 1993, Warhurst was transfer-listed and left the club, having scored 18 goals in 88 games for Wednesday.

Pique is about as 'higher class' as you can get. Granted, he doesn't play up front on a regular basis, but he can.

Pique is about as 'higher class' as you can get. Granted, he doesn't play up front on a regular basis, but he can.

Gallas did too for Arsenal. but strangely, Sagna's the one with a rating at striker - must have played there as a youth or something. also Peter Crouch is an unconvincing CB (or at least he was before 10.3), but I've seen the AI manager actually convert and play him there regularly! didn't do too badly either... and Klaus Toppmoller actually got sacked from HSV for, among other things, playing Sergej Barbarez (a support striker) at centre back.

I agree though, there's no real top player who is accomplished or higher at both CB and ST.

I actually came in here to post this, which is somewhat relevant :)

what's the point of having that added to the transfer deal ?

73254285.jpg

No surprise he missed with a name like that...

choki1.png

Whining is generally a bad idea but two players getting sent off in one minute in a freaking Champions League match?

doublered1.png

Probably the reason he won the "World Footballer of the year" and "World Player of the year" awards but isn't good enough for the national team of either Ivory Coast or Germany

oua.png

"Villareal in top form as Netherlands Antilles dominate" <-- nice surname :D

Its a name of an international Team.:rolleyes:

its not in english but you can understand..its from 2008...and its my best screenshot of all-time..

<a  href=myijydwzn11h.jpg' alt='myijydwzn11h.jpg'

Its a name of an international Team.:rolleyes:

There's no national team called 'Villareal', only the club side Villarreal. It could be a player though, tbf.

^ I'm pretty sure that's Hebrew.

yes it is...:thup:

and that game was unbelievable...the teams from holland.

There's no national team called 'Villareal', only the club side Villarreal. It could be a player though, tbf.

yes, my start striker for Netherlands Antilles

I was talking about Netherland Antilles :(

Misunderstanding on my part.

Hello, Mr. .... :D:D

(click on the dots if your confused lol)

He needs to live up to his name.:p

oh my... XD

I hope SI have addresed this. Way too much shots that hit the bar are deflected more or less vertically.

I know who to drop next time we play Ceahlaul.

CeahlulvSteauaOverview.png

SteauavCeahlulOverview.png

Oh dear Mirel Radoi....

If you read the name it sounds like you f**k ceiling,, it kinda lame but i found it funny when i read it

Well, I played him up front (target man IIRC)

His DC stat's just competent

Then why the ... ???

qshot0011.jpg

Crouch : getting in TOTW at DC when you actually play up-front and only have DC rating of 'competent' is CLASS

Oh yeah.. I always knew he can pull anything outta his pocket, but THIS??

qshot0012.jpg

Modric : only hat-trick in a game won 2-0 is a REAL HAT-TRICK!!

This one looked certainly a bug but I decided to post here instead, as it's just a farewell game for my FM10 and I'll just get over it.

qshot0013.jpg

McDonald Mariga, co-owned by Inter and now with Inter reserve squad, somehow he managed to sneak back and smashed my DC's face on my training ground? Impressive!!