Diego_Werderdona

Funny Screenshots Thread

5,418 posts in this topic

tamer_tuna-png.png

Yes, his name is really Tamer Tuna (I wonder if somewhere there's a wilder Tuna?)

oo what skin is that???

Clipboard03.jpg

Well, it seems a bit dodgy that I'm playing my own reserves in the cup (conflict of interests anyone?) but even given that, the attendance is gonna be pathetic.The stadium will be at less than 4% capacity. Can anyone beat that for a competitive match? And if that wasn't enough, all 2000 of them are supporting the reserves :p

PSV played their own U21 team last year in the cup, so it's definitely not unrealistic.

Found this today as well never thought i'd see this lol :D

[url="NewEnglandManager.jpg"

[url="NewEnglandManager2.jpg"

He's played for Fenerbahce for over 5 seasons and has opted for Turkish citizenship. Who would of thought he would of chosen to play for the national team though? ;)

OFF: From what i saw by playing with fener your foreign players need to spend almost 10 years in turkey to gain citizenship.:confused:

I noticed that too, however for players from certain regions/nations it seems that it's 5 years. I guess there is a rule or agreement on this. I haven't looked into it to be honest.

Edit: Just did a little bit of searching around from what I can see, I've come to this conclusion;

An uncapped player takes 5 years to get citizenship where as a player who hass made an international appearance, even 1, takes 10 years to get citizenship. I've looked at over 30 players and this seems to be the trend.

I think its that he's just about to join AZ in the news page, and then he requests to be taken off the transfer list

EDIT: Ah I thought you were talking about PhroX's one, sorry

I think it's just the way the players on the black team are lined up as if about to observe a minutes silence...

Wolves_v_Man_Utd.png

Sanchez managed to get the whole opposition team to fall on top of each other while he was still standing. It would have been better if he didn't give away the foul but it was funny enough that I didn't really care.

Wolves_v_Man_Utd.png

Sanchez managed to get the whole opposition team to fall on top of each other while he was still standing. It would have been better if he didn't give away the foul but it was funny enough that I didn't really care.

Took the pic with Alt+F9? If so do it with Prt Scrn and open paint and save it on there. Alt+F9 doesn't save match graphics.

Wolves_v_Man_Utd.png

Took the pic with Alt+F9? If so do it with Prt Scrn and open paint and save it on there. Alt+F9 doesn't save match graphics.

Don't think I'll be bothering with Tight marking for that one, or hard tackling, or closing down....

Gonna have to choke a *****?

Probably the best skit ever featured on that show.

So close to the greatest regen name ever...

WanKaLok.png

Hmmm not sure why my keeper decided to come out this far and try to catch the ball - but first time i've seen my keeper get sent off

wtfkeeper.jpg

Don.png?t=1279244060

With a name like that maybe he should have considered a profession that didn't use strips for work?

x4rw2d.jpg

Needless to say I was pretty fumed after losing a 1-0 lead to Barcelona in the 90th minute.

I also find it funny that apparently you were "speechless" lol

x4rw2d.jpg

Needless to say I was pretty fumed after losing a 1-0 lead to Barcelona in the 90th minute.

:D very good "michael hook" ;)

St Etienne 4th richest club in the world, with only greyed out players?!?!

stetiennen.png

stetienne2.png

:D very good "michael hook" ;)

Aha! Sneaky! Do tell how you found me out... Follow my TinyPic address or something?

Edit: Oh snap! Fair play, fair play. I wont make that mistake again!

The middle of the table seems to extend all the way to the bottom...

01.png

02.png

(Halfway through the season, btw).

St Etienne 4th richest club in the world, with only greyed out players?!?!

Looks like someone has tampered with the St.Etienne team, for if Ligue 1 is playable, then all the clubs in the league will have fairly full squads, either real players or regens.

Guys I'm so sorry but how do you put a picture on here again? I know its been asked 10 million times but I wasted about 30 minutes looking for an answer.

Looks like someone has tampered with the St.Etienne team, for if Ligue 1 is playable, then all the clubs in the league will have fairly full squads, either real players or regens.

I havent played with them or anyone else in this save. Ligue 1 have full squads (with regens since Im in 2030) except for Valenciennes and ST-Etienne.

Prime example of integration: spending 12 years in the Netherlands and not speaking a single word Dutch.

sulejmani.png

I Found This Quite Funny Lol... Also if you look in bottom right, alan shearer got sacked from everton job lol DollsHeadLol.jpg

I Found This Quite Funny Lol... Also if you look in bottom right, alan shearer got sacked from everton job lol DollsHeadLol.jpg

Wow, Rangers have restructured their debt!

If only it was RL :(

Guys I'm so sorry but how do you put a picture on here again? I know its been asked 10 million times but I wasted about 30 minutes looking for an answer.

Check post #2269 in this thread. :thup:

Very good Thomas Doll :)