[FM2012] Vodu Caos 12.0 - Official Thread

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.mediafire.com/?kyhmraj5vha2k6q

Here you go. Great tactic by the way, better than CUT, not as good as Chaos, but easier on the eye than both.

Thanks! How many goals does your DC score in a season?

Also, has anyone used this tactic and changed the corner delivery to "Mixed" instead of "Near Post" to get a more realistic amount of goals from corners?

Thanks! How many goals does your DC score in a season?

Also, has anyone used this tactic and changed the corner delivery to "Mixed" instead of "Near Post" to get a more realistic amount of goals from corners?

I couldn't realy say, in my one and only proper save I mainly use Total Football: Tic-Tac Magick (it's just too beautiful to watch) and a 3-4-3 tweak of my own. I do use Vodu's 442 in some games when I need to score a fast goal, or when I am under so much pressure I can't dominate possession and need to switch to a more counter attacking tactic. But my strikers and wingers are scoring for fun when I do use it, it is in no way dependant on set pieces. You could try to set one of your strikers to attack the near post, that way you will score less (assuming you have a short striker) and you will also bolster the striker's confidence and market value.

here a player's filters by what the attributes i gathers by pleople what have used the tactic

so if you want it here the

DOWNLOAD

aqui de um jogador filtros por aquilo que os atributos i reúne pela pleople que usaram a tática

então se você quiser que aqui a

DOWNLOAD

hey bud, this link isn't working anymore. Can you repost please?

• 2 weeks later...

no MAJOR ME changes, only minor that were not listed. This is what SI said. And as i can tell, this minor changes made major mess-ups in some tactics. I had a tweaked version of this and there is something really wrong with it since i got the patch, but i can't wrap my finger around what it is.

no MAJOR ME changes, only minor that were not listed. This is what SI said. And as i can tell, this minor changes made major mess-ups in some tactics. I had a tweaked version of this and there is something really wrong with it since i got the patch, but i can't wrap my finger around what it is.

Please show where SI said this?

Please show where SI said this?

seems the post i remembered was about update 12.1.1, but Neil wass referring to any 12.X update, so i assumed it was the same for 12.2. Might be wrong though.

In all honesty they often claim to have made "minor" or "specific" changes that do however end messing up previously great tactics. Given the complexity of the ME itself that is not incredibly surprising though.

Hi Vodo and others.

i am going to try you 433 style tactic. Before start i was just wondering what cm you recommend? I am not looking for an attribute filter more just the style of player and maybe an example for the 3 cm (presuming you use different ones n each slot).

Any help for anyone would be amazing!

Cheers.

I'm using the FIX version as AC Milan on the 12.2 patch. The tactic worked well for about 5 or 6 games and now suddenly has died and to say that it's been bad would be a compliment.

Losing and drawing at home regardless of team morale and getting played off the field away. If you're using 12.2 I would save yourself the frustration and use something else or wait for something that was designed for that patch :(

• 3 weeks later...

I've tested it with Stade Rennais which is a quite good team but not a Top tier team (media prediction 5th (i guess?) in Ligue 1 France) with 3 signings : Darwin Quintero - Gaetan Bong and Michael Pereira

Somehow the tactic was working real great until i found Paris Saint-Germain on my way (which has top tier players)

The pace of players like Pastore, Menez, Gameiro was tearing my defense appart because of the D-Line 20 and the defensive settings on DC's/FB's i lost the game at home 2-4

Right, Rennes hasn't the fastest defense of the world but actually, Kader Mangane and Kana-Biyik have 13 and 14 in pace so they are not the slowest too !

I've tried some tweaks and this is what i manage to have

The score : 5-0 at 60min

Then i switched to the Defensive Fuss 4-4-2 wes tweaked and goaled 2 more (very close to goaled 2 more too, yeah 2 woodworks...would have been a 9-0)

1148303775.jpg

1148304063.jpg

Will continue to test the tweaked tactic and maybe if i manage to keep some crazy results like this one, i will upload the tweak.

• 2 weeks later...

Vodu,

I just thought you might want to see how your tactic has worked for my Rangers team from the 2011/12 season through to my current 2016/17 season.

I think its the 442 vudo caos 12.0 tactic (been months and its worked so well i have dared not update, just some minor tweaks now and again).

0jEin.png

Jrpym.png

mb9oM.png

Hi mates.

I will give up again on this forum.

Thanks Kriss and his ban just for saying a few truths.

Always the same arrogancy from moderators, doesn´t matter who.

If people want, can find me on others places.

Tired of tiranny.

Bye folks, greetings.

Hi mates.

I will give up again on this forum.

Thanks Kriss and his ban just for saying a few truths.

Always the same arrogancy from moderators, doesn´t matter who.

If people want, can find me on others places.

Tired of tiranny.

Bye folks, greetings.

Not sure what happened, but hopefully you'll change your mind, you've been one of the most successful tactic makers of FM12 and it'll be the forums loss.

dont know what happened vodu but bye
:applause:
:applause:
Welcome back Vodu.
What are you upset about?
Not sure what happened, but hopefully you'll change your mind, you've been one of the most successful tactic makers of FM12 and it'll be the forums loss.

What happened was as usually in this forum moderators using their "power" without any kind of justice. When they don´t like what you say, even if it is only a opinion, they censure, ban, threat and others.

I share my tactics since FM 2008 i guess, and never been welcome here. It´s not the first time that a moderator show me the way out.

SI forum will continue, FM will continue, with or without me. It´s time to stop for a while. Even stop playing, or try at least. I don´t win nothing with this, only loose hours posting, anwsering and few more. And in the end, i am the bad guy :s

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived