Diego_Werderdona

Funny Screenshots Thread

5,415 posts in this topic

Here's one that's more design related than funny:

bedlington.jpg

You'll have to excuse me as I'm a graphic designer but: What in the world of all things abhorrent is Bedlington's team logo? It's a poorly rendering dog with a ball, sure, but what the hell is that industrial looking contraption behind it?

Makes me want to vomit :D

I designed the Thurmaston logo btw. Couldn't find their official logo.

That "industrial looking contraption" is meant to be a coal mine as Bedlington used to be surrounded by mines and in the past the team was comprised of miners. I admit though it is a horrible attempt at drawing a mine!

Is that your team? Must have been difficult to try and achieve that!

Strangest thing was tackling was on normal!!

Claiming offside when your teammate scores an own goal. what a chop

olol.jpg

:D

He was really fired up there!

I can imagine him picking up the ball and smashing it into his own net harder than Riise and Roberto Carlos combined, so convinced he was there was an offside.

^ pretty sure that doesnt mean he started 4-2-4, it means he finished the game 4-2-4. that happens often.

I think he's pointing at Rio Ferdinand playing as forward..

Hardly that unrealistic in such a scenario. Plenty of teams put their DCs up front when in need of a goal, and just punt it up there hoping for the best.

Hardly that unrealistic in such a scenario. Plenty of teams put their DCs up front when in need of a goal, and just punt it up there hoping for the best.

Huth spent a fair amount of time up front (by a defenders standards) for Chelsea when Mourinho was in charge. Samba does it at Blackburn. Can be useful at times.

Mind you, my centrebacks are crap in all departments so it would be of no use to me. Although my strikers are of no use at the moment either.

Argh.jpg

I'm not entirely sure what to think here.

1. How do they know when the ball's crossed the line? There are no lines!

2. The referee can now fulfill his dreams of being a ninja

3. Remind me never to go to the Ivory Coast if the grass looks like that.

But overall, my main thought is "ARGH!"

come on, surely rafael in RB, evans in LB Vidic, Ferdinand CB and one of the 3 CM's as an ST is a much better idea. Looking back at that game now he could even make another substitution.

come on, surely rafael in RB, evans in LB Vidic, Ferdinand CB and one of the 3 CM's as an ST is a much better idea. Looking back at that game now he could even make another substitution.

But one of the others would not be as useful in the air. Ferdinand was probably set as the targetman too so his change made some sense - not a lot but some.

Sandro break his own appearance record... Could happen all the time but I aint seen it before.

WilliamAveryInbox-20.png

I doubt i would win the lottery...

ChangshaGindeConfidence_Summary.png

Beijing's pitch has shrunk...

BeijingvChangshaPitch.png

Thought this little mishap by West Ham's kit manger was quite good:

38802560.jpg

:D :D

So which one should I sign?

fmscreen13.jpg

They are anti-wonderkids :D No wonder why he's alone in under 19s.

Sergio looks worse but is much braver so he sucks but at least he's not afraid of it. Plus he has much more stamina so he can suck for longer. His high teamwork means he is likely to make his teammates suck too. And he has high positioning so he knows where to suck that has to be a good thing. And 5 in concentration means he'll suck consistently because he's just so focused on it.

Hector on the other hand is much more aggresive meaning he will suck but he will look cool doing it. And he has better technique so he'll do better unless he has to kick the ball over 2 meters away. And he has more agility so he can suck more in a set amount of time. His higher influence means he'll spread his awesomeness to the team especially if made captain. He'll also do better in free-kicks if the opponents can't stop laughing becuase he's likely to trip over while running to take the kick.

so which one? :D

disagrees.png

I'd like a less biased second opinion...

that's class :D

just made me lol in the office

I think it's more funny that he's a near-£4m striker, but look at his attacking stats

but looking at his attributes, his slogan is clearly "no i can't :(".

Hahahaha :D

I think it's more funny that he's a near-£4m striker, but look at his attacking stats

Mostly because I didn't scout him. But He's not amazing.

I heard this guy was good with the ladies.

muah.png

Well, not really... His surname actually means "little". :D

Well, not really... His surname actually means "little". :D

That opened up so many double entendres - I'm going to leave this alone now.

Is this the most depressing journeyman biography ever?

18 clubs. 30 years. 32 club appearances. He's actually made more international appearances than he has club appearances. :D

Is this the most depressing journeyman biography ever?

18 clubs. 30 years. 32 club appearances. He's actually made more international appearances than he has club appearances. :D

OMG, how old is he? Lol

OMG, how old is he? Lol

He's 46! He's not the oldest person in my save though (I'm right on the very first day of the game; I just have a lot of people added). There's a 55 year-old Player/Assman at Hanover in N. Ireland. There's a 55 year-old Player/Manager at Club Albion in Hong Kong. And there's a 50 year-old straight player at HKFC in Hong Kong. :D

History (bottom of scrollbar)

History (top of scrollbar)

In fact, historically on FM I've noticed there's a lot of old people playing in Hong Kong.

I would sign him, and not play him! AND MAKE HIM RETIRE :p

I would sign him, and not play him! AND MAKE HIM RETIRE :p

Considering he went 18 years in the sport before his first match, I doubt even that would discourage him!

Unfortunately, it appears that this is a case of a person HAVING real-life appearances, but them just not being added to the FM database. See Wikipedia, for example.

Córdoba CF have recently been relegated from La Liga. The whole squad is unhappy at this result, understandably. Except one guy - the happiest person at Córdoba CF has an "Unh" next to him. So he's happy yet unhappy. Or something like that.

makeupyourmind.png

disagrees.png

that's class :D

just made me lol in the office

That made me laugh too. Awesome.

A goalie that thinks he's a midfielder. Problem is he is on my team. :o

midfieldergoalie.jpg

Claiming offside when your teammate scores an own goal. what a chop

olol.jpg

A bit fickle tbh

olololol.jpg

What a champ!