Funny Screenshots Thread

On 05/11/2018 at 00:15, north_london_fan said:

I was just sacked as Hull City boss after rising to eighth in the league, when predicted to finish 19th, after beating M.C.F.C. However a new chairman takes over and gives me the sack. :applause: Big Sam's comments make this experience worth it though. ;) My replacement did not do any better.

20181105000535_1.jpg

20181105000546_1.jpg

20181105000617_1.jpg

20181105000624_1.jpg

Your  managers name alone deserves a place on this thread!

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not on my laptop and can't remember the player in question but his description is tireless midfielder, and then right underneath where the status bit is said tired after his last match

Edited by bigmattb28

Didn't know this thread was here! My contributions:

1033459948_ScreenShot2018-11-10at6_39_07PM.thumb.png.be357749b65374f2a4f4e9568f142e68.png

Check out this news article with the widest vocab range known to man.

124524165_ScreenShot2018-11-05at10_15_26PM.thumb.png.534033e4e75ba4c3945859c173385222.png

Meanwhile, my Sweeper Keeper apparently does a very good job of wandering into my opponents' penalty area!

21 hours ago, BigV said:

You sure it's not "create a nickname"? 

i have in game editor but i dont bother change player name, only using it to see player PA and hidden attributes especially regen player

because its fun seeing random unknown player play for big club

The art of headline:

euw.thumb.png.44c70e0738b2de0cff23ce5eefd19887.png

It's funny and at the same time disgusting, especially considering that the manager is female.

@SI: seriously, guys. The game is rated 3+.

Edited by Xeewaj Q.
no real reason

14 minutes ago, myfunnygame said:

Maybe he stood on the goal when the first goalkeeper had a red card or injury during the match ;) 

Just checked, the result is 3-1 and Real conceded earlier than Benzema scored, so it's unlikely (no full detail sadly as it was 4 years ago).

And 0 clean sheets is hardly a record in any case.

Edited by Xeewaj Q.

8 minutes ago, Xeewaj Q. said:

Just checked, the result is 3-1 and Real conceded earlier than Benzema scored, so it's unlikely (no full detail sadly as it was 4 years ago).

And 0 clean sheets is hardly a record in any case.

hola hola XD

it's about a clean account, that is, the one who stands on the goal did not lose a goal (in this case Benzema went in and did not lose a goal after three goals (or 1) for rivals).

OK sorry XD if last time record was 0, now 1 cant be a record :D

Edited by myfunnygame

4 minutes ago, Xeewaj Q. said:

This says everything about "AI" level:

wtf.thumb.png.1d9f41a2c7bc7c840f2eb770b912e8fe.png

Pjanic playing center-back...

Oh man, how was that allowed to happen. Did they really not have anyone else available? Also what year is that? I only recognize like 3 names. Is it a weird friendly or something?

12 minutes ago, Weston said:

Oh man, how was that allowed to happen. Did they really not have anyone else available? Also what year is that? I only recognize like 3 names. Is it a weird friendly or something?

There is a center-back playing MCL (Varela). /facepalm

And it's the quarter-final of Champions League 2022/2023. ;-;

4 minutes ago, Things Could Get Messi said:

This has to be the fastest hat trick I have ever seen in all my years of playing FM. Sam Vokes found the net 3 times inside the opening 2 minutes and 9 seconds. The bad thing for me though is I am actually the Lincoln manager! 

vokes 1,2,3 .png

\o/ for not rage-alt-f4 after that. :)

On 29/11/2018 at 02:21, Things Could Get Messi said:

This has to be the fastest hat trick I have ever seen in all my years of playing FM. Sam Vokes found the net 3 times inside the opening 2 minutes and 9 seconds. The bad thing for me though is I am actually the Lincoln manager! 

vokes 1,2,3 .png

cb.PNG