Diego_Werderdona

Funny Screenshots Thread

5,504 posts in this topic

Definitely need to investigate suspect betting patterns on this one...

dodge.png

Looks like someone took the phrase "injury time" a bit too literally...

C9B2266F1CBBC7CAA57FF10183B5A9BFB050C412

Looks like someone took the phrase "injury time" a bit too literally...

Ouch!

Just out of interest: What league is that? I know I could just google the clubs but I can't be bothered... ;)

Ouch!

Just out of interest: What league is that? I know I could just google the clubs but I can't be bothered... ;)

good luck with that ;)

I'd look here instead

He's created his own nation and league, and this is the result

Ah - I did know that thread, but hadn't put 2 & 2 together... ;)

Benfica rape PSV

Hey, more shots, both on and off target - you just made the most of your possession... :D

Hey, more shots, both on and off target - you just made the most of your possession... :D

do you really expect that scoreline just looking at those stats though

I'd say Benfica probably win (PSV over-commit and leave themselves open for the counter) but by that margin? nope, probably a 2/3-1

I never had the message appear in my inbox, but there is an agent called Dad and he used to have a player called Wisdom, and the message in my inblox would have been: "Dad offers Wisdom"

2015-08-19_00001_zpsmuwed2p6.jpg

Malaysia and Israel in the same group at world cup. I don't know whether to laugh or fear for another war between Israel and the muslim countries.

In real life I don't know what FIFA will do if any muslim countries is drawn together with Israel at the world cup.

2015-08-22_00001_zpsvfcpkxsl.jpg

Malaysia and Israel in the same group at world cup. I don't know whether to laugh or fear for another war between Israel and the muslim countries.

In real life I don't know what FIFA will do if any muslim countries is drawn together with Israel at the world cup.

2015-08-22_00001_zpsvfcpkxsl.jpg

I think it's funnier that they finished above Argentina.

Why would they do anything about Israel and Malaysia? Israel and an Arab country, on the other hand...

Why would they do anything about Israel and Malaysia? Israel and an Arab country, on the other hand...

Malaysia don't want to have anything to do with israel. If this happen in real life my guess is that malaysia would demand fifa to switch the country to another group or else they will boycott the world cup.

Malaysia don't want to have anything to do with israel. If this happen in real life my guess is that malaysia would demand fifa to switch the country to another group or else they will boycott the world cup.

In all honesty, if countries can't put their differences aside during a major sporting event, then they don't belong at the event.

I didn't know Mourinho dreamt of being Southampton boss :) (after leading Chelsea to 2nd place in EPL and FA Cup Final)

BvlkEEO.jpg

Nevermind Ligue 1 or the best teams in Europe; such is the quality of football in New Caledonia that the French manager comes to check out players who aren't even first team regulars:

2024%20wtf.png

Me again with an oldie but goodie - wouldn't want to sit next to this guy on the team coach :D

Lee%20Ki-Bum_%20Overview%20Profile.png

I didn't know Mourinho dreamt of being Southampton boss :) (after leading Chelsea to 2nd place in EPL and FA Cup Final)

BvlkEEO.jpg

Well that would explain why he is such a miserable sod then, Koeman has the job he wants.

Since I always ignored his advice, my assistant manager just don't bother anymore.

2015-08-31_00002_zpshtpcqog3.jpg

This just happened on an online game with my brother. He's playing as United. We were on the same points so now he's raging :thup:. (I'm playing as Tottenham).

Click view imagine - Steams making it huge for some reason weird?

E092AEF750C089FA657B505FD7AFE5C563EB4FA1

Thats pretty much the way about 10-15 games a season go for me

So, there I am playing in the Champions League final when I notice something a bit odd about the stadium...

Barcelona_v_Man_City_Pitch_Full.jpg

Really? Construction work during a champions league final? :lol:

Really? Construction work during a champions league final? :lol:

Is the stadium in Russia? :D

BvlkEEO.jpg

At least he has a job in your game. I just started a new save and he was sacked as Manager of Chelsea 7 months into the new season!!!

209 international appearances. Still playing regularly at club level, I'm sure he could have kept going at international level as well. Top notch 'keeper. There are 2 more players with 205+ caps. One of them is a Defender nonetheless. :D

13ygjfm.png

209 international appearances. Still playing regularly at club level, I'm sure he could have kept going at international level as well. Top notch 'keeper. There are 2 more players with 205+ caps. One of them is a Defender nonetheless. :D

13ygjfm.png

which face pack are you using there Arkim?

This question might not look funny.

rUUc79.jpg

Seriously though? East Bengal with £0 transfer budget and where average ticket price is £1 and average season ticket is £9, yeah will be quite a while before we have the funds to sign players with values in the millions.

I dunno... I had a save where Rooney was 38 and playing for Cheltenham in League 1 - but still in the national team... :D

which face pack are you using there Arkim?

No face pack. However FM 12 came out of the box, that's how I'm playing it (still). They look good enough for me.

This question might not look funny.

Seriously though? East Bengal with £0 transfer budget and where average ticket price is £1 and average season ticket is £9, yeah will be quite a while before we have the funds to sign players with values in the millions.

I find it more amazing that the East Bengal manager is actually involved in the England setup

I dunno... I had a save where Rooney was 38 and playing for Cheltenham in League 1 - but still in the national team... :D

It's just that at East Bengal I simply can't afford any of the players that are in my England squad.

I find it more amazing that the East Bengal manager is actually involved in the England setup

Yeah that would be amazing if I got the England job while I was at East Bengal, I got the England job following a successful spell at Borussia Dortmund and taking over at Real Madrid.:)

xwXd6K.jpg

Well what did they expect when putting Brenda in charge lol.

I'm more surprised they hired him in the first place! Boy, Holland must be really scraping the bottom of the barrel for coaches if Brendan was the best they could do:lol: