Funny Screenshots Thread

n59o7.jpg

Comment was "How did he manage to miss that??" but my keeper is picking it out of the net. No free kick or anything given and no goal thank goodness :D

Um....................ok then

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember reading about a low/Sunday league club in this country who's entire team had the surname of Khan. It was some time ago though.

I'm currently manager of Brazil and very tempted in a meaningless friendly to pick 11 players with the same name. I think I can just about manage it - I certainly can if I combine Fuska and Fusca :)

This tickled me as it seems Ashley Cole isn't very popular in the game either..

I had a team meeting and said something along the lines of needing to be better, don't let heads drop etc. Raúl agrees saying "yeah we can definitely kick on from here" I ask if anyone else has anything to say and Cole says "I agree with Raúl" so Howedes replies with "I'm not having that Ashley, not at all". This is the first time I've actually properly laughed loads at FM! So Cole is the only one out of the whole squad who reacted badly. Brilliant.

ScreenShot2014-06-03at145300_zps799bdea7.png

I know I explained the screenshot but in case you can't see it.

• 2 weeks later...

So my newgen Ukranian AMC is having trouble settling in England. I invite him into the office, put the arm around him and ask what can I do to help, would you like me to bring someone in to help you settle? Yes he says, so out I go and buy £2m worth of Semen to keep my 20 year old newgen happy...

djjnyTS.gif

Not a screenshot, but a video. For context, I was up 2-0 at Chelsea in the second half. If I won the game, I would take over top spot in the league with only five games left to play. Yeah, one of those FM games where it seems you are almost destined to not get the points you need. My team did not disappoint as my keeper made perhaps the worst play that I have ever seen in FM. It starts at about the 25 second mark in the video. The highlight doesn't show how it started. A slow-rolling ball made it through to my keeper. He moved up to the edge of the box to pick it up. Completely flubbed it. The ball bounces off him and rolls out to the wing. The keeper chases after it and attempts to make a tackle on Chelsea's winger who steps around him and hits an easy shot while my defensive line stands around and watches. It was so absurd I laughed and knew that Chelsea would get an equalizer before long.

I've just had my new Chairman install Paul Mcgrath as DOF. What next Gazza as Club Chaplin?

Paul McGrath was Director of Football at Waterford Utd about ten years ago! So you could say, he's going back...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrn6dS59bIE

He sure did, the little rascal. He's bought and sold less idiotic players so far, though, so there is that. Got rid of Fellaini on the cheap too, which was a bit odd actually as he had been pretty brilliant for 4 seasons or however long it was.

This is going to get confusing :thdn:

Ivo_confusion.jpg

The DC is from Brazil, the striker from Portugal