FM2012 English Pyramid level 14 with revamped youth system (in progress)

Golden eagles

Well Swift, Whippy has a case here.

Kenneth, Denmark.

If he's American, he has amazing knowledge and vision to create such a project, unless he moved to the US from England.

If he's English, then he must start work early judging by the time of some of his posts..

EDIT: HE could also be Australian/New Zealand.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope this evening.... Because tommorow i go by the mom of my wife (in don't know in english) and..... So, i hope this evening after 5.00 pm.

Best to u simon - eagles will make a statemente in short time i think

If he's American, he has amazing knowledge and vision to create such a project, unless he moved to the US from England.

If he's English, then he must start work early judging by the time of some of his posts..

EDIT: HE could also be Australian/New Zealand.

Whippy, thanks you are a superb observator

Finishing it is one thing, testing and refining quite another too ;)

Bladesman tou are the king of this - i remember level 10, and it was perfect. Never gonna forget this.

Hello Weekend!!!

Although if it released sometime in the next 24 hours, I shall be missing out on playing time on Saturday due to the Tottenham V Wolves game = Gutted.

I'm at a match on Saturday too. Sunday however, is a different matter :D

what happens if you play in the lowest playable league and get relegated?

There are some level 13/14 that you cant get relegated from as its the bottom league but wazups right, you'd get sacked for finishing bottom especially which as Id expect as the level 14 teams have the same repuation..a mid table finish is whats likely to be the minimum expectation

Only just found this thread today, and frankly I am excited. A team in the next village is in the North Glos Premier division so I will no doubt be managing them soon, as well as knowing several members of the team and my nephew being in the reserves/'A' team as well.

Only just found this thread today, and frankly I am excited. A team in the next village is in the North Glos Premier division so I will no doubt be managing them soon, as well as knowing several members of the team and my nephew being in the reserves/'A' team as well.

Tbh your lucky you only found it today, the rest of us have been excited for so long about this, its like christmas/ new years/ birthday all rolled into one but better

He seems to normally come online late evening/early morning british time so likely to be east coast of the states, about 8 hours behind us and after a days work would make sense that he'd be getting home around 12/1am our time.

The bloke is a legend and cant wait to play it. Golden Eagles sir you are a true FM Great :)

Okay, here is the situation as it is, when I made the last update on this forum I had planned to release the DB today. Unfortunately the DB crashed during testing after finishing up the Youth competitions. I had to go in and fix the problem which was related to some play offs in these youth competitions.

The problem is fixed but this threw me back a couple of days which I had planned to spend on finishing up the DB. Right now the database runs smoothly and am working hard to make up lost times and finishing the league cups. After that Ill run a long term holiday test to make sure the DB is stable. As it stands right now I will have this DB finished either late tomorrow or sunday, then if testing is going as I think it will the final release will be this coming tuesday.

I wont be posting anymore updates unless I run into problems that prevents me from releasing the DB this tuesday. Wish me luck! Thank you all for your patience!

(2nd post updated)

Good luck GE! Let's just say you are truly international, a Football Manager fan of the World!

Even though my current save seems to have hit a terminal bug and so it is time for me to start a brand new one, my advice is to take your time and get is as right as you can rather than rush it and overlook niggly gamebreaking bugs. I hope other posters here will agree and be patient.

I'll also add that in my opinion the project GEs set himself is so massive and complex that despite rigorous testing, it is almost inevitable that once it's released and hoardes of us start playing it, a few problems will be uncovered. Heck, if the enormous human resources of SI can't get a game out bug-free, what chance does one amateur working alone have? So I urge fans to be patient and tolerant of GE, and to accept it might take a couple of false starts before we can deeply launch into a save. But when we do, it will be worth it!

:thup: Golden eagles

Agreed Phnompenhandy,

GE has done something im sure many of us couldnt or wouldnt do and its fantastic, im sure it will become a must have addition to everyone one's game.

Imagine what Golden Eagles,Superbladesman and Uncle Ron could acheive together? contemplate that? lol

Slow and Steady Mr Eagles, Slow and Steady :)

To solve this mystery...I am living in the states (Kentucky) after moving here from the Netherlands in 2006...:) So I am actually dutch...lol

You just threw my theory right out of the window. I still question though why a Dutch person would do an English league database.

I'm not complaining though, you're doing a wonderful thing!

Archived