Robyrot

How often do you buy FM?

How often do you buy FM?   129 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you buy FM?

• Every year
    • Every 2 years
    • Every 3 or more years

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

I've purchased 08, 10, and 12. I'm not doing it every two years by design, that's just how it's worked out.

Every year since it first came out on the Amiga. Makes me feel old now i see it written down lol

[quote name='libbyshuss']Once a year[/QUOTE]
do you know people that buy it more often than once a year?

[quote name='jase19']do you know people that buy it more often than once a year?[/QUOTE]
haha thats a good one

has been every year since CM 00/01 but my son is due feb, may be tight with the finances and make this one last two years! lol

Every year, only PC/playstation/X box game I play so feel I can justify the purchase!

[quote name='jase19']do you know people that buy it more often than once a year?[/QUOTE]

Yes. If you want to play on more than one machine you don't have any choice this year do you?

(And I have occassionally bought more than one a year to give one as a birthday gift but it averages out at once a year)

[quote name='libbyshuss']Yes. If you want to play on more than one machine you don't have any choice this year do you?

(And I have occassionally bought more than one a year to give one as a birthday gift but it averages out at once a year)[/QUOTE]
yes, i play on my desktop and laptop.
you just can't play them at the same time on steam. but its pretty hard to play 2 games of fm at the same time. and i wouldn't try even if i could.

I do. Because I give one away in a competition every year :cool:

Every year, but, if the next fm will be on steam again then I will have to think about it since steam just ruined fm12 for me.

I own every version from CM99/00 until FM05, along with FM07 and FM10. I've played all versions in between through borrowing the game from a friend, however I'm yet to play FM12, and in all likelihood, I won't bother. I'm still enjoying FM10.

Every year. Got introduced to footie management with FM05. Bought every version since.

I started buying it this year, although I play wince FM07 I think. It's tough to buy games when you are on pocket money - now that I have my own money I can afford buying the game.

I bought it twice in 2007. Think I ordered it online, then there was a silly delay in the order, so I just went out and bought a shop copy on release day. Had every intention of returning it but never got round to it, it sits in the cellar, in the original parcel/packaging.

[quote name='Marc Lister']Every year. Got introduced to footie management with FM05. Bought every version since.[/QUOTE]

same! :D .....

[quote name='chuk']I bought it twice in 2007. Think I ordered it online, then there was a silly delay in the order, so I just went out and bought a shop copy on release day. Had every intention of returning it but never got round to it, it sits in the cellar, in the original parcel/packaging.[/QUOTE]

I did the same with FM10!

[quote name='Mark67539']every time they release it[/QUOTE]

I was going to say this! :P

However I buy it every year, pretty much on release day.