FM12: Steven Fletcher - A Goal Machine!!!!

slakey

Background Info:

Steven Kenneth Fletcher was born on 26th March 1987 in Shrewsbury, England but is a Scottish International Footballer. He is currently contracted to Premier League club Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Fletcher began his professional career with Hibernian, playing in 156 Scottish Premier League games and scoring 43 goals. English club Burnley paid a club record transfer fee of £3 million to sign Fletcher in June 2009; Fletcher was their top goalscorer in the 2009–10 season with eight league goals as the club were relegated from the Premier League. Fletcher was transferred soon afterwards to Wolves, who also paid a club record fee of £6.5m for his services. He has represented Scotland eight times at full international level, scoring one goal.

----------------------------------------------------------

I decided to sign Fletcher for my Blackpool team at the start of the second season, to bolster my attacking force.

I signed him for £2.8mil from Wolves.

Fletcher.png

He appeared in 47 games and scored 43 goals in total and also claiming 11 assists, he's value has now gone up to £4mil, and he certainly helped me secure automatic promotion from the championship.

Not a bad turn around for £2.8mil :D

Thoughts?

• 1 month later...

I signed him second season in the Premiership as I went up and Wolves went down, scored close to 50 in his second season with me (3rd game season) and around 25 the first season I went up. (Second game season).

Just gone to Liverpool on a free transfer as I couldn't afford to pay his wages as mine and his agents relationship was at "Hatred".

Been fantastic for me for a good 4 seasons before leaving.

• 2 months later...

I had playing as a complete forward on either support of attack next to Fierro in a 4-3-1-2, Fletcher was the left striker as obviously he is left footed, think that helps or it seemed to. One of my best ever signings.

Just signed him for my Newcastle team demba ba out for 6 months so needed some one up front who could keep the ball for cisse as Jordan Rhodes ain't doing it yet!!! Scored 2 on his debut and set 2 up for Eden hazard brilliant signing paid to much for him though 2.5 mill up front 7.5 over 48!!!!

complete forward support, run with ball sometimes, long shots rarely me thinks. Having said that, I always limit long shots and rwb unless the player is very pacy and/or has great dribbling.

Archived