Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How to Post a Screenshot

1. a) While playing FM, press the key 'Print Scrn/SysRq'. This can be found next to F12 on the keyboard
    b) Open an image editing program, MS Paint will suffice, and press Ctrl+V
    c) Save the image, format isn't usually important as it will be put into the correct format later
    _
  2. Instead of Step 1, while playing FM you can press Alt+F9 and look in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\screenshots for your screenshot
    _
  3. Online, go to an image hosting website. Photo Bucket and Image Shack are the most popular ones, although there are others, such as TinyPic and more.
    _
  4. There will be an option to upload an image. You will need to register to do this. Once registered, follow the entry procedures and browse for your image on your computer
    _
  5. Go to the forums and begin to write a reply to the thread in which you want to post your screenshot.
    _
  6. Type in [noparse]Here is my image[/noparse] to get a link to your image saying Here is my image where [noparse]www.example.com[/noparse] is the URL of your image.
    Alternatively, type in the image link name, like 'Here is my image', and click on the blue globe icon at the top of the editing box (Full WYSIWYG Editing needs to be on to do this) and paste in the URL in the box that appears.
    The third option is to have your image show up directly. Put your image URL in between [noparse][/img] tags, such as in :mad:[/noparse], which will show up as :mad:
    _
  7. If you want to follow the second option but don't have WYSIWYG editing enabled, click here. Scroll to the bottom and in the final drop down box, select 'Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing' and click 'Save Changes'. You will now have an enhanced range of editing options available to you when you post.

it seems abit hard a pressed 'Print Scrn/SysRq' and nothing happened i have no image i want to upload anyway so i am not in a rush for anyone to tell me agin why it did nothing.

You don't need to hold down ALT, all you need to do is hit Print Screen and you should be able to just paste into Paint or similar

toon army: Are you following canvey's instructions properly? They are spot on, so if you are following them right you should not get any problems

it seems abit hard a pressed 'Print Scrn/SysRq' and nothing happened i have no image i want to upload anyway so i am not in a rush for anyone to tell me agin why it did nothing.

After pressing it you don't notice anything happening but then just move on to the next step and paste and it should work.

Please, more! I'm addicted to this thread, it's funnier then Fawlty Towers... okay, maybe not. :)

On a sidenote, I saw a player called Casanova, had a laugh at him, but forgot to shot it. And he's even a real player if I remember correctly. :p

Think I have some talented youngsters coming through!

fmunder18ssg1.jpg

w1440.png

The worst thing? It was the Teddy Bears who beat me!

Reminds me of my Henri Saivet-powered Under-18s... Went unbeaten for the whole season... Until Liverpool came along. :(

Had something like 140 goals scored, 20 conceded, with Henri Saivet scoring nearly half that amount.

Think I have some talented youngsters coming through!

fmunder18ssg1.jpg

w1440.png

The worst thing? It was the Teddy Bears who beat me!

To be fair, look at the teams in that Under 18's league. I'm not that surprised your are thrashing all teams there. The youth squads of those others in the league must be terrible, and many teams won't even have enough players to field a side with real players, they will mostly be fake greyed-out players. Can you post a screenshot of the final standings too?