Diego_Werderdona

Funny Screenshots Thread

5,418 posts in this topic

So they should. It's utterly farcical to have a team who has done nothing in thier country in Europe. IMO it devalues the Europa League competition. In the same way that FAILED teams in the Champions League are allowed to drop into another competition, why on earh should they get a 2nd chance for not being good enough? Let's just bung Darlington and Grimsby in there for a laugh as well as they have FAILED as well.

Rant over. :)

Bit of a Right-Wing type (politically) hey?

Their just the set of rules, who cares what league they play in. If they won the fair play award, they deserve to take their reward.

79861846.png

26813216.png

First time i have ever seen a 7-7 draw,

Hartlepool were 7-4 up with 15 minutes to go, untill a 8 minute hatrick from Romone Rose levelled the match again. :D

IRL last sunday I played a match with my team and we lost 10-7. Half time score was 5-4 in favour of us, then we got 7-5 behind, eventually made it 7-7, and conceded 3 more goals. We could have levelled 8-8 but the shot landed on the bar.

intoxicatingibanez.png

That's an... odd adjective to describe a player in good form. Is the reason why he plays so well is because he makes everybody else drunk?

Not the best here, but i did read it as i was drinking some juice and i kinda snorted lol!

whittaker.jpg

It made for some much welcomed comedy as i've been getting spanked in europe.

Not the best here, but i did read it as i was drinking some juice and i kinda snorted lol!

whittaker.jpg

This shouldn't be funny but it is :D

Untitled-6.jpg

didnt managed to take a proper screenshot for this .

it was snowing on match day .

I beat Crawley 2-0 before, but it crashed. I employed the same tactics, and this happened (mind you Crawley did dominate the game I won 2-0, it was 2 late goals)

75509903.png

Love the ref though :D

England are 1 of the top 3 countries in the european fair play table (lowest yellow and red cards). This means the club with the best disciplinary record in the premier divison will qualify for europe.

At the moment Fulham have the best disciplinary record but if they win the Europa league then the qualification into the europa league via fair play will go to the team with the next best disciplinary record which is Burnley. because Fulham will already have qualified for Europe through winning the competiton.

Hope I have explained this well. :D

sorry to say this, but in EL 2010/11, based on Fair Play Rankings, will compete teams from Sweden (Gefle), Finland (MyPa) and Danish team yet to be determined (Randers are first on Denmark Fair Play List) :D

so nor Burnley or Fulham will take part in (though, I dont know what happens if Fulham wins EL)

sorry to say this, but in EL 2010/11, based on Fair Play Rankings, will compete teams from Sweden (Gefle), Finland (MyPa) and Danish team yet to be determined (Randers are first on Denmark Fair Play List) :D

so nor Burnley or Fulham will take part in (though, I dont know what happens if Fulham wins EL)

If Fulham win it they are in it next year no questions asked. But if Fulham win it one English team has to go in through the Fair Play thing this year so if Fulham are already in it it does to go to Burnley. I don't know about Sweeden and what not but I know that Burnley will be in it if Fulham win it this year.

This is just priceless

nec.png

I wonder if they will have enough players next season.....

It's usual after club has just relegated.

If Fulham win it they are in it next year no questions asked. But if Fulham win it one English team has to go in through the Fair Play thing this year so if Fulham are already in it it does to go to Burnley. I don't know about Sweeden and what not but I know that Burnley will be in it if Fulham win it this year.

Not anymore, England fell out of the top 3 in the UEFA Fair Play Table meaning Fulham will only qualify if they win it, and Burnley won't regardless

Edit: Linky - http://www.sportinglife.com/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/10/05/11/SOCCER_Burnley.html

Oh my word.

sellonclause.png

:D

mmh.. thats some really nice profit.

Those sell on clauses are epic. :thup::D

Ouch! That would hurt...

mmh.. thats some really nice profit.

Those sell on clauses are epic. :thup::D

Yeah it's hard to sell players in FM2008 but I don't really need the cash (£900m in the bank plus I make a profit 9 times out of every 10 transfer windows), so I usually sell players for cheap plus 50% sell-on clauses.

This one was really weird though. Joined as a youngster but needed first-team football on loan to really develop. Loaned out to Empoli twice but didn't score more than 20 goals on loan. Sold him and he proceeded to rip apart the league (destroyed my two world-class centre-backs too, the only good part was that my strikeforce was much better than Empoli's back three especially without one of my loanees) and finished top-scorer (or second-top, can't remember, none of my strikers got anywhere near him :(). Sod's Law. Saving grace was the sell-on clause I suppose, where he will be away from Serie A and me, until I meet Arsenal in the Champions League (same half as them this season).

Was considering buying him back but took their other striker instead (a bit taller than this guy, plus I didn't need pace), so Empoli made a ridiculous profit in the transfer window. Didn't spend a penny yet are comfortably 6th and still smashing teams comfortably. The manager really knows what he is doing...

Found it rather amusing that Zola got sacked today in game. lol

Fanni.jpg

..................................................*sigh*:rolleyes:

It's safe to say that this was 88 minutes of roughly nothing and 2 minutes of madness at the start and end of the game.

endtoend.png

Catania were woeful, no shots at all, but parking the bus is effective. :(

Fanni.jpg

..................................................*sigh*:rolleyes:

Lolz :rolleyes:

The Treble.

Hahaha! I really laughed out lod from that!

whittaker.jpg

I knew Whittaker was that way inclined tbh.

Claudio is not a very patriotic Italian:

28by3ie.png

No wonder US wants to sell weapons to Taiwan:

bf4cbc.png

If the same transfer story is leaked many times, does it become news?

33mlys6.png

attacky.jpg

the UN would'nt be best pleased

lol what nation is " COK "?

I'll let you figure out whats wrong here

hjkhh.jpg

He is also a youth coach in a Spanish club in my game! :D

The help assistant saying "I want to offer this person a contract"? lol (Yes, I see that you're Liverpool :p )

I know it's Chelski but has a side ever won the Euro Cup from the 1st Qualifying Round. 23 games, was it really worth it? They also scored the most goals in one campaign, 57.

Screenshot2010-05-19at155447.png

englandwtf.jpg

capello, what have you done. he was sacked after the last game. away defeat against montenegro.