1. 1. Best Tactic Yet

• Zero Sea‘s Wonderland
    • Mr Hough's Swarm Tactic FM2012
    • VODU's caos
    • Barcelona style in FM 2012
    • Brobs17 FM12 Flawless Tactic 12.1
    • Knap FM12 Tactics
    • JP Woody's Germany style tactics for FM 2012
    • *Mourinho's counter attacking 4231deep* treble in 1st season with At.Madrid
    • Koflok's Goals Galore 2012
    • Tackiller FM2012, works with latest patch

el magico's upcoming tactic will blow everything out of the water imo.

I respect that it's your opinion but how you know before he realease the tactic, have you tested it?

I've had to vote for Barcelona, just because I got 34 clean sheets in a row. I think you need to put Mr Hough's new tactic in there though. I've also created a tactic, due for release soon which is shooting out 6's and 7's in the scoreline. Only time will tell if people like it :)

I respect that it's your opinion but how you know before he realease the tactic, have you tested it?

No I haven't tested it yet but I am basing it on new screenshots and himself saying that he thinks it will be better than his FM 11 tactics that were incredible. I am taking his word for it.

for me this is the best tactic so far on fm 2012!

just look at the ss ;)

4-2-2-2 _il devasto_ man utd (Man Utd, Mag 2012)

Think this poll is now very out of date :)

Agreed. We need a new one.

Think this poll is now very out of date :)
its always will be out of date as people are always making new tactics

its always will be out of date as people are always making new tactics

I don't think there should even be a poll until much later on, like after the final patch.

The instructions to the opposing team uses them? the pitch size? thanks for reply

Personally I don't use any of them, as for pitch size, I'm using standard, but the tac works so well on various away grounds so I dont think it makes so much difference which size u use :)

Let me know how it's doing for you, that guy made a wonderful tactic

Personally I don't use any of them, as for pitch size, I'm using standard, but the tac works so well on various away grounds so I dont think it makes so much difference which size u use :)

Let me know how it's doing for you, that guy made a wonderful tactic

ok, thank you for your comprehensive answer

ok, thank you for your comprehensive answer

Speaking about being comprehensive - I noticed only now that you're italian, well I can talk italian if u want, then I'll be even more comprehensive :p

(non sono ita, ma lo parlo bene :) )

jeli dobra taktika?? jer imam ja jednu vrlo dobru taktiku, po mom misljenu je najbolja ovdje na fm2012 zove se tackiller :=)

Speaking about being comprehensive - I noticed only now that you're italian, well I can talk italian if u want, then I'll be even more comprehensive :p

(non sono ita, ma lo parlo bene :) )

bene sono contento. almeno mi togli l'imbarazzo di usare google traduttore, grazie ancora per il chiarimento sulla tattica

to be honest I have not downloaded any tactic that is better (or more consistant) then my slightly updated fm11 tactic

yup thats the one, since then I have managed to get the fullbacks to cross a bit more, and if I recall it right I also bumped up CF on one of the CB's so both now have full, but other then that its still largly the same tactic

dont have any mind blowing results to show of on fm12, but it have still been stedy when I have used it with my Athletic team (but I dont use it all the time on this save, like can be seen in the screenshoot below), and I also managed to get Depor promoted by finnishing 2nd dispite selling half the first team to avoid administration, even if I did slightly worse then on the demo save I mentioned in my tactic thread

athletictactics1.png

Hey guys i think this post need a ''REFRESH'' there a lot more tactics on this forum and better too so i think we need a new poll.