Sports Interactive Community

Yeah, they are different players. I just thought it was funny.

In other news, my chairman announced that we are moving to a new stadium in 2 years, called the Hinshelwood arena, named after himself. Odd thing is, we had a new stadium built for us last year too, and guess what it was named? Yup, the Hinshelwood Arena. Either he's incredibly vain, or he has Alzheimers.

did city win 4-0 :p

To be honest, when they went 2-0 up in the 75th minute, I was beginning to wonder whether I'd jinxed myself. Thankfully it stayed like that for the rest of the match!

Also, this just happened:

lol2nz6.th.jpg

It was blowing a gale, so when Fabianski hoofed the ball up the pitch from a goal kick, it bounced over everyone and into the back of the net. The final commentary made me lol.

and I though being called neville neville was bad! :D

My U18s have Dave Davies and Lee Lee at the moment

That would be pretty epic if you could score an own goal from a goal kick!

Simple. Place ball in centre of 6-yard box. Turn around and kick. And there we have it. Own Goal from Goal Kick :D

Well I'll be blown. You're right. An own goal can't be scored directly from a goal kick, but a goal can.

You also cannot score an own goal direct from a free-kick :thup:

Going back to the Reserves dominating the league.

My current Norwich game.....

cuprun.jpg

Pitty I dont seem to have any decent players coming through...

joehartgoalxq4.th.jpg

it happened in the 90th minute to from a long free kick. cant view the match because its from last season

LOL @ Your manager name.

goals.jpg

w1233.png

OK, this is not for real, just playing my under 20's (and controlling them) and getting preseason goals into the forwards. Thought it looked funny - plenty of quickfire doubles.

This guy's cheap as chips!

daviddickinson.jpg

Hahaha took me a while to understand why a cheap player was so funny, but I finally got it!!! :D

Wait! I have just seen your search box.... you were actually looking for players with names of famous people? lol :p

scotland.png

Are Scotland supposed to be that good at football?

The Argentina game was hilarious. 6-3 at half-time, and despite the Argentinians having the better second-half, defensive mistakes from set-pieces allowed Scotland to thrash Argentina 9-3.

The Sweden game was just shocking. Sweden, missing their not-so-influential captain but easily their best player, were just disgraceful against a Scotland side who were allowed to run circles around Sweden.

This is quite funny. A Latvia born player who only speaks basic English mking his international debut for England... against Latvia!

rolandmatovicnationalit.jpg

Hahaha took me a while to understand why a cheap player was so funny, but I finally got it!!! :D

Wait! I have just seen your search box.... you were actually looking for players with names of famous people? lol :p

Nah, i had seen him quite a while ago before i decided to put it up so i had to find him again. ;)

Kaboul.jpg

After United's second goal went in, Kaboul decided he was taking his ball and going home