Diego_Werderdona

Funny Screenshots Thread

5,418 posts in this topic

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/286/fmbozukluk.jpg

One of the weirdest bugs that I've ever encountered. The richest club in the world all of a sudden became the poorest one -and it was unfortunately my team.

I think this happens when you reach a certain amount of money, so it's usually best not to let your balance exceed £2bn. E.g. waste a few million on players, etc.

On FM09, this has been fixed, because the game will automatically take some money from you when you get near to the £2bn mark, to stop this sort of thing happening

I think this happens when you reach a certain amount of money, so it's usually best not to let your balance exceed £2bn. E.g. waste a few million on players, etc.

On FM09, this has been fixed, because the game will automatically take some money from you when you get near to the £2bn mark, to stop this sort of thing happening

do you get the money taken re-invested into the club if needed?

I think you should, because I heard someone else on these forums call it "emergency finance" or something along those lines, so it sounds like you would get it back if need be.

But if you had this much money in the first place, I'm hoping you shouldn't need to use "emergency" funds :D

We're halfway through the first half and Blackburn were given a penalty

(which was suspicious anyway).

Lima steps up to the spot and it goes from here:

8vnnd3.gif

Now, I have a theory...

Lima is a DC/DM who I sold to Blakcburn last January for £10,000,000

He spent 7 years playing for me off the bench and never once scored a goal.

I think the shock from it all caused my captain to collapse...

I think i have seen this on here but his name is just perfect.

Just Played against him, and he got sent off, so thats how i found this little beauty.

Not bad for League 2 aswell

qudfufeizzexb4mntr0j.png

ipwlsp.png

Absolute madness :). Rodriguez steps up for the last gasp penalty and the keeper saves, however the rebound falls to Rodriguez but he gets cropped before pulling the trigger and thus another penalty is instantly awarded. This time Adriano steps up and again amazingly the keeper saves and he looked to have become the hero, but just two minutes on Adriano scored a wonder goal :). Felt sorry for there keeper in the end.

t0m0zn.jpg

Now, what happens on match day then? A mass brawl of course involving all my players. :D

what worries me more is that the fact he dislikes 11 of your players and it's still at 'small concerns'

I want to know why he dislikes them all...

Also, do they dislike him also?

His mental stats are probably very low making him an asshole.

Ow, and "Paolo Baldini" :)

The joys of managing in Iceland. ;) All the players he dislikes want to move to a bigger club, and also another player dislikes 7 players , another 6, etc. I must have the worst squad harmony ever.

lol better watch or he will be on FBI's top 10 most wanted lol

Oh dear. Norwiegan referee against English sides. Oh wait. His surname is Ovrebo. Ah well that explains it. ;)

ovreboy.jpg

This one is not exactly funny, but rather unlucky;

lurgancelticpen92.jpg

3 minutes added time, penalty in the 2nd minute, and a winning penalty aswell. :D

looks like we have an addition here, crowds!! er... well a hooligan maybe, I don't think they have many fans then...

pubblicointribunac.png

and here we have a bankruptcy... well, how can that be? I thought Real would pay... actually they have some 4.8m€/year players... :confused:

castillabankrupt.png

castillawages.png

btw that Alejandro costs alone twice my wage budget... O_O

fixed :p.Anyways, I've never had a player dislike more than one player on my team.

Haha I better not sell one of them in case the other becomes unhappy and severely depressed so! :thup:

What's worse Steffers is that he's being left out of the Sint Maarten national team when he's actually worth money...

Two things i find mildly amusing about this. Firstly his name sake and then look who he's been compared to being! :)

cristianothenewronaldo.jpg

In the game i meant

Well duh. I've never seen England/Germany but i got a Turkey/Greece war news item once. Back on 08 i think.

Well duh. I've never seen England/Germany but i got a Turkey/Greece war news item once. Back on 08 i think.

Another one is the "Battle of Britain" when a Scottish and English team are drawn together.

I thought this was a bit harsh, to accuse him of diving:

harsh.png

diop.png

I never noticed we had a female player on the team.

You don't know what these African athletes are like....

You don't know what these African athletes are like....

Contemporary topical joke gets all three points. :D

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1869/pubblicointribunac.png i believe there was a similar shot in a football "bloopers video" with the commentator saying... "the crowd is going wild..."

Your right there was. it was Danny Bakers freak football and it was at a conference game and the home team scored and the camera cut to the stands where there were about 5 kids all about 10 years old jumping up and down celebrating and the commentator said "The crowd is going absolutely berserk" pmsl

Your right there was. it was Danny Bakers freak football and it was at a conference game and the home team scored and the camera cut to the stands where there were about 5 kids all about 10 years old jumping up and down celebrating and the commentator said "The crowd is going absolutely berserk" pmsl

omg! yep thats the one!! :D