1. 1. Best Tactic Yet

• Zero Sea‘s Wonderland
    • Mr Hough's Swarm Tactic FM2012
    • VODU's caos
    • Barcelona style in FM 2012
    • Brobs17 FM12 Flawless Tactic 12.1
    • Knap FM12 Tactics
    • JP Woody's Germany style tactics for FM 2012
    • *Mourinho's counter attacking 4231deep* treble in 1st season with At.Madrid
    • Koflok's Goals Galore 2012
    • Tackiller FM2012, works with latest patch

I respect that it's your opinion but how you know before he realease the tactic, have you tested it?

No I haven't tested it yet but I am basing it on new screenshots and himself saying that he thinks it will be better than his FM 11 tactics that were incredible. I am taking his word for it.

do you have link??

Download Mr Hough's newest tactic: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/287905-Mr-Hough-Boots-To-Asses-FM12

And apply these:

Fullbacks to Tight Marking

Centerbacks on the last notch of Defensive on Mentality

Both Central Midfielders on Zonal instead of Man Marking

Instead of having the ST on Move Into Channels on Wide Play put it on Normal.

• 2 weeks later...
The instructions to the opposing team uses them? the pitch size? thanks for reply

Personally I don't use any of them, as for pitch size, I'm using standard, but the tac works so well on various away grounds so I dont think it makes so much difference which size u use :)

Let me know how it's doing for you, that guy made a wonderful tactic

Personally I don't use any of them, as for pitch size, I'm using standard, but the tac works so well on various away grounds so I dont think it makes so much difference which size u use :)

Let me know how it's doing for you, that guy made a wonderful tactic

ok, thank you for your comprehensive answer

ok, thank you for your comprehensive answer

Speaking about being comprehensive - I noticed only now that you're italian, well I can talk italian if u want, then I'll be even more comprehensive :p

(non sono ita, ma lo parlo bene :) )

Speaking about being comprehensive - I noticed only now that you're italian, well I can talk italian if u want, then I'll be even more comprehensive :p

(non sono ita, ma lo parlo bene :) )

bene sono contento. almeno mi togli l'imbarazzo di usare google traduttore, grazie ancora per il chiarimento sulla tattica

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
yup thats the one, since then I have managed to get the fullbacks to cross a bit more, and if I recall it right I also bumped up CF on one of the CB's so both now have full, but other then that its still largly the same tactic

dont have any mind blowing results to show of on fm12, but it have still been stedy when I have used it with my Athletic team (but I dont use it all the time on this save, like can be seen in the screenshoot below), and I also managed to get Depor promoted by finnishing 2nd dispite selling half the first team to avoid administration, even if I did slightly worse then on the demo save I mentioned in my tactic thread

athletictactics1.png

• 5 months later...

Archived