FM2012 English Pyramid level 14 with revamped youth system (in progress)

Golden eagles

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its impossible to go under 20th level (at least on fm11 i didnt try on 12)i was made level 20 on fm11 added all teams all grounds cities etc tried that several times and unfortunaly by mistake i deleted that and i didnt have time and every thing else to start oversorry on my english cause im not english speaker
It is possible, for the levels 21-24 you don't put a competition level on. I've made all the leagues with the route from the Downs League 4 (L24) to the prem on fm10 and worked fine.

ok like that i know that but im talking about active league not posible under 20 afaik
It is possible, I've done it on FM12. And you can manage the teams in those leagues.
do you still have the file? would i be able to have it
I don't think I do unfortunately, I don't have the game installed so would probably not. I'll report back and let you know if I do.

It is possible, I've done it on FM12. And you can manage the teams in those leagues. I don't think I do unfortunately, I don't have the game installed so would probably not. I'll report back and let you know if I do.

Wait, how?!

on fm12 ok i dont know i was talking about fm11 and i didnt made it but i would love to do that
You'll be able to do it on fm11 as well, there's no limit to how many leagues (parent competitions) you add to your nation rules. You can leave all of the competition levels as blank and it'd still work fine as long as promotion/relegation are all correct.

warning this post is slighlty off topic.

on FM10 I managed to create a world league setup where it was straight up and down with no subdivisions and it had 60 levels to it and I could manage in the lowest of them so it's definately possible to manage lower then 20 tiers down, just takes abit of time to create. If I remember correctly there were a few anomalies on the database like an extra continent and 3 extra countries that if clicked on crashed the game but if you avoided them, which isn't hard, then it worked properly and I ended up playing through a few seasons on it before fm11 came out. i've probably still got the file kicking around somewhere on my computer if anyone's interested in it.

warning this post is slighlty off topic.

on FM10 I managed to create a world league setup where it was straight up and down with no subdivisions and it had 60 levels to it and I could manage in the lowest of them so it's definately possible to manage lower then 20 tiers down, just takes abit of time to create. If I remember correctly there were a few anomalies on the database like an extra continent and 3 extra countries that if clicked on crashed the game but if you avoided them, which isn't hard, then it worked properly and I ended up playing through a few seasons on it before fm11 came out. i've probably still got the file kicking around somewhere on my computer if anyone's interested in it.

unfortunately i can't seem to find this anymore. if i manage to come across it again then i'll let you all know.

hows it all going golden eagles? :)

Slowly..:) But still going. It looks like Christmas eve is too early for a release as it takes me a bit longer setting up all the leagues as I am doing all research myself as well.

Got 71 leagues left to research and to put in the system. Right now I am doing about 4-8 leagues a day.

Before creating a league I first have to find all information about the teams like Cities, Stadiums and kits. Then I have to put the cities etc in the database this is including hunting down the coordinates etc.

Then after creating the cities and stadiums I have to create the teams. Which then have to be put in the correct divisions. Last but not least I have to set the boundaries per league to make sure teams are not floating all over the place.

The research part takes away a big part of my time.

Have it out by new years and I'll be very happy :p As I'm going away early on the 24th down to my grandma's and then going down to Melbourne on boxing day and coming back around new year and I won't have any internet access during that time so I won't care if it's released a bit late :p

Archived